Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
FFTL lovers come here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(please answer poll) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you kno whos fftl is
  no
  yes
  never heard of them n looking to find out about them
View Results

[Gross]Face

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:40 am
I like them... but it sucks that almost everyone has heard of them. I liked it better when I would ask people if they knew them and they would have no idea who I was talking about. Now its like FFTL and people flip out and obsess over Sonny.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:18 pm
[~Used_Romance~]
I like them... but it sucks that almost everyone has heard of them. I liked it better when I would ask people if they knew them and they would have no idea who I was talking about. Now its like FFTL and people flip out and obsess over Sonny.

Yes! I thought I was the only one who thought that!!
lOl. I would always ask people if they liked FFTl && they would look at me like Im on crack && now If I ask they always say " OMGZZ ******** YEAH!! SONNY IS THE SEX!!". I start to think a lot of people just listen to FFTL because they think Sonny Moore is like the hottest boy ever. lOl.

killmaridead

_KERRSHEY

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:04 pm
i love kiss me I'm contagious!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:37 pm
xunderOATHx777
[~Used_Romance~]

lOl. I would always ask people if they liked FFTl && they would look at me like Im on crack && now If I ask they always say " OMGZZ ******** YEAH!! SONNY IS THE SEX!!". I start to think a lot of people just listen to FFTL because they think Sonny Moore is like the hottest boy ever. lOl.
exactly I used to be the only one in 2003 ish to know about them at my school till about the end of the school year for 04-05  

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

FlyKite

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:22 pm
Haunts the Dead
xunderOATHx777
[~Used_Romance~]

exactly I used to be the only one in 2003 ish to know about them at my school till about the end of the school year for 04-05

I'd have to agree with everything you guys said..
i've been a fan for a while, because i think they're music is super =]
but now i've got all these girls saying "omg fftl rocks because sonny is hot"
&&i can't stand to see preps and people talking abou them, it makes me sick.
i hate how mainstream good bands are getting.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:25 am
-AESTHETIC. heart  

foils

Invisible Noob

MurderAtTheStilettoFormal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:01 pm
I'm having the hardest time finding esthetic since I can't get it online.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:09 pm
MurderAtTheStilettoFormal
I'm having the hardest time finding esthetic since I can't get it online.

-got limewire.? neutral  

foils

Invisible Noob

Vagrant A.I.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:55 pm
I Love them to death, They're number 2 on my list. number 1 still remains UnderOath. And my favorite FFTL song would have to be 'One Armed Boxor vs. The Flying Guillotine'.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:07 pm
I love them!
Im seeing them.
April 14th.
Im so excited!!
New cd coming out soon WHOOT WHOOT!
The new AP is amazing too.

xXBunnyIsAnOutLawXx

xXBunnyIsAnOutLawXx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:09 pm
x_SadStatue
i love kiss me I'm contagious!

Just adding I have that siggy saved on my computer. ALong with like every one made lol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:24 pm
OMG!! i'm learning how to play "emily" on the guitar BY EAR!! >.< haha i'm not very good at learnijng songs by ear, so i'm all happy now, 'cuz it's a kick asssong too!! XD  

x Pershion x

powerandintent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:28 pm
haha about a year ago my friend and I made these sweet a** FFTL shirts...

User Image <-- front

User Image <-- back

I got a little green fuzz stuck on it, but aaahh well.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:43 pm
xXB~Emo~UnnyXx
I love them!
Im seeing them.
April 14th.
Im so excited!!
New cd coming out soon WHOOT WHOOT!
The new AP is amazing too.

-i'm jealous. eek  

foils

Invisible Noob

~+Sandwich_kid+~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:54 am
FlyKite
Haunts the Dead
xunderOATHx777
[~Used_Romance~]

I'd have to agree with everything you guys said..
i've been a fan for a while, because i think they're music is super =]
but now i've got all these girls saying "omg fftl rocks because sonny is hot"
&&i can't stand to see preps and people talking abou them, it makes me sick.
i hate how mainstream good bands are getting.

I have to completely agree with everything in those posts. It's such a good feeling when you find a new band that nobody's ever heard of and they are absolutely amazing. But then you get people all over the place talking about them and saying pure sh*te like 'ohh my gawd I listened to them BEFORE they were famous!!!' and you're just like 'No. I asked you if you'd heard of them a year ago and you said no.' And what's the deal with liking the band because Sonny's hot? No offence, sonny fanabees, but he's not hot.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games