Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Elstania Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:35 pm
Raurick lay at the foot of the tree, breathing hard, unable to move. So this is it, huh? My life lost because a girl refused me. he laughed dryly and closed his eyes as his breathing became more shallow.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:40 pm
I glanced over at Raurick and saw him laying on the ground, looking dead. I didn't know what to do and I couldn't think straight. I knew it was wrong, but I started laughing. He was supposed to be this scary guy who was gonna come after me, but instead he was laying on the ground dying. So I decided to tease him again. I got the goblet that he had thrown and reopened my river. I filled it with the blood and brought it over to him.
"So you have a choice.", I said to him. "Drink this so called vegetarian blood or die. I think you should go with the blood drinking part, but this kind, not mine.", I said nodding to the goblet.  

gandygirl

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:46 pm
Raurick slowly looked up and stared at her, for once, sorrow and regret shone in his eyes. he shook his head, he'd rather die than drink that slop. If he drank it at his strength, he'd die anyway. Swapping a vampires preference so suddenly caused shock, and soon afterward, death. He sank back to the ground. she didn't get it, it didn't have to be her blood, but it had to be some variation of human blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:53 pm
"Fine.", I said. "Here." I knelt down beside him and removed my shimmery blond hair from my neck.
"I'm the only human you're gonna find around here.", I said quickly.
"Just hurry up and get it over with."  

gandygirl

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:58 pm
Craning his neck, he carefully, but quickly bit into her neck and drank his promised half-pint before he released her. "thanks..." he said weakly as he slowly sat up.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:01 pm
I winced and as soon as he was done I held my hand where his fangs were. "Ouch.", I said. I glared at Raurick. "happy?", I asked. flipping my hair back into its place. I hoped he liked the taste of cat blood. I knew I would regret this and I already was.  

gandygirl

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:07 pm
"No, I'm not happy, I forced you to do something you didn't want to do." He frowned and stared at the ground apologetically.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:10 pm
"Well then", I said. "You really aren't that much of a scary vampire going all nicey-nice on me", I said. "Besides, I suppose I chose to do it."
I was becoming fond of this creature but I knew I shouldn't. I wanted to help him, but I didn't know how it would benefit me.  

gandygirl

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:14 pm
"I'm not a violent or mean being. I'm just aggresive with hunger." He sighed and looked up. "And thank you."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:33 am
As I came up to the camp I saw Yoko with the Thing again. 'What is that thing' I thought to myself. Unrealizing I said it outloud. "Hey Yoko? When do you think you can start teaching me magic. I would really like to start learning." I said still confused on whether or not I should come closer to the thing. 'I just really hope I am not going to die if I trust him'  

angel5159

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:28 am
Raurick looked at the new arrival and growled lightly. "If you plan on thinking, do it silently, not out loud for all to hear." He began impatiently. "I'm not a THING, I'm a Vampire." He stood up on still slightly shaky legs and conjured shadow zombies around him.

"And what magic you want to learn depends on the type. I can teach you how to control shadows." He offered with a small grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:10 pm
"Uh, I don't think so. You're not gonna teach the little dragon shadow magic. No way. She can learn magic with me. And you're welcome.", I said to Raurick. "Now if you two can't get along this is gonna drive me bonkers."
I got up and placed Angel on my shoulder. I didn't know what to do with the vampire until I saw the sun coming up.
"You might wanna enter into my shadow soon before you disinagrate.", I said, nodding to the sun and then at Raurick. Then I sighed and looked over at the sun, grateful for its return.  

gandygirl

angel5159

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:26 pm
"Thanks Yoko, I wouldn't want to learn shadow magic anyway. I SAID THAT OUTLOUD! Sorry Mister Vampire. By the way, what is your name?" I said with a puzzled look. "Also, Yoko what happened to dinner? And what type of magic would you teach me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:34 pm
I laughed at how eager Angel was.
"Lets figure this whole magic thing out later okay? Anyway, the blood drinker is Raurick and our dinner? You don't even want to know," I said to Angel. I kept my hand against my neck, hoping that Angel wouldn't notice the bite marks. She was too young to know about blood-drinking vampires.  

gandygirl

angel5159

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:41 pm
"Ok I'll go find a fish or something." I said, my tummy growling. I started off in a run. I ran all the way to the river when I realized I could have tried to fly even though I really have gotten it down yet. 'Oh well' I thought. I guess I'll just scorch this fish and eat.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff