Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:02 pm
Vincent

Vicent was walking to the noise when he ran into a girl with a pink dress. He let out a small surprised gasp then looked down at her. He had a calm look on his face, but his grey eyes showed surprise. Wasn't that one of the feeders that father got for them... Vincent didn't really know sense he hadn't fed from one...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:03 pm
Dynamite comes in small packages......

Hotaru, who under normal circumstances would have gotten exteremely mad at her sister for blowing a single stitch mess up so dynamically out of proportion but today, it didn't seem to bother her so much. All she did was strike one bad chord (and that wouldn't have happened if she hadn't been thinking about how mad she was at her dilemma). Rarely did Hotaru ever strike a bad chord. Geez, if this was the punishment for each mistake she made when playing then maybe she should never make one again.

"I ruined it?" Hotaru asked blandly, frowning, even though her sister was in fact, not there, "Who was the one sewing it?"

The red-head set down her guitar and flung open her door and took a step out into the hallway. There she found her fashion-crazed sister looking around, completely lost.

"Lenah? My room's right here. Get in here before a fang-face gets you."

But it still explodes.......

User Image

Don't make me explode on you.

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

RathLeigh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:03 pm
Rath sighed, he looked at the figures he had drawn, there was a streak of ink over the numbers and he stood from his chair slightly annoyed, "mother, i have no idea why you even suggested humans live in this house" he mummbled as he straitened his jacket and picked up the papers again, and walked out suddenly finding one of the humans in a dark blue dress standing in front of him looking lost, "can i help you?" he asked
((brb, sorry it is trash day))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:16 pm
~Alaina~~Danir~

Alaina's sprinting came to a halt,sighting one of the vampire sons.A startled expression was shown on her face.Nervous and fear too but those two emotions didn't show.She frowned and her gaze was practically a glare. Just great I try avoiding them and bump in to one of those vampires.A dry sigh escaped but no greeting or introduction.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:20 pm
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

((I'm sorry I took so long. I didn't realize that this had started. sweatdrop I also probably won't be on tomorrow. I was wondering if y'all would please not go very far without me.))

Lillian peered out the window of her small and very cramped room. She let out a soft sigh and allowed the curtains to fall back. Her pale blonde hair fanned out behind her as she walked out of the room wincing at the sound of the door creaking and began to search for her sisters. She wondered how they were doing, especially the younger ones. A chill ran down her spine as she heard another loud creaking sound and looked to see her twin sister, Alaina and one of her younger sisters, Lenah. She walked up to them, her velvet brown eyes glistening with happiness. "I was wondering where everyone had gotten to," she said unable to hide her worry. Lillian had always been told that she wore her emotions upon her face. That meant she had never been a very good liar.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:22 pm
Didn't common sense tell you...

User Image

Looking between the "fang face" and Hotaru, Lenah glared at the vampire. "No. I DON'T need your help." "Fang-face"she muttered. Then she turned to Hotaru, "I was the one sewing it! your stupid guitar playing RUINED my dress!" she wined. "Don't you care?" she said stomping into her sister's room and slamming the door in the vampire's face.

That jacket was soo yesterday...

((sorry if I'm being too mean Rath sweatdrop ))  

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:23 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away..

Justin reappeared in a shadow just outside the castle. He heard a scream coming from his home. Girls, loud and annoying. He silently walked down the hill the Gothic building stood on and headed towards town. He wandered the streets he visited countless times before. He knew almost every shop, service, and house down here. "Hey!" cried a store owner. "How are you doing today? What's been going on up there lately?" Justin went over and replied, "Humans. They can really get on my nerves." "You're telling me. If we didn't have to rely on them, we probably would've just left them alone. Not for just their sakes." They laughed a bit and Justin told him he had to leave. "Okay. See ya later." "Tell your folks I said hello," Justin responded. Through all his boredom over the years, he was able to talk with people in his homeland. He enjoyed it. However, he never truly got to know them ever since the incident. Since then, even vampires looked at him with slight fear and he had enough of that with humans. Nobody really cares. They want me happy because they are scared of me. He continued his walk in silence.

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:24 pm
Vincent

Vincent saw her glare at him... He didn't understand her hatred... So instead he moved out of her way and let her pass. His face was indifferent, though he was truly confused. He motioned her to continue on her way. If she wanted to that is...

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:28 pm
~Alaina~~Danir~

((Okay Luna !))
Alaina hopped up,startled again,hearing her twin sister,Lillian.Turning slightly with a smile she waved.Then peering ahead she just noticed Lenah.Her glance returned to the male.She had been here for hours but hadn't even bothered to know the vampires.The boy had allowed her to pass and strangely didn't shoot her a glare or say anything hateful.A feeling in her stomache had her feeling sad for being so moody but he was a vampire her and her sisters were considered food,right?"Good bye.C'mon Lillian."She said her first sentence lowly and her second more kindly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:31 pm
Cheryl~

She got back inside the house with a blanket over her head and looked both ways before going down the hall; she was pacing pretty quickly since she did not want to meet anyone besides her sisters; she can trust them. The vampires she's scared of... She then bumped into two of her five sister fighting over something about a dress.. she then got to her Lenah. " if.. you wanna.. ge-get all of the anger out... I-I usually dr-draw.. i- it helps."  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:38 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Even with his boredom at a high level, Justin couldn't ease his boredom here. Maybe I should have practiced with my weapons or something. He remembered the scream that came from the castle earlier. I hope they didn't disturb my brothers all that much. Those girls can be so obnoxious. They just got here too! He spotted some shade created from a nearby shack. Let's take the short route. He ran into the void and reappeared in the same shadow he exited earlier. He looked back up at the enormous building. I don't feel like being cooped up there again. Instead, he lay in the grass and closed his eyes as the cold wind swept across his body.

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:38 pm
Didn't common sense tell you...

User Image

Before she could slam the door, Lenah saw her other sister's through her tear-filled eyes. Yes, she was crying because her dress was kind of ruined. But only because, she made the hip area too small. God how she hated her hips. Smiling at Cheryl, she hugged the girl " Its okay, I'm a crappy artist anyway." Blinking, she looked at the rest of her sisters. "Why are you guys here? Is something wrong? Do you need a dress made?" she asked with worry.

That dress is soo yesterday...

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:43 pm
Vincent

Vincent backed away with his hands in his pockets then turned on his heel and began to walk to his room... He saw another girl so he picked up his pace. When he made it to his room he opened it, then silently closed it... There was ALOT of noise so he turned on his radio and popped in a Breaking Benjamin CD.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:44 pm
(( I effin LOVE breaking benjamin!!! sorry XD I just had to get that out ^^ I'm done now))  

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:46 pm
Cheryl~

She hugged her sister back and petted her on the head just for fun; she was kind of a shy one. She walked away waving a 'see ya later' to them before walking away. She then heard music.. where did that come from? She did love music.. especially the piano. Maybe she can ask one of the men.

She put her ear on the door that was making the music from Benjamin something.. she forgot what the band was called.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff