Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who is... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

10 g
  thanks ^_^

View Results

Saturn_Eclipse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:50 pm
omg, come to think of it i have no idea i never really thought of it like that.It would be really cool if they would mention it.But we do know that he do not look anything like serena because serena looks just like her mom.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:05 am
Whenever I've read SM fan fiction, the most I've seen was people depicting him as the Sun God or something...or of some star god. Or if you're into crossovers, he's usually a Saiya-jin bahahahaha ...x_X  

Twilight Enchantress

StephyxWeffy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:21 am
Oh, idea! They should make a spin off! Then we have more of an excuse to watch more sailor moon. As we drool obsessively over our tvs/computer screeens like we did when were young with a happy go lucky expression. I seriously mean it though no sarcaism, obsessivly drooling in your own home insn't so bad.

heart 4laugh heart
Stephy  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:12 am
Well there's a reason for the sun god. in mythology (one of them) Hyperion fathered Selene, Helios and Nyx(or whoever the third one is)

with a woman named Andromenda I think.

Hyperion or some other sun god is usually used.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

ChibiWitch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:08 am
insane_swordbunny4486
Aha! I thought about that too and well... as far as i can figure... he is not mentioned at all. Well, even the inners and outers have no parents mentioned...

Actualy Ami lives with her parents and one of the inners parents died in a car crash I think.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:46 pm
ChibiWitch
insane_swordbunny4486
Aha! I thought about that too and well... as far as i can figure... he is not mentioned at all. Well, even the inners and outers have no parents mentioned...

Actualy Ami lives with her parents and one of the inners parents died in a car crash I think.

we're talking about the past. Silver Millenuim doll. Not present.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:15 pm
I know where Luamervara ment about the four women. If you have the graphic novel of Sailor Moon SuperS number 4, on page 58, after Queen Serenity mentions that she had been waiting for the senshi, you see four women congratualting her on the princess. And three of them look like Ami, Rei and Minako. The last one looks like Michiru, but that's how I imaging Mako-chan's hair to look like out of the ponytail (cause if you wear a ponytail for a long time, you hair gets wavy right there). They could possibly be the senshi's mothers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:12 pm
Maybe it's a clone thing. lolz. i dunno just a guess.

but prolly with the mythology and all Queen Serenity prolly feel in love with a a man from Earth and they fell in love and concieved princess Serenity, then at birth, the father dies. I dunno. it was never mention so we will never know for sure about who's Princess Serenity's father is. *shruggs*  

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Valentinette

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:03 pm
ViciouslySexy
I know who he is, it's me.

hard to believe... sweatdrop

You can say him in the manga.... the bunny father.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:36 pm
I never thought of it either, I just thought they mentioned him and that's all. I guess not...  

The Magus Sisters

Athena_Wiley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:14 pm
One rumor is that the Crystal is Serenity's father  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:08 pm
Athena_Wiley
One rumor is that the Crystal is Serenity's father
really, that's kind of weird.  

Lai Heron

SaturnGrl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:15 pm
Actually, according to the Manga in Japan, Serenity's father died in a suspected assassination by the kingdom of the Earth. At the same time, the people of Earth blamed the Moon for the deaths of their king and queen. As far as a name of these parents, one was never given. The Earth and Moon were not allies and were in constant bitter conflict. That's what made the romance between Endymion and Serenity so beautiful because it was a forbiden love. It is also the reason Endymion weas the mask as Tuxedo Mask.

They touch on that once in the anime during season 1, if I remember correctly. Endymion shows up at a Moon ball dressed in a tuxedo and wearing his signature white mask. He meets Serenety by a balconey and gets chased off by the palace guards.

Heh, I wrote Fan Fics all about Hotaru's past in the Silver Millenium. She had a fairly large family in my story and they all got whiped out by Queen Beryl except for her. Poor girl. I'm such a cruel tragic writer... crying

If you're interested in reading it, PM me for details. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:19 am
Wait a minute. I've never heard that one and I -own- the Manga! >/

Where did that come from and show a source to it. *will believe it when she sees it.*  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

SaturnGrl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:17 am
Luamervara
Wait a minute. I've never heard that one and I -own- the Manga! >/

Where did that come from and show a source to it. *will believe it when she sees it.*
Um...which version of the Manga do you own? English translated, or the Original Japanese? I don't know if you can read Kana. sweatdrop

Naoko Takeuchi also went into depth descriptions behind her story line in a few of her artbooks., but like I mentioned before, you gotta be able to read kana in order to get the whole jest of it.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff