Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Sparing Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:50 pm
((ah okay i get it))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:30 pm
Darion's eyes still felt burnt Darion was starting to lose sight."i think you should take me to the hospital...iv never felt so weak in my life."Darion blinked and the Sharingan disappeared."I feel almost like im blind."Darion then hit the floor hard."I'm sorry Hiro...im just so sleepy...ill walk my self to the hospital..."Darion got up and walked through the tunnels Darion could still see but it was a bit blurry Darion also had a great memory as Darion walked out of the cave Darion headed to the hospital.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:45 pm
Hiro blinked and the mangekyo sharingan turned into his Eternal Mangekyo sharingan. He looked in a mirror for a while to see the pattern of the weird eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:27 pm
Darsk walked into the dojo. He somehow sensed that his team was here. If they saw Darsk, they would see a rather dark look on his face, his left side of his face was entirely bandaged. His head to the ground in sorrow. Then he found Hiro. Hiro would be surprised of the rather dark looking Darsk in the reflection. He would probably wonder how Darsk got into the dojo.  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:27 pm
((one of you guys may lose your eyes to me...cus im going blindish...and ill stop at nothing just to keep my sight...))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:33 pm
Darion72
((one of you guys may lose your eyes to me...cus im going blindish...and ill stop at nothing just to keep my sight...))

((if your getting violent i will kill you and give them your eyes))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:44 pm
silverJack0987
Darion72

((if your getting violent i will kill you and give them your eyes))

((if you can my guy when hes mad he kill anything in his way... and steal stuff from your dead lip body.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:01 am
((Hmph, good luck with that...you know..unless you have been following Darsk around and his exploits, I am surprised you haven't aked how the hell I got into the dojo.))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:41 pm
jwalker67
((Hmph, good luck with that...you know..unless you have been following Darsk around and his exploits, I am surprised you haven't aked how the hell I got into the dojo.))

((oh but i knwo how you did... you killed your childhood friend then got his eye im not stupid))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:46 am
((Technically it was an accident. But oh well, Hiro didn't mind at all. Now I have a secret weapon. I will barely use it though, only if my life is in danger. All in all, if you get a mangekyo like me, yours would be stronger because the sharingan kekke genkai is dominant in you. Sure, I can use mangekyo, but it is only at half its natural power......its still pretty kick a** though))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:26 pm
((Darion, Im about to save your a**.))

Darsk left the dojo, unexpectedly before Hiro could muster his most likely surprise. Only Darsk knew he was going, he was going to see Darion.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:31 pm
Darsk couldn't believe it. He arrived there before Darion. Now he waited for both Darion and Hiro.  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:31 pm
Darion walked into the dojo and had one eye covered the other a mangekyo sharingan."Hey!"Darion said as he waved to Hiro.Darion then Saw Darsk then ran up and gave him a big hug"hey best bud!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:30 am
((Hey Darion. You do know that I didn't give you the Mangekyo sharingan right? I gave you my right eye, but the mangekyo is in my left....Just clearing things up.))

Darsk rolled his eyes at Darion embraced him. After the affectionate hug was done. Darsk sat down, thinking on how he was going to compensate for the loss of sight in his right eye. The answer came to him all to suddenly. Maybe he wasn't as blind as he thought. Taking off his bandage, he then rewrapped his head to where it was covering both eyes. Looking up at Darion Darsk said, "Hey Darion. Throw a punch at me".  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:06 am
Hiro looked curiously at Darsk's sharingan. "Darsk, who gave you an eye and hw did you get through the several tunnels that lead here?"

((Read the first post.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces