Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Lords Of The Underworld OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Helpful?
  Yay!
  Nay!
  Finally!
View Results

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:45 am
BAH HUMBUG!! JK!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERONE!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:05 pm
@Jae- Basically nothing has really happened so far, all that HAS happened was that each of the keepers took their girl and started talking to them .-.  

Ace Of Serendipity

O.G. Noob

oXJaEjOoNgLoVeRXo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:09 pm
Umm soo I am all alone at the moment??? Awww... Time to figure out how to do first post........  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:14 pm
Meh can't be that hard, just talk about waking up in a cell O.o

Ace Of Serendipity

O.G. Noob

oXJaEjOoNgLoVeRXo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:05 pm
Erm I will be gone on the 27-30 My boyfriend is coming to see him and I hvent met him so this is the first time and I want to spend as much timr as I can with him!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:52 pm
I'm bored you you guys are posting too slow lol crying which I guess seeing what day it is I totally forgive you XD  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

Ace Of Serendipity

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:16 pm
Shiva_Goddess

Kagura glared at him, "I will tell you now, I know that you are immortal and can heal, but not as quickly as I can, I can heal from having my head chopped off, I can only wonder if you can do the same. Oh wait, I know that you and the others can't."

Torin thought for a moment, "Well, I guess I could tell you about the reason that all of us are here. It is called Pandora's Box. At the time, it was our way of gaining power, but it ended up being our downfall. The box belonged to a warrior like us, Pandora. She was chosen by the Gods to wield this box that contained all the worst demons in the world. Looking back, we were such fools. We were all jealous that Pandora had been chosen instead of us, and so, we opened the box, unleashing its terror, until the Gods decided to put a stop to it. They infused all of us with a demon from the box, each one cursing us for the rest of our days. The Box, if opened again, the demons will be sucked inside, but because of our bond with our demons, Man cannot live without demon and Demon cannot live without man. So, when the box is opened again, we will all die. The Hunters that are after us know this, and are looking for the box. Ever since then, we have all lived here, I keep watch over the place, set traps and such. I am still amazed that you and the other women did not step onto one of my traps. I have bombs riddled all over this place," he looked at her, "And they are randomly placed too, so there is no plan format for them..."

lolololol Like highlander ^^

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:17 pm
I know what you mean hot mom, I know what you mean -_-

Ace Of Serendipity

O.G. Noob

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:36 pm
Hot mom? Hahaha I guess thats better then some of the names I've earned over the years  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:14 pm
Duuuude!

Hehe I'm close to letting the other Keepers on..as soon as Most of the unposted Keepers..erm..Post..xD

I'm so healing up over the Holidays..Today will be my rest day! ^^ hehe But i'll be on..to post and what not...xD

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:32 pm
Rawr! dramallama

Awesome more people to torture my poor cry-baby lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:00 pm
RAWR! I loves you guys. It's so fun to RP with you all. : D heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

Hylian Likely

Timely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:41 pm
Awww I needz a hug! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:53 pm
*snugs Thevillian* : D
There you go! (^-^)