Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:05 pm
Fear my Blade... Zeno HyuugaCome at me...
User Image

...Fear my mind more...c l o u d s h i n o b i

eno laughed"My speed is greater then your but that is not the point the flecibilit is not solely in your body but in your chakara now try to attack that target over there how you would normally"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:15 pm
VanillaBear 166
User Image

eno laughed"My speed is greater then your but that is not the point the flecibilit is not solely in your body but in your chakara now try to attack that target over there how you would normally"

((Actually no it isn't you've done no training, and your supposed to be faster???
I COMPLETELY mastered a style that makes me so fast, If i punch or parry you, you wouldn't even be able to see my arm's move. I just wanted to clear that up.))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:24 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan simply shrugged his shoulders. "Man, You weak genin have a habit of talking what you cant back up" Ryugan simply got in a sloppy version of gentle fist and glared into Zeno's eyes, peering deep into his soul. "Alright, If you can back up any of what you speak, c'mon let's spar"

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:35 pm
User Image

Zeno smiled and got into his stance of the gentle fist and did a handsign which caused the weights on his legs and arms along with the one on his waist to drop to the floor cracking the wood"If you insist"Zenos Byakugan activated"Come then"

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:44 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan did not activate his Byakugan and instead closed his eye with the Byakugan in it. "Come now, you lack experiance Zeno, it wouldn't be fair if i made first move" Ryugan then firmly stomped his foot in the ground, showing he would not move from his spot. He then opened his eye and observe Zeno, his eyes darted up and down."Come now, I've got somewhere to be."

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:01 pm
VanillaBear 166
User Image

Zeno stabbed the top of Dioski intonthe ground and placed the rest of the blade on the ground. Zeno the started running in circes at very high speeds around Raiden leaving afterimages where he was.He then started throwing Kunai and Shuriken from all sides thus he would get a good feel for his defence

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:16 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan could keep up with Zeno no problem, and his attacks were very novice like in his opinion. "Man your weak, I thought you Hyuuga??" Ryugan stayed inplace, seemingly to make no sudden movements as the kunai and shuriken just were repelled, sending them flying in other directions. Ryugan silently hoped that Zeno had something better up his sleeve, as he already knew he was no match for him.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:23 am
User Image

Zeno suddenly stopped and smiled he then pulled his hand back and suddenly the trip wire that he had been letting loose as he encircled Raiden tightened up and bound Raiden where he stood from toe to neck making him unable to move. It didnt end there Zeno had planted wire on all the blades of Diotski so all he did was flick his wriest and he sent 5 Swords hurtling Directly at Raiden

((Dont try brakeing the wire mot even Orochimaru could do it))

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:40 am
((Last time i checked, Orichimaru wasnt a Kaguya.))

User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan could feel his body tighten and realized what zeno had planned. "I've got to say, for a Hyuuga your pretty pathetic" Ryugan then bulked up, and his muscles began to flare as bulbous veins popped all over his body. "It's about time I stop playing with you" Ryugan's body gave off intense heat, melting the string off of his body, turqoise fire chakra began to surround his body until it was completely blanketed.The five swords came closing in, and like the kunai's and shurikens earlier, they just repelled away from Ryugan as his shoulders made light twitches, altough this time mild cuts could be seen on Ryugans hads afterwards. Ryugan using his taijutsu class speed (faster than samurai, i might add XD) closed in on Zeno, who would have little time to defend agianst Ryugan's assault.

(Fire style - Azure Afterimage dance) B=A rank

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:27 pm
User Image

The 55 Blade cut up Raiden in multiple places before he could melt the string.Once he started Running Towards Zeno he showed no sign of Worry.When Raiden was close enough Zeno began to rapidly spin creating a large chakara bubble that would damage raiden along with using his own kinetic energy against him.At the rate of speed raiden was moving and the proximity it would be near impossible for him to stop.

((You spoke before you did anything and they blades were already hurtling towards you.It would take a couple seconds to speak bulk up your muscles and heat up your body and by that time you would have been cut))

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:48 pm
((1.Battle over. I will drop you off at the Kumo Hospital.
2.I edited,))User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

The azure clone dispersed upon impact from Zeno's rotation, sending small blue sparks flying all over the dojo. He had made the Afterimage the instant after breaking fee from the strings, sending it instead of him at Zeno.While the clone had rushed in, Ryugan using his assasin like quickness to hide a few yards behind Zeno and like according to plan, wait for him to unleash his Raotation and rush in. Ryugan waited until the instant Zeno had stopped spinning and rushed in blindingly fast from behind, right where Zeno's blindspot was. He had a blue Kaiseiken in hand, which azure flames danced around Ryugan's hand as he rushed to impale Zeno in the back, this would be impossible to dodge because of the speed Ryugan was traveling and because Zeno had just finshed doing rotation, not giving him enough time to get back in stance, leaving him no time to react. Ryugan's light feet made no noises as he rapidly closed in on Zeno from behind. Once the attack hits, Zeno would need imediant medical attention so that he wouldnt lose lot's of blood.

((When I use Kaiseiken it's power goes to S rank.))

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:04 am
User Image

Zeno wasnt suprised when a clone was destroyed instead of the Original but Zeno had a backup plan he always did.While spinning he kept his hand on a line of trip wire tied to the handel or the original balde of Diotski that he ran into the ground at the start of the fight. As he spun he wound the wire around his arm making it tighten up and as soon as he stopped he used the momentum from the spin to propel himself sideways landing on top of the handel of the blade

((By the way the blind spot is above the third vertebrat and that is always pointing up as you see in the manga so if you are on groudn level I can always see you))

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:18 am
((I know, I was too lazy to edit.

Explain what just happened ,please.Also I got 2 questions/statements
1. Trip wire isn't that strong (If it is metal then all of the wire should have melted [or conducted heat] when I did azure afterimage dance.
2.I dont get how you were yanked to the side by simply spinning around while holding a string that connected to a sword.
If anything the sword would have came to you, not you coming to it.
Your Heaveir that that sword making you win the tug of war bout. If not your Taijutsu class, You shouldn't have a buster blade[which is a heavy sword]

3. Why didnt you just get hit,You take too long to post!!!!. I gotta Train!!!! scream blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:39 pm
((1.Its Nylon
2.I wrapped it around my arm and waist as I spun and pulled myself towards the end where it was tied down which was my sword
3.I am a Samurai Class
4.You are getting good training done))

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash