Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
The Manga Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

favorite series?
  the original sailor moon
  super sailor moon
  stars
View Results

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:58 pm
kawaiibunny3
Ok guys, i'm getting out my Sailor Moon SuperS manga where it talks about Prince Endymion's kingdom...*reading*.....

......ok, found it!

Helios says & i quote: "prince, your family has protected this shrine for genorations. Elysion is where your Golden Kingdom existed before."

then Mamoru says in response as an inner monolouge: "Golden Kingdom! That's right! I know this place! Elysion, the green land where the Earth's wind once blew. I lived on this land, I liked this land."

that's in book 3 of the SuperS series, ok? so technically his kingdom was called the Golden Kingdom and it was on the land of Elysion.

there, that argument has been settled....

anyway. I like the anime and manga both and each one has something different about it that i wish was in both.

manga: I love Naoko's drawings and her story lines for Sailor Moon are a little more mature than the anime, little things, but still things i wish were in the anime (for instance, the sword the inner senshi use and the more complexness of the SuperS or when Princess Kakyuu turns into a Sailor senshi)
anime: the villans and minor characters have more character development than in the manga plus there's music in anime xp

I was about to post the same thing. That's one reason why I liked the live action too, it uses more manga than anime storyline. If you've seen the special act, they use the sword from the manga! ^.^ Poor Ami-chan's arpartment's floor...Minako scratched it... (manga reference)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:43 pm
I perfer the manga over the anime. It really touches my heart. Naoko did an awsome job on the PGSM versions. I'm going to buy the Sailor V manga.  

Likely Forgotten

Timid Tipper

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas