Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:34 pm
((@Malaroth: Alright thanks))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:37 pm
Melinni watched as he walked off. "Ok?" she said to herself, and followed the dog-thing as well. After a minute, she was at the Hall. "I'll make sure to remember this." she said to no one, and looked around the place. Blimey, it's big. she thought, and smiled. Melinni walked cheerfuly up close to the front, and sat down.  

Sundara Rajakumari

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:38 pm
"Elroth." he said to the girl. "Lucien van Elroth. Pleased to make your acquaintance. Ah, but there seems to be another. Greetings, sir. Make yourself comfortable, there aren't many students here yet." he added at the appearance of a fiery-looking lad. "That one's most likely Zann," he thought. "Most excellent." As the familiar that led Zann into the hall jumped at Lucien, he, with a wave of his hand, dissipated the dog so it returned to its natural plane. "Nothing else to do but wait, I suppose." he said to nobody in particular.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:40 pm
Zann had almost gotten used to the size of things when he stepped into the giant room, and he would've gotten the socks knocked off him, if he had been wearing any. He put his pack down and sat in a chair in the back. Wow... He thought. This place must be magicly size-enhanced.  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:42 pm
Lucien greeted the newest addition, another girl, with a wave. "Not very many this year... yet." he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:47 pm
Melinni was looking around, and she someone wave to her. She smiled and waved back with much enthusiasum. She thought she was going to liek it here, if only she wouldn't make getting lost a habit. She giggled to herself. Melinni did this a lot. Not many people enjoyed being around her because she was always so happy. They thought it was weird. Melinni learned to get used to it. Again, she smiled and looked around the large hall.  

Sundara Rajakumari

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:49 pm
Elroth. So he was the head master. Hana bowed again, touching her right hand to the same shoulder, in the customary greeting of her people. 'Likewise, master Elroth,' she replied.
Sitting back down, and gently stuffing Esther back into her pack, as she had half-wriggled out of it, Hana was soon joined by another girl. She was close to Hana's own height, she guessed, and quite cute.
Turning to her, she smiled in a freindly way and greeted her, repeating her gesture.
'Hello, I'm called Hana.'

(speaking to Melinni)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:49 pm
Seeing how he had but a few hours left before a bunch of people would enter his class, Strum was making sure everything was in order. He pointed one of his hands to a door sized spot in one of the walls. He receited a quick incantation and a door appeared. He stepped through it to a large room which was the place where his students would practice their spell casting. Stepping back out, he walked to the front of the classroom and stood there as though his class was already there. "Alright, how am I going to start it off this year?" he said to himself.  

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:50 pm
Zann looked around. wow. only three students. Teacher! Zann called. Teacher! Or is it Headmaster? He couldn't tell.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:52 pm
Lucien watched as the girl waved back enthusiastically. "My, you're energetic, aren't you?" he said with a laugh. "Yet you have a knack for getting lost, I'd wager. And not because I read your mind or anything." he added as glanced to the side a little. "Anyway, here, this should help you." He twisted his hand so his palm faced upward and whispered a word. Once he spoke, a new-looking piece of parchment appeared in his hand. "A map for you, my lady." He said as he made it float over to her and fall perfectly in her lap. "I hope you find good use for it."  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sundara Rajakumari

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:53 pm
Melinni looked at the girl, and smiled. "The names Melinni." she said, and stuck her hand out for the girl, Hana, to shake. Melinni had never had great people skills. She was just very straight forward. When the guy, Headmaster, started talking to her, she loked at him. Her eyes went wide in wonder as the paper landed in her lap. "Why, thanks." she said, slipping the paper in the pocket of her skirt.

[[EDIT]]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:55 pm
"Yar?" Lucien replied to Zann. "And it's Headmaster." he added, reading Zann's thoughts.  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:59 pm
Well...I have two questions. One, are you a teacher or the headmaster? Two, why are there only... What is the word in English? three students? Zann asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:02 pm
"Hrmm.. the first question I can answer. Yes I am. The second.. not so much. Maybe nobody wants to come this year. There'll be more people later in the year. There always is." he replied.  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:05 pm
Ohh. So...what are we doing first this year?
((I edited it))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces