Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:48 pm
[Kegan]
THE GAME OF LOOOOOVE

Also, the game I play where I don't really tell you guys how crazy or annoying I think the things you do are.

And then the game where I do and a bunch of people come in expecting me to think that they have been annoying enough to remember.

Those are some pretty weird games.

I don't know what I was thinking when I invented them.

we're not worthy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:21 pm
Earthworm Jim and Barbie...weird...O_o  

TMG Nox

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:51 pm
System C O R R U P T
Graffiti Kingdom for PS2

It's like Drawn to Life, but 3D and anime style.
Actually a really interesting game. Once you have unlocked all the different kinda of arms and legs, so you can have the right animations.

I certainly wouldn't say it's as weird as the previous installment xd *themesong*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:54 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
[Kegan]
THE GAME OF LOOOOOVE

Also, the game I play where I don't really tell you guys how crazy or annoying I think the things you do are.

And then the game where I do and a bunch of people come in expecting me to think that they have been annoying enough to remember.

Those are some pretty weird games.

I don't know what I was thinking when I invented them.

we're not worthy
Is that your intuition speaking?

lolz  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:46 am
Probably Lester the Unlikely you play as a feeble nerd stranded on an island.MGS 2 near the end. Action 52, weirdest welfare s**t you can ever play on the nes. EBA and Warioware where the most lovable WTF's you can ever play.

The fact that there was sex games on the Atari sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:15 pm
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
Probably Lester the Unlikely you play as a feeble nerd stranded on an island.MGS 2 near the end. Action 52, weirdest welfare s**t you can ever play on the nes. EBA and Warioware where the most lovable WTF's you can ever play.

The fact that there was sex games on the Atari sweatdrop

I've heard of these games. AVGN did a review.  

SlashFighter1988

wariodude128

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:23 pm
It's funny how everyone forgets that one of the wierdest games is also the one that started a franchise: Super Mario Bros. An Italian plumber jumping around, eating a mushroom to grow twice his size, eating a flower to throw fireballs, finding a star that makes him all sparkly, having to stomp on a mushroom with a face and a turtle that hides in its shell, climbing a vine while "doing the Mario" to get up onto the clouds, going underwater and avoiding fish and squids, getting to the end of a huge castle, jumping over a fire-breathing spike-backed turtle and cutting the supports of a bridge so he falls in and all just to save a princess of a kingdom he never heard of before this whole adventure began. The only thing wierder than that is that every game after that is more or less the exact same thing. Then we have Super Mario Land. The first game was the same thing. Then, some evil twin with a kickass moustache stole his castle. So he had to get six gold coins to get in. He had to get them from three pigs, a witch, a bird, a rat, an octopus, and a spacecraft of some kind. All the while eating mushrooms and putting a bunny hat on his head. Then, he finally defeated the guy who took his castle. After that, the guy who stole his castle went off to find a castle of his own. So he came upon an island where some pirates had landed. A.k.a. Wario Land, Super Mario Land 3. Though that story is for another day.

Ok, I'm done.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:36 pm
this game on the GC
it was made to mess with your head, all you did was walk around in a maze, and at random times it would do the bluescreen of death, then go back to normal, ghosts, sublimanl things, it was so freaky. i cant even remember the name, but it gave me nightmares  

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Allegro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:52 pm
Emporer NeoWing
this game on the GC
it was made to mess with your head, all you did was walk around in a maze, and at random times it would do the bluescreen of death, then go back to normal, ghosts, sublimanl things, it was so freaky. i cant even remember the name, but it gave me nightmares
Eternal Darkness.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:02 pm
Okay, so this wasn't eally a "freaky" game, but the concept was pretty something. The game was called Magic Pengel: The Quest for Colour (well, technically, "Color," but I'm Canadian, screw you America), and the whole concept of this game was that you battled with doodles that you generally drew yourself, and the more battles and tournaments you won, the more doodle parts you could get (head, soft, hard, arm, leg, wing, design, etc), and you could just about draw and create anything that came into your head. Pikachus, Zoras, mermaids, etc.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Chibirobokitti

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:59 pm
I haven't played too many weird things. But Sheep for PS was funny. The entire game was herding sheep through obstacles. And apparently the top protagonist was a pear. That was just weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:51 am
PsychoNauts.  

Destheren

PCB Alice Margatroid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:13 am
Stretch Panic for the PS2.

A young child with King Stan for a Scarf defeating women with size Z breasts whose major goal is to defeat all sorts of bosses that include a flying fire breathing jawbreaker, a gardevoir-like boss with temper issues, a ghost with stone familiars, an obligatory giant robot, and not to mention a child with a shark Yoyo hookshot that pretty much puked their innards out if you got a critical hit.

e_e  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:31 am
Chulip for the PS2 is a weird game.
User Image
Your this monkey faced kid who fell in love with a girl in your new home ,but to get her to like you you most write the best love letter in the world. But to do that you have to know how to kiss in which you have to kiss every one in town.
User Image
This is a game where any thing can hurt you like Poo, birds, cut sences, not taking a bath right, reading manga, or kissing at the wrong time. But is you see a panda taking a crap, you feel good in side and heal.
User Image
If you are ever see this at Gamestop, buy it. It only at Gamestop and it $10 new. Sorry if I sound like an ad on tv.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:32 am
GrowingDandelion
Okay, so this wasn't eally a "freaky" game, but the concept was pretty something. The game was called Magic Pengel: The Quest for Colour (well, technically, "Color," but I'm Canadian, screw you America), and the whole concept of this game was that you battled with doodles that you generally drew yourself, and the more battles and tournaments you won, the more doodle parts you could get (head, soft, hard, arm, leg, wing, design, etc), and you could just about draw and create anything that came into your head. Pikachus, Zoras, mermaids, etc.

I actually played that game. It was really cool, it let you do all kinds of doodles and battle them. I never got completely through it, though. I must have started it over like five times, however. I still have the game, maybe one day I'll give it another shot.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff