Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Eclipse Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:54 pm
Just when the platinum haired warrior began to become a bit bored, he and his companion heard something in the dark distance ahead. From the angry growl at the two warriors, it was clear that it was not human and that things were going to get interesting. The platinum haired warrior's companion even gave a heads up just in case, saying how it's smiling.

"Hey what can i say? I get that a lot everywhere i go."

The creature revelaed itself to have a wolf-like body but stand on it's massive feet. It was not what the platinum haired warrior expected but he would take what he was offered so far. Perhaps they would meet more unique monsters as they would travel deeper.

"It can lose the howl, liking the venom touch, and i do not hate the fur." the platinum haired warrior said in a critic tone.

The platinum haired warriror's companion seemed to have a more serious approach when his tone became more deep and confident. The platinum haired warrior kept his eyes locked on the beast so he missed the facial expression his companion gived. All he took in was "Shall we play with it?".

"We would not be proper guests if we did not introduce ourselves." the platinum haired warrior replied in a light tone as his signature weapon appeared instantly in his right hand.

The warrior did not seem to wait for his companion for he began walking at a calm pace towards the warrior. It looked like he wanted to get a better view of the monster but it was anything but that. Whether or not the boy truely planned to help or not did not matter; as long as the warrior had some fun. Though they will probably have to go deeper to experience some real excitement.
(4)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:05 am
User Image
Once upon a time
XXXOr so the story's told
XXXXXXEveryone lives happily
XXXXXXXXXXAs the end unfolds

F O R E V E RXS W E E TXXN E V E RXE N D I N G

Soulless simply smiled. It seemed he and this stranger were on the same wavelength, although his lacked the deep base and structure known as sanity. He followed him towards the beast, curious as to what he would do. He was quite tempted to stroke its furry head, quite curious. When the man mentioned venom. "What venom, sir?" He asked innocently. "It just wants to play." He continued to smile contentedly, not afraid in the least by the intimidating monster. In fact, he was quite happy.

As far as he could see, the monster could bring him no harm, and so what is there to fear? Then, the warrior mentioned greeting. He smiled. "Hello there, Fluffy." He spoke to the monster, having already given it a name. "I'm Soulless. Nice to meet you!" All he received was a long and malicious snarl before the beast charged.

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:23 pm
The platinum haired warrior was suprised that his partner was not able to see the venom dripping on the ground. Perhaps there was none there and the platinum haired warrior just hoped that there was some. At least then it would mean he would have to move a bit instead of stay in one position and win the fight.

It looked like the companion of the platinum haired warrior took a page out of his book because the companion gave the monster a name; it was called fluffy. The platinum haired warrior thought it was a bit cliche, but he would give it to him. Plus the warrior had no names for the beast at the moment anyway. The important thing was that the beast began to charge towards them. The platinum haired warrior saw this and already had an attack ready to attempt to bring him down.

The platinum haired warrior waited until the beast was a bit closer towards him. When it was closer, the platinum haired warrior used his right leg to pivot ninety degrees back so he was facing the beasts right side. The platinum haired warrior, in less than a second sliced towards the side of the beast, then sliced down towards the base of the tail in an attempt to cut it in half. Finally, he dropped to one knee as soon as he was done with his second strike to slice horizontally at both the beast's achilles tendons.. While the first slice would cause a 2 inch deep wound going across his hip, the last attack would leave the beast unable to walk if it connected.

From there, the platinum haired warrior would dismiss his blade and continue on with his mission.
(5 yay)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:44 pm
User Image
Once upon a time

The blood splattered on the boy's face as the beast went down screaming and writhing. He blinked curiously, before rubbing at his blood-stained cheek, accidentally rubbing it more on his face rather than wiping it off. He blinked innocently, not understanding the creature's death. He was, after all, incapable of knowing the meaning of Death despite his works as an assassin.

He poked at the still-twitching, dead beast. "Hey, Fluffy. what's wrong? We were just going to play... Are you tired already Fluffy?" He asked, getting his hands coated with its crimson blood as he stroke the dead thing's fur and injuries, blind to them. "..Well ok Fluffy. You rest. We're going to continue on. Catch up to us when you're ready, ok Fluffy?" He smiled and then with his hands and face now slick with the monster's blood, walked over and placed his bloody, dripping sleeved hand in the hand of the warrior that had killed the monster.

"Fluffy's a little tired. I'm sure she'll catch up to us when she's ready. I guess you played with her very roughly." He laughed, apparently completely oblivious to the situation at hand.

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:37 pm
The platinum haired warrior looked back at his companion as well as the crippled beast. The beast could not do anything that was considered a threat to the platinum haired warrior so there was no point in killing it. It can be said that the platinum haired warrior actually showed some mercy. After taking a glance at the monster, he looked at the man who was still messing around with the beast. The platinum haired warrior at this time was not close enough to hear what the man had to say to the beast. All the warrior saw was his companion heading towards him with blood laying across his face and clothes. It made the platinum haired man a bit uncomfortable. However it was probably because the platinum haired man did not have a fetish of having one's blood on him-sometimes.

Just as the man went to put his bloody hand in the hand of the platinum haired warrior, the platinum haired warrior moved his hand towards his shoulder armor and dusted it off a bit. It was a way of saying he did not want his hands bloody.

"Don't worry im sure her friends will be more than glad to play with me rough."the platinum haired warrior said.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:21 am
User Image
Once upon a time

Soulless smiled happily, looking at his sleeves. "Eh? How did this stuff get in here? I guess I'll have to bathe when this is done with." He spoke in a lighthearted manner, as if they were merely having a picnic and not risking their lives, blind to the darkness around them. It was not unlike him to such a thing. Some attributed it to his young age. How else was one supposed to have anything close to a childhood without parents and working as a bloody and cold-hearted killer?

He walked with the warrior quite happily, not noticing his discomfort at the blood on him. "Ah Sir, did I ever get your name? I'm Soulless." He spoke, trying to place conversation in the darkness. He was blind here, and so perhaps it might've come to him that this man could leave him silently here all alone. A unconscious decision, perhaps. He was still a child after all and no matter what delusions he had to protect himself to the harsh reality outside his insanity, he still desired comfort.

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:15 pm
The platinum haired warrior thought that it has not been long since they were traveling inside of the caverns. He was not 100 percent sure how long they have been down there but it could not have been too long. However the caverns were getting a bit darker the deeper they were going but not to where they could not see each other. If it did come to that the platinum haired warrior would have something up his sleeve; he just hoped his friend did as well.

Things were beginning to become awkward for the platinum haired warrior's companion it seemed because he began a conversation starter by asking for a name. Soulless was the name of the companion and the name was interesting to the platinum haired warrior. Seeing as how Soulless was nice enough to give his name, the platinum haired warrior was going to be nicer.

"You can call me whatever you want soulless."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image
Once upon a time

(How have I not already replied to this?! )

"Hmm... I think I'll call you Voice." Soulless replied, his gentle smile hinting at something he couldn't quite understand himself. Even in the darkness where he could lowly no longer see his Voice friend, that was why he called the man Voice, for soon all that shall be him was his voice.He smiled happily, thinking that he was suddenly remarkably clever for his decision. He smiled and blindly tried to grasp at the warrior. His blood-stained sleeves rubbed at the side of his chest once before he found an arm and then a hand.

"Do you like being called that?"

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:55 pm
(Monkey...you are in Great plains so next time you do post in here say you left or some thing...can't be in two places at once.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:33 am
(i just remembered that sorry bout that)

"Voice is not a bad name." he replied as he continued their road to wherever it ended. Voice at the time had been consumed by the dark of the caverns and so did his teammate. Soulless seemed like he was becoming scared because he grabbed on the arm of Voice and then gripped his hand. Voice decided to tell him in a nice way that they do not have to hold hands(or anything else) while they were in here.

"No need to hold my hand champ, i'm right next to you."

Hopefully that would make soulless feel better and he would let go of Voice's hand. If not then Voice would free his hand in a nice way. Not to mention he needed that hand just in case of an ambush from fluffy's brother's and sisters.

Unfortunately it would seem as if their adventure would have to come to a halt when the warrior heard a voice in his head. It was the word "Outside."

"It cannot be you..can it?" Voice thought to himself before he stopped in his tracks, attempting to hold on the hand of Soulless to indicate that they stopped.

"I have to go. Someone's expecting me. But i'll be here again." Voice told Soulless before he sprinted towards the way that he came from. Voice did not know if Soulless was going to carry on by going deeper into the caverns but it did not matter to Voice at the moment. If Voice was correct in his hypothesis as to who it was, then...  

Agent Code Monkey

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:32 pm
User Image
Once upon a time

Soulless watched Voice leave. Frowning slightly, the young assassin quickly followed him. A picnic was no fun when one was alone. However, in the darkness he quickly lost the warrior and found an exit on his own.

[Exits]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:29 am
Tobias slowly walked into the ruins, knowing that there wasn't much to find here but danger. He had nothing else to do for the cult, and he needed some training time to hone his skills. He had realized after he had left the graveyard that he could control the knight Appylon using his sword, Klinge. He stepped into what was left of the entrance to the castle, immediately hearing the soft breathing of sleeping monsters. He walked through the hallway into what seemed to be a small dining room. There where elaborate tapistries on the wall, and in the center, a huge table that was empty, save for one chair.In one of the far chairs, there rested what he supposed was a woman. Confused, he walked over, then said, "Excuse me madam, but what exactly are you doing in such a place?" She turned then said, "Waiting for FOOD!" She stood up to a full 7 feet, seeming to grow. Her hair was long and black. She had teeth that seemed to be fangs that seemed to be blood stained. "I am here for blood!" she said. Tobias drew his sword to defend himself, but at that instant, she lashed out with long claws, slicing a small wound in his abdomen, where blood immediatly started dripping out.  

Saint Tobias

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:10 am
As the vampiress saw the blood, she went into some kind of blood lust. Her eyes turned bright red, and she started screaming. Tobias, recovering from the scratch, took out one of his chakrams, swinging it in the direction of her. As the razor sharp blade hit her ancient skin, it immediately made a noticeable cut on her arm. She seemed confused, looking from her own arm, to Tobias' cut. She apparently decided that her own blood was better, starting to gnaw angrily on her own arm. Tobias himself was confused, the self cannibalism that this vampire was practicing was odd. After gnawing on her arm for about a minute, the poison within her blood had seeped into her lungs, killing her in a quite grotesque way. He walked over to her corpse, took Klinge in his hand, then severed her head just to make sure she was dead. He then cut off a long lock off of her beautiful hair, recalling the parable about the magical properties about vampire hair. He then took his sword and cut a bit of one of the tapestries off of the wall, making a makeshift bandage. He decided then to continue through the ruined castle, walking back into the dimly lit hallway.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:45 am
Tobias continued walking through the hallway until he cam to a large steel door. He tried to open it, but it was too heavy. He turned to continue down the hallway, then heard, "I can open it." Tobias took out his weapon, then said, "Go ahead." At that instant, the hallway was plunged into darkness momentarily, then as the light recovered, the huge knight appeared in it, next to Tobias. He then took the door by it's handle, then immediately ripped it from it's hinges. He then seemed to dissolve, retreating back to his cell withing his weapon. Tobias walked in. The room seemed to be some kind of dungeon. The walls where all metal, chains hanging from the ceiling. There where skeletons scattered sparingly throughout the room. Against one wall where about three coffins. Tobias walked up to them, then opened it. He instantly realized that it wasn't a coffin, but an iron maiden. Inside was the dead corpse of some unfortunate soul who had met his end here. He opened the next to see what appeared to be a corpse, but at a closer look, it's eyes where still glowing with undead life. Tobias was stricken with horror as it let out a piercing scream, nearly stunning him, but he did manage to block a blow from it's sharp fingernails.  

Saint Tobias

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:03 am
As the zombie creature prepared for another attack, Tobias grabbed his sword and cut it's arm off. Tobias smiled at the easy kill, then turned and walked away. As he was about to reach the door, a slicing pain cut through his body. He turned around to see the same zombie, blood covering it's long fingers. There was blood dripping from Tobias' right leg. He screamed out in pain, stumbling against the iron door. He held his hand out toward the creature, a column of darkness flowing between him and the beast. As it hit the monster, it was forced backwards, slowly being pushed towards it's doom. It hit the open iron maiden, impaling it instantly. But it was still alive. Tobias limped to the spiked tomb, gripping the latch and locking it in it. He then decided to leave the castle to tend to his injuries.  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff