Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Past Contest/Events/Games
New Years Eve Avatar Contest. (Voting now Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote!Vote!Vote!
Abaddon-sama
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Demon Myaiku Kuraitani
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Lil sofia23
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Storky111
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Starrymite
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
X PhoenixPrincess X
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:03 pm
Wa!! thats dangerous!! >.> couldve killed me, anyways -RUNS AWAY FASTER THAN A SPEEDING BULLET  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:04 pm
-screams and huggs him thinking its Abaddon then blinks- Hey! That's not Abaddon! -pushes him away and looks at Phoenix and cries- NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! My New Years Hottie! -cries then moves carefully up closer, looking around before darting to try and grab Abaddon-  

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:06 pm
O_O waa, being chased, run fo yo life!!! -runs, jumps, and changes into someone else, ninja disguise, and hope he is not found-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:09 pm
Faster than a speeding bullet? -_- *Yells after Abaddon* Heyyyy!!I saved your butt!!And you run away from me!! *Pouts* FINE!I'll let ALurin grab you and do whatever she wants to!! *Walks over to the blonde guy and lifts him up* Hey,you wanna go watch Scooby Doo with me? =3 *Blonde guy nods happily* mrgreen Yay!Lets go! *Skips away with the blonde to watch Scooby doo*  

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:11 pm
-focuses and brings up ninja power, vanishing and appears in front of Abaddon grinning- HEY! I GET TO DO WHATEVER I WANT! YAY! -cheers and tackles him grinning and makes more clones to locate him if she has the wrong guy-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:13 pm
O_O waa!!! -tries to run away- traitor phoenix, help me!!!!  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:13 pm
*Sits and watches Scooby Doo happily with the blonde with those two fighting in the background*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:16 pm
*Pretends to ignore Abaddon* Yeahh!!Scooobyyy Doooobyyyyy Doooo!!!!! 4laugh  

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:17 pm
-catches Abaddon by the legs, grinning- YAY! I WIN! -laughs pulling him closer and pulls out a chain- I gonna keep you forever and ever!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:19 pm
.........-looks at phoenix sighs, then shakes head- seeing as i dont have a savior anymore, i guess ill go ahead with what you say Rose, lets go >.>  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:22 pm
Huh? Not going to fight? -blinks confused-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:23 pm
Nah, lets go >.>  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:25 pm
Aw but that's no fun -pouts and sighs snuggling close to Abaddon, glancing over at Phoenix before kissing him a peck on lips-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:32 pm
-blinks, blushes, and looks away- >.> =_=  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:35 pm
Aw but that's no fun -pouts and sighs snuggling close to Abaddon, glancing over at Phoenix before kissing him a peck on lips-

*Freezes midway and gets up slowly,happy mood suddenly turning dark* *Walks over to them slowly* *Whispers* Playtime's up.  
Past Contest/Events/Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff