Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:00 pm
Using my magic I do a super jump and grasp the fairy. Holding him tighter.
"Do you know anything about this 'special person'? You do that warning thing again and I will personally cut ur lights out. You hear? Now tell me more! And wats ur name kid? Huh?"
I glare at Yuima. "What are you saying?"
"I wanna hear what this little fairy thing gots to say", I said  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:24 pm
I sigh, jumping upwards as well, using my magic to boost me to a branch. As soon as my magic was released, it was like the light could be felt. "I know you were raised to be a dark... but at least be more civilized Yoko.... If you want to know something... Just ask him... I'm fairly sure he'd willingly talk..." I sigh again, crouched on the branch, looking more feline than elves normally did.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:25 pm
Using black magic, I turned into a living fireball. "How do ya expect me to tell ya if ya squash me?" I yelled. "I'm Nemo."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:32 pm
I gasped and began to fall to the ground. I caught myself intime, and flew into the sky. Dropping the fairy or Nemo to the ground, I flew down and caught him in my arms.
I was stunned. "Did you just use dark magic? Lights ain't supposed to use Dark. Well then."
I sat on the branch with Yuima and set the fairy down. Holding back my tears as I thought about my parents, I sensed something. I couldn't quite understand the vibes, but I knew Yuima was standing up for Nemo for a reason. "Well, then my apologies", I said. "It was instinct"  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:45 pm
"Yeah.... and darks aren't supposed to be able to use light magic..." I mumbled, sighing. "Alright Nemo.... What's up...? Now you have me all curious as well...." I smiled, relaxing on the branch, my legs swinging back and forth. If a Light can get over here.... Then a Dark should be able to go over there...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:57 pm
"I got it! That vibe! Yuima! How could you?", I yelled excitedly, yet angry.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:12 pm
"Huh....? What in the world are you talking about Yoko." I ask, somewhat confused. Why was I being yelled at.... Unless she thinks I'm using my magic for something... Which I'm not.... "I haven't done anything wrong..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:16 pm
"No, you didn't do anything wrong! But... you... I can feel your vibes. You want to cross the boundry...", I said.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:31 pm
I blink shocked. "How'd you get that from my vibe..... And so what? Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if everything was gray.... Not black and white.... There are two many things that are distorted because of those kinds of thoughts..." I sigh, looking towards the boundary line wistfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:06 pm
I stared at her, looking at her longer. Sure we had some things in common, but there was no way we could pass the boundry. It was crazy.
"Well, I wouldn't think another bit about it, "I said. "It ain't worth it. Besides, why would you want to break tradition? This is all we've ever known! I am very strong, but I am even afraid what would lie ahead."  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:52 pm
"I've already broken tradition Yoko.... I was born as a Dark... but my spirit is of the Light. I've been breaking tradition since the day I was born..." I chuckled remembering the reactions of my parents when they first saw me using light based magic. It scared the living crap out of them. "To tell the truth.... I've been coming here for the past couple of months.... I just never had the guts to cross over Yoko..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:00 pm
I felt my breathe fade away, and my heart skipped a beat. I stared at the boundry. Just one step wouldn't hurt right? But I couldn't.
"You're crazy. You're already one of us! Its too late. Besides, you would just end up being killed by your own kind. That would be terrible. I- I- sometimes-", I sad, stumbling over my words. "Forget it", I grumbled. I knew that Father Scratch would disown me or worse if I even thought about stepping over the boundry.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:18 pm
"You, Yoko, still have a life on this side.... You have a family. Me...? My family disowned me when I was fifteen. From that moment I've been on my own. The only thing I have to worry about if I cross the boundary is the reactions of those on the other side.... And unless a dark wants a face full of white magic... They'll leave me alone about crossing..." I sighed, speaking seriously. After they were done talking with Nemo, she was going to cross the boundary. Granted she'd probably hide her appearance, but she was still crossing....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:29 pm
I shook my head.
"You don't understand", I said. "I am extremely powerful and ppl come to me to learn. PPL follow me. If you cross, you're the enemy. And I don't want you to get hurt. You kno that Dark magic is way more powerful than that of light...And they may nvr accept you.."
I too wanted to cross but I knew it wasn't worth it. It was more important to protect the creator than see the other side. He was more important than my feelings. I couldn't bring myself to tell Yuima that though.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:42 pm
"I've felt light magic... It has potential... And I'm sure if someone uses it for the right purpose... Than it could be powerful, more powerful than the Dark magic...... I... I know not what else to do with my life Yoko... I haven't felt anything here... and something tugs at my heart whenever I think of the other side." I smile sadly, eyes closed in thought. A moment later, my eyes open, fiery determination swirling around in their golden centers.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff