Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
[Ask the Gym Leaders!]__Now England's under our control. :B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andy1989

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:29 pm
Alexa-sama
Andy1989
Alexa-sama
Andy1989
Alexa-sama
Don't worry. I was only shocked a'cause I hadn't intended on getting asked serious questions. Really, this was only for fun. n __n;;

But I'll help. Anything for a friend. :3

Now, I haven't read anything and can't right now (as I am currently in my second period at school... ninja ), but I ask is it worth it? Do you wanna chance your friendship for something that might not happen?

Think of that episode of Family Guy where Brian realizes he's in love with Lois.

But if you're willing to risk it, then be subtle about it. If he's into anime, or knows atleast a bit about it, ask him if he likes yaoi. Or that's too creepy, then have one of your friends-that's-a-girl ask him.

In short, be like a ninja.

All the computers at my school have Gaia blocked... sad And as stated in response to the other quote, I don't think it is.

If there's anything I know about...It'd be Family Guy. So are you saying I should ask him while he's folding clothes? And something along the lines of 'Would you risk a great friendship on a relationship that couldn't be?'... eek Wow. I never noticed how similar that was to my situation. whee

I could do something like that...And I'm going to assume that Yaoi is like Hentai and correct me if I'm wrong. whee

xd

Well, not while he's folding clothes...

And yaoi is guy x guy relationships in anime. Like Gravitation. @ __@

That might be funny if I made it exactly like Family Guy though... whee

And the only Anime that he watches is the stuff on Adult Swim and Gundum and I think he might still watch Dragonball...His e-mail is masenkobeam. 3nodding

That would be scary if you did...

And if that's the case, then he's bound to know about yaoi.

Oh, and if if I seem to not reply after a while, then that's because I've either been abducted by aliens, or have introduced my computer to Mr. Hammer in hopes of finding Fall To Pieces by Velvet Revolver faster.

stressed

It would be possible...Espically since I watch t enough. *owns all the DVDs and can't wait 'till March 15 when they are going to make new ones! blaugh *

Would he be familiar with that term though? Like do they say it regularly because I haven't heard it before and I watch a few animes. And plus I don't even think I can say it. whee

When we got our new computer, we threw the old out of the window into the dumpster that the people next to us had on their lot while their house was being built. Twas funny. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:38 pm
O, great and l33t gym Leaders, I ask of you... or one of you... is it alright for me to be totally obsessed with Brock? redface  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Andy1989

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:41 pm
Alexa-sama
Questions Thus Far.

I weep. None.
crying

Actually there have been a few... xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:46 pm
Okay I have a serious question. I dunno if anyone can answer it, I doubt it, but just in case I'll ask. I love this guy, I call him my boyfriend, but I dunno, I mean everyone else still refers to him as my boyfriend / me as his girlfriend, but I dunno if he still sees it that way. He's always mad at me and stuff. I think mostly because I'm very forgetful and I always forget if I said or asked him something a day ago, so it'll be like the next day and I'll ask him the same question I asked him before, and he gets pissed at me and says I'm repeating. He gets mad really easily. Anyway I just want to know, are there any good ways to get someone to love / like / at least not be mad at me? I don't want to just "move on" I really, seriously love him, I've never felt this way about anyone, ever. My mom thinks I shouldn't talk to him anymore, but I don't want to do that either... So any advice about anything else I could do, would be helpful. sweatdrop  

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:10 pm
I have but one question...

Wherefore art thou Romeo?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:30 pm
Vickicat
Okay I have a serious question. I dunno if anyone can answer it, I doubt it, but just in case I'll ask. I love this guy, I call him my boyfriend, but I dunno, I mean everyone else still refers to him as my boyfriend / me as his girlfriend, but I dunno if he still sees it that way. He's always mad at me and stuff. I think mostly because I'm very forgetful and I always forget if I said or asked him something a day ago, so it'll be like the next day and I'll ask him the same question I asked him before, and he gets pissed at me and says I'm repeating. He gets mad really easily. Anyway I just want to know, are there any good ways to get someone to love / like / at least not be mad at me? I don't want to just "move on" I really, seriously love him, I've never felt this way about anyone, ever. My mom thinks I shouldn't talk to him anymore, but I don't want to do that either... So any advice about anything else I could do, would be helpful. sweatdrop

The best course of action for this would be to just straight up and ask him if he feels for you.

If he doesn't, then move on. To me, it seems like he doesn't, because if he did care for you like you do for him, he wouldn't constantly get mad at you for your flaws, but love you for them instead.

Of course, he could also have troubles expressing his emotions, and thus they manifest as anger. I wouldn't know though, since I don't know him, his past, or his daily behavior.
xp  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:36 pm
Andy__He might. That's why, in case he doesn't, you find a girl that's obbessed with it and have her ask him. That way, he doesn't think you're creepy for asking if he likes gay, anime pr0n. 3nodding

And bite me! I'll update that... sometime....

Aoi__Is it alright for me to stalk Lance? biggrin

Panda__He's down the street, where Ocean and Plymouth Avenues meet. *Nodnod*.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:06 pm
And now it's MY turn to ask for advice!

Ok, so after getting locked out of my house a few too many times, my mom decides to get me a cell phone.

Well, after a bit of looking, we decide to go with Virgin Mobile's Flasher V7.

Now, not only is it a camera phone, but it can download polyphonic ringtones, or "real music" ringtones.

Not those pansy-a**, midi-ish monophonic ringtones.

So today, I was looking at all the polyphonic ringtones they had to offer, and found quite a few that I like. They all cost $2.50 each, as well.

But I can't decide which one to get! gonk

That's where y'all come in. What ringtone SHOULD I get?
biggrin

Ringtone List
I'm Not Ok (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance
All The Small Things by Blink-182
Cold by Crossfade
The chorus of Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
Hold On by Good Charlotte
The Young And The Hopeless by Good Charlotte
Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day
Same Direction by Hoobastank
The Reason by Hoobastank
Wish You Were Here by Incubus
Faint by Linkin Park
Crawling by Linkin Park
Papercut by Linkin Park
Points of Authority by Linkin Park
Somewhere I Belong by Linkin Park
In The End by Linkin Park
High Voltage by Linkin Park
Last Train Home by Lost Prophets
She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
45 by Shinedown
Why Don't You And I? by Santana and Alex Band
I'd Do Anything by Simple Plan
Me Against The World by Simple Plan
Welcome To My Life by Simple Plan
Falling To Pieces by Velvet Revolver

Yes, I am obessed with Linkin Park and Simple Plan is my guilty pleasure. U __u;;

Well?

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:27 pm
If I play Blue for approximately 30 mins each night, and I have a level 82 Electrode, Level 52 Onix, and a Level 50 Articuno to train still, how long would it take me in number of nights to get all three of them to level 100 fighting Pokemon that give an average of 1000 experiance points each battle?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:54 pm
ZeekSlider
If I play Blue for approximately 30 mins each night, and I have a level 82 Electrode, Level 52 Onix, and a Level 50 Articuno to train still, how long would it take me in number of nights to get all three of them to level 100 fighting Pokemon that give an average of 1000 experiance points each battle?

gonk

PWN'D.

Ask Chaud. @ __@

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:50 pm
Hee, I didnt know you were obsessed with Lance, Alexa ^^ that's really cute. *feels alittle better about herself*

Alright, here's a question... What's better for my Gardevoir, a Hypnosis/Dream Eater combo, or Hypnosis and Pyschic?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:11 pm
Aoi Hikari
Hee, I didnt know you were obsessed with Lance, Alexa ^^ that's really cute. *feels alittle better about herself*

Alright, here's a question... What's better for my Gardevoir, a Hypnosis/Dream Eater combo, or Hypnosis and Pyschic?

He's one of the only decent characters in the anime.

I totally watched the episodes in Mahogany with the red Gyarados. heart

And usually, I'd have all three, paired with Shadow Ball to make up for the lack of other moves, but it would all depend on what you were going to use the Gardevoir for.

For defense, go with the former.

For offense, go with the latter.

But that's just my opinion.
3nodding  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Ulfheonar Shapechanger

Lupine Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:15 pm
I have another question. 3nodding

Should I start over my yellow game to get the Mew? (At Cinnabar Isle, no badge from Blaine)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:22 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Load Chaud

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:53 am
Random Questions:

Paper or Plastic?

Bottle or Canned?

Left Hand or Right Hand? (Don't read to much into this one, you perverts. *giggles*)

Top first or Bottom first? (CLOTHING!! NOT SEX!!)

Black & White or Color?

Acrylics or Oils?

Crayons or Colored Pencils?

Nude figure or Draped figure?

Glasses or Contacts?

Soup or Salad?

Fries or Bisquits?

Fish or Shrimp?

Surf or Turf?

Ketchup or Mustard?

Onion or Garlic?

Snow or Rain?