Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Lupita Pack ~Open and Accepting Profiles~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:59 am
AngelMay was never near the pack anymore. She didn't know why but she preferred the quiet. The peace, the peacefulness of the it. Her milky golden eyes looked in the direction of the pack. She howled to let them know she was fine and just checking in. She was cold in the form so she took the shirt back off hid it and phased back to wolf form snuggling up under the tree to take a nap.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:02 am
Risa jumped back away from him. "watch yourself." she growled.

Reko looked at Lita and smiled. "Just be careful around here. Its not safe for a girl like you to wander around alone." he said and then looked at Anna. "Its alright lil anna." he smiled as he patted her on the head.  

hinastar

Kiatala

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:18 pm
Anna shook her head and almost growled from being patted on the head. It was in her nature to do so, she wasn't obedient like most, but she was but more head strong than anything.
"Don't call me lil..." Anna said shaking her head again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:46 pm
kazuma walked through the wood looking for signs of a pack since he can't smell their scents.  

goth king itachi

Kiatala

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:56 pm
Anna shook her head and walked off from Reko and decided to change again. She took off her hat and jewlry and changed into her wolf. She shook and stood up and caught the smell of another wolf. She quickly took off running and spotted somebody from a distance. She stayed low to the ground and watched Kazuma.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:04 pm
kazuma drew his swords inn a defensive position as he heard something running.

User Image  

goth king itachi

Kiatala

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:16 pm
Anna smiled a wolfy grin anc changed back to human. She didn't have her hat on or her jewlry on, so it was just her black hair, brown shirt, and her pants. She slowly came out of the bush.
"You're going to defend yourself with that?" Anna said flashing her eyes as a warning. She didn't know if he was a threat or not so she did it to be safe.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:23 pm
"i'd rather just know were i am and what are you?" kazuma said with a dark wolf like smirk as he put one of the katanas away.  

goth king itachi

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:24 pm
Suzu sat on a low branch in the tree and shot an arrow between the two as a warning "Come on now,be nice,both of you theres no need for violence here"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:41 pm
"i already said i don't want to fight when i'm out numbered and i already have enough issue's with my own pack" kazuma said as his grey eye's loked between the two.  

goth king itachi

Kiatala

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:44 pm
"Who said I was going to do anything to him. I'm just seeing what he is doing to close to Lupita pack territory... and nobody can tell me what to do..." Anna said looking back to Kazuma the last part was a growl more towards Suzu. She knew he was a wolf as well and didn't let her guard down either.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:57 pm
(soorry!you posted like a second before me and i didnt realize it TT-TT i would have edited it))

"Sorry Miss Anna,"she jumped down and looked at Kazma."Do you need any help?I've been watching you for about an hour and you been walking around aimlessly'  

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

goth king itachi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:58 pm
kazuma drew his katanas and slaced the arrow in half as he changed to a wolf with scars down his body and chains all around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:12 pm
kazuma growled as he turned away from the wolves and ran to a lake were he hid the night before.  

goth king itachi

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:21 pm
Suzu changed to her wolf form and followed him at a distance,she wanted to make sure he was okay after leaving like that  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff