Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:54 pm
((Ok with these i should only need to do 2 posts))

Jurou brought out the other scroll, and looked through it.
"Ok, Blood Coagulation would be nice right now."
Jurou then spent a minute memorizing the seals for the jutsu.
1/2

When he was done, he put the scroll down, and went through the seals for it. Blood Coagulation
Jurou sent chacra into his hand, and placed them on the kunai wound on hi leg.
Once he was sure that the blood stopped, he took his hands off of it.
2/2 Blood Coagulation learned  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:01 pm
Jurou ignored Kai and went through the scroll again.
"Even if I made the blood stop, I still need to bandage it."
So he started memorizing the seals for the next jutsu.
1/2

Once he got done, he put the scroll aside, and went through the seals for the jutsu. Bandage Skill
Jurou some chacra into his hands, and started picking up some grass, weaving them into bandages.
Once he was done, he wrapped up the kunai wound on his leg.
2/2 Bandage Skill learned  

hentaiprince

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:07 pm
Alicia made her way to the training grounds and stopped to look for the Otokage.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:09 pm
Shiro managed to catch up to the girl at the ground. "Good you are here. Listen I have something you might want." He started whispering after that. "So I overheard what happened. I would say it was a tragedy, but cowards that decide to go out like he did, don't get much of my pity." Sighing, he continued. "But, that's neither here nor there. I thought you might be interesting in something I lifted a little while ago." Smiling he pulled out the vial he had taken from the kid. "I have a feeling these are his. They came from the kid's dog along with a letter. They were handed off to someone else, but I managed to pick these out their pocket before they got wise."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:14 pm
Jurou went through the scroll again.
"Well I guess Poison Removal is the next most useful technique."
He then started memorizing the seals for it.
1/2

Since Jurou didn't have any poison on hand he pulled out a pencil and stabbed himself.(goin for led poison, and too lazy to come up with anything that's actually good.)
He then quickly went through the hand seals for the jutsu. Poison Removal
Jurou sent chacra through his hands, placed it at where the pencil was a moment before.
A minute later Jurou was able to bring out all of the led that was there.
2/2 Poison Removal learned  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:14 pm
"And what exactly is in the vial?" She asked.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:15 pm
Ronnel spotted the two figures standing a fair distance apart and decided to try a prank with the next jutsu. He turned around so he wasn't facing them and began reading the seals for the next technique, the Ventriloquism jutsu.
(1/3)

The genin teen scowled. This one was more akin to the whistle technique of his academy student days than anything else, but that didn't mean it would be hard to pull off, just that he had to reorient his thinking.
(2/3)

Ronnel settled down after turning around quickly to make sure the two were still standing together. Then disguising his voice and using the jutsu, he threw his voice over to them.
"Now now, aren't we being sneaky way over here?" He said it in a high-pitched, almost girlish tone, vastly different from his normal mellow baritone voice. As he ended the jutsu, he wondered how they would react.
(3.3)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:15 pm
"Pair of eyes." He said nonchalantly.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:16 pm
Kai pulled out his sound scroll and continued on to the next jutsu. "Hells ears." Kai looked over the details and the hand signs a couple time to get it down." Ok i got this."Kai started practicingthe hand signs with out putting any charka in to them."Ok i think i got this part."(1/4)

Kai then closed his eyes and tried to concentrate his charka into his ears."hells ears." He waited for the effect but it never came."Ok come on i need to concentrate."(2/4)

Kai left his eyes closed as he tried to focus the charka into his ears once more." Hells ears." He was then able to hear some sounds but they wernt very loud or clear."ok im almost there."(3/4)

"Hells ears." Kai made the hand signs and he was able to channel his charka into his ears. It then allowed him to hear every movement in the room, but he started laughing and lost the control."I got it but its hard to use."(4/4) Hells ears mastered

Kai took out his sound scroll once more." So many jutsu so little time."Kai looked at the next jutsu. "Harmony:boom". Kai studied the jutsus handsigns and practiced them a couple times.(1/4)

Kai saw that he need to gather charka into his vocal cords, so he decide to practice it.Kai closed his eyes and directed his charka towards his vocal cord. It took a couple tries but after awhile he felt the charka in his vocal cords." Got the second part down."(2/4)

"Ok next step combining them." Kai made the hand signs as he once again directed his charka into his vocal cords. It fekt alittle off the first couple times but he got it down after steady tries."step three done."(3/4)

Kai felt ready as he made the signs and directed his charka to his vocal cords."Harmony:boom." The sound came out his mouth in a ball and smashed into the wall.It was a ways away so the ball didnt have much of an effect.
(4/4) Harmony:Boom mastered  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:18 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

[1/11] Yukio took the scrolls and got started on the "Wind Spears" jutsu. To start off he concentrated on forming one of his previous wind harpoons around him. At first though nothing happened. He could still only fire the wind harpoon.

[2/11] With a little extra practice though, Yukio was soon able to balance a wind harpoon around his body, giving him the option of choosing when to fire it, and in what direction he wanted to fire it.

[3/11] The next step was multiply the number of harpoons he could keep around him. He started by increasing that number to two.

[4/11] Then, he was able to get three harpoons to form around him. At this point, his heightened chakra control was working in his favor.

[5/11] This high control over chakra allowed Yukio to create several wind harpoons, so long as he put in the effort. For now though, Yukio practiced on forming four at a time around him.

[6/11] Once again, Yukio successfully formed the four harpoons around himself. Even better, he was soon able to create five at a time around his body.

[7/11] Yukio continued this pattern of training to slowly build the number of harpoons he could summon around him. Eventually, he could simply create as many as he wanted to, making the jutsu ten times more deadly.

[8/11] There was still one fault with the jutsu, however, and that was that Yukio had only been able to fire the harpoons one at a time. He still had yet to learn how to instantly fire several at a time. He first practiced firing two harpoons at a time from the large supply around his body.

[9/11] He successfully pulled that off with a little bit of practice. With that settled, Yukio then practiced on firing two harpoons on command, without relying on the ones already around his body. Sure enough, two harpoons exited out of his body to smash into a tree.

[10/11] The only step really left was to increase the number of harpoons he could fire simultanteously. With a little practice, Yukio was soon able to fire five harpoons at a time.

[11/11] Like the step when he could form as many wind harpoons around his body as he needed, with his superb chakra control as a medic, Yukio was soon able to five several wind harpoons at the same time from his body. He imagined that this would prove to be a very useful technique if he was ever in a pinch, especially since it didn't waste any time with handseals.

((Wind Spears learned))

Yukio then glanced around and spotted Alicia. Using his Enhance Sense jutsu to increase his hearing ability, he heard the conversation between her and the other strange man. A smirk then grew on his face as the vial suddenly shot out of Shiro's hands to land in Yukio's. "I'm not sure what I'm going to do with a pair of eyes, but it seems valuable either way. I think I'll take it, thanks."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:22 pm
Nanashi turned to see Alicia. "Spar a little with eachother to better your taijutsu abilities. I will be back in a moment." Nanashi decided not to be rude and listen in on Alicia's and Shiro's conversation and casually walked over. When he reached Alicia, he made a slight bow to her. "Good day. To what honor, do I have your presence here Miss...." He said allowing Alicia to fill in her own name.

(You know his face Alicia, just not his name. And he doesn't know your name or face.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:23 pm
Alicia shifted quickly and moved so fast that Yukio wouldn't notice. She then gathered her muscle strength and punched the ground below Yukio, which he would end up falling into a hole and then the chunks of rocks would pin him in the hole.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:25 pm
Jurou looked to see what jutsu he should learn next.
Though it wen't pretty quickly since the only one left was the Oxygen Supply jutsu.
So he spent a minute memorizing the jutsu.
1/2

"Alright, I'm gona need your help in this one." He said to the clone.
He had the clone lay on it's back, and he quickly went through the hand seals. Oxygen Supply
Jurou sent chacra into his hands again, and placed it on the clones chest.
"Ok I can feel it a little bit on my heart, but not much else."
"Good." Jurou said while standing up. "cuz it's only suppose to work on unconscious people.
2/2 Oxygen Supply learned  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:27 pm
Near appeared next to the Otokage, "Otokage-sama. I am here to help."  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:29 pm
Ronnel blinked as the ground below them began crumbling. He let out a surprised snort when he fell through the floor into a lower chamber, landing heavily on his back.
As he lay there trying to catch his breath from the fall, Ronnel noticed something quite unfortunate. A piece of the ceiling was teetering right above him, about to fall. As it did, the genin began to freeze up. He tried rolling out of the way quickly, but his leg was pinned fast.
"Oh crap! MYAKU!" He shouted frantically as an orb of sound and wind burst from his lungs, pulverizing the chunk of earth and stone.
That danger averted, the teen focused his attention on his pinned leg. He thought about using Myaku again, but chances were that would hurt his own leg. Well, crap. With everything that was going on up there, he doubted he would be missed. At least, that was until more of the floor began collapsing.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff