Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Manor *Redux* (Starting/Finally Full!) Updates! pg.13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting story?
  Yes, I like it! :D I'm joining!
  Nope! Not good enough for me...
  It's okay, I'll think about joining...
View Results

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:16 pm
He turned around slowly,"Im Ed",he said shyly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:24 am
He walked to a window and looked at Liberty and at Ed "Hey, today we will celebrate the welcoming of a new worker so the working hours will be cut, once it is noon you two can come in and relax" He smiled and continued to walk, to him today was a calm and usual day.

Fire Star laughed Whatever, he is a good person even though he never shows his face

John smiled "So, you are going to be the new Vet at the Manor, I work as the stable boy so we'll be working close together" He determined that she was going to be the vet by first playing dumb and seeing how she treated Fire Star  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:41 am
Missy had finally found a way into the house with out anyone seeing her, she happilly bounded around the house, heading towards the kitchen when she noticed Lance, she smiled and padded over to him with a smile, "Good Morning Lance!" she said happily as she pawed at her kitten friend playfully.

~~~~

He never shows his face? she tought back, careful not to changed her face expression. "Yeah, I'm gonna be the new vet..." she smiled, "So your the stable boy? Well, it's nice to meet a co-work...I'm sure there is a lot to learn, and hopefully you can tach me..." she said egarly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:23 pm
Liberty ~

Liberty. smiles. "I'm Liberty! How's your day going so far?" she asked softly, looking at the male in the window.  

Xx Long Live Liberty xX

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:24 pm
John smirked "First lesson, nothing is as it appears, even Fire Star here has it's secrets and surprises, can you keep it's secret" He smiled and patted Fire Star's side

Fire Star started to warm up Man John want's to surprise you from minute one, if you tell him that you can keep my secret then you'll be in a real shock, but no worries, nothing will happen to my riders when  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:38 pm
Liberty ~

Liberty blinked, her eyelashes brushing her cheek bones barely."Sir?"she whispers, holding a finger out to him, she tapped his shoulder."Thank you. I am Liberty, this is my friend, Ed. she motions to him with a long slender hand.  

Xx Long Live Liberty xX

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:45 pm
He looked at Liberty calmly "Yes I know who you are Liberty, I was the one who interviewed you and Ed for the jobs you now have" He smirked and continued walking down the hall, he was starting to think of how odd she seemed to be  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:05 pm
Liberty ~

Liberty perked her right eye brow then looked at Ed. She raised a finger Be right back. she whispered, running after the person who had interviewed her. "You did? But I don't remember you!" she said, picking up her pace and following along side him easily. pace.  

Xx Long Live Liberty xX

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:20 pm
"Well I did, I remember, you must have blocked the memory for some reason because I give every interview, if you didn't get one then you don't work here, but you do so you got one, whether you remember it or not" He pulled out his Pocket Watch and looked at her "Now if you don't mind, I have to run, I am late" He then basically vanished down the hall with a smirk look on his face just before he vanished. He never really cared for keeping his power of speed a secret  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:24 pm
Liberty ~

Liberty rolled her eyes and muttered softly, "Cocky." then looked around her. It was completely silent as she turned back toward that ways she had came. She quickly started walking back toward the garden.  

Xx Long Live Liberty xX

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:08 am
Lilly hled in a laugh at Fire Star. "Yeah, I can keep a secret..." she nodded, she knew all too well about secrets. "Everyone has their secrets...but it is Fire Stars secret, shouldn't you ask him first if he wants me to know? I mean we just met..." she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:45 pm
John smiled "Actually, that would be the case normally, but a small group of us including Fire star, the butler called Jet, and myself really don't care for keeping our own secrets, we use our special gifts all the time"

Fire Star smirked He's right ys know, us three use our powers whenever we want, it's just that we see no reason to hide them He's mane and tail began to flow as he unknowingly went faster

He sat down and waited in the interview room  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Xx Long Live Liberty xX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:43 pm
Liberty ~

Liberty turned to face the garden after her quick run. But she just shook her head and turned form it, and out back into the hall. She walked gracefully through the halls, not noticing any living being walking the halls as she did. "Is anyone out there?" she whispered as she leaned against a doorway, sliding down so she was sitting with her knees to her chest. She looked from side to side, ignoring every Ghost she saw.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:45 am
Lilly looked at John, "You guys have powers? That's really cool...but a bit creepy..." she said with a nervous laugh, she wasn't ready to give up her secret just yet, she would wait how things played out first. She acted amazed that he and Fire Star had powers. She instinctivly held on to John tighter, as Fire Star speed up. I'm not ready to tell anyone just yet Fire Star... "So what powers do you guys have?" she asked curiously.
~~~
Missy ran out side when Lance seemed to be doing his own thing. She noticed Liberty and barked. She rolled on her back and waited for her to give her a belly rub, she looked up at her with her violet puppy eyes.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:59 am
"Well my power depends on something, it depends on trust, once someone tells me that they have a power and tell me what it is, I can first of all copy their power, but my power has another side, if they do tell me about it, I can block it, give them a taste of being normal and return their powers whenever they want" He smiled and did not want to mimic Fire Star's power

Fire Star's mane and tail lit on fire as he started to run with his feet above the ground Man, I am complex, I have both horse power and fire power He laughed although that was very lame  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff