Welcome to Gaia! ::

******** I HATE SKEWL!

Back to Guilds

Skewls suck ass! 

Tags: school 

Reply ******** i hate skewl!
School is for your education, dumb people -.- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psycho Qwerty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:46 pm
Jennirawr
No I'm not in the guild. You go to school so you learn. OR you can stay dumb your whole lives! Appreciate what you have eduction haters! > neutral

Most of the people in this guild know that, just because we go to school and learn doesnt mean we have to like doin it! I go to school, im fairly smart and i get 80s and 90s but i still hate it! You dont have to like learning to be smart! mad Asswipe twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:22 pm
Toon_saria
GUYS ITS THE INERNET ITS ALLLL PIXELS, SO STOP FIGHTING OR GOD KILLS A KITTY AN ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! AN IT WILL NEVERRR EVERRRR FORGIVE YOU LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!! -RUNS DOWN HALL CRYING-

see wut u did u killed a kitty and made someone cry if u post keep ur opinon to yourself everyone thinks differentlyu may think that everyone who hates school doesnt want an education but many have really high grades so dont think one thing if you dont even understand what people feel  

-l- Offense -l-

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

awwhowcute

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:32 am
kitten cullen
im smart but i do hate haveing to go to school im strat A student

I've never made "strat" A's. =P

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:26 pm
When I was in 5th I could read at a 7th grade level!  

Rawr Mehh Dinosaur

Kirakeet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:19 am
black and white dream
Jennirawr
kitten cullen

I'm assuming not, seeing all the misspelled words you typed in and assumingly, you are bad at spelling and punctuations stare

Kitten got owned! <3 I do hate seeing people trying to pose as intelligent without even going for decent grammar. D; Makes the rest of us look bad.

Yes, it really makes the rest of us look bad. I hate it when people try to look intelligent but really aren't. I've seen noobs going around towns typing like that and then you call 'em an idiot and they decide they can kill you over the internet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:30 am
Jennirawr
DOUBL3-D-DONUTS
2 things
1.) if you dont like this guild then dont join view it or post in it! its a guild dude if people hate school then they hate it you cant effin change that!
2.) its called text chat dumbass :l so mind your own buisness and stay out of my guild :l
black and white dream
Jennirawr
kitten cullen

I'm assuming not, seeing all the misspelled words you typed in and assumingly, you are bad at spelling and punctuations stare

Kitten got owned! <3 I do hate seeing people trying to pose as intelligent without even going for decent grammar. D; Makes the rest of us look bad.

You do NOT have the right to call me dumb when you talk like a 1st grader ._.

Agreed. Text talk is very sad...

black and white dream

black and white dream

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:32 am
Kirakeet
black and white dream
Jennirawr
kitten cullen

Yes, it really makes the rest of us look bad. I hate it when people try to look intelligent but really aren't. I've seen noobs going around towns typing like that and then you call 'em an idiot and they decide they can kill you over the internet.

Haha... Silly noobs and their idiotic ideas. I honestly hate when they think they can kill you. Shows how much school they really need. So I just put them on ignore~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:48 pm
black and white dream
I agree with what your saying... I mean, did you see the grammar on the first page?! A disgrace... T _ T

Smothered By Butt

4,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100

X Naota Of The Sora X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:44 pm
This is really dumb guys? debating over this? You can go to school (like i do) get good grades and still hate it (like me). So why is everyone fighting? it just pisses me off to sit here and read it!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:53 pm
Every one is different from each other. We have things we love, like and hate, things that make us mad or sad, and things that make us overjoyed. I dont care if I cant spell that good because I just havent learned every word in the dictionary yet. I make friends because I cant cope with being alone. I don't like my school because of the rules and the teachers and most of the kids. Other than that, its good. I read books all the time and I am reading a great book right now. Dont 'diss' me because of what I say. Some people might think I have a point, some people might hate me for this paragraph. I will go here just to see what everyone replied. Thank-you and maybe see you shortly.

Oh yeah, and I have great friends that text talk. They are not at all that bad. You just need to get to know some of the good ones ;D  

Toro the Bullfighter

Shirtless Receiver

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

korpse_shoma

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:41 pm
my gosh, i dont understand why people hate school its supposed to be good for you and you need a education to get a job and money....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:33 pm
Jennirawr
Takeshi60
there a good few amount of people who didnt go to school and became great people

I know that. But still- people who DO get to go to school, don't appreciate or even try their best. >.>
i dont  

fggtt2

Receiver

X Naota Of The Sora X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:17 pm
Colonel naruto424
Jennirawr
Takeshi60
there a good few amount of people who didnt go to school and became great people

I know that. But still- people who DO get to go to school, don't appreciate or even try their best. >.>
i dont

people are talking about not going to school you need for an education de ri know that no one here is talking about never going to school because they hate it! their talking about how they hate going to it!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:47 pm
I'm just annoyed at the typing, that's all ;3  

Jennirawr

******** i hate skewl!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out