Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Stepping down Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:05 am
Well I tried but it seems I'm never gonna be hokage at this rate, I've been here 2 years not only defending the village but being loyal, doing what I was told I offered to help when I was crew but nothing seems to matter. In fights its almost impossible not to have someone complain at least once, I don't care about power I just want enough power to protect the people of the village but if they don't want me to protect them and be their leader then I wont keep forcing my opinions on why I think I should become Hokage if I've already lost the votes of the villagers. I'll still accept the offer but I'm done discussing it, its just a constant loss for me if I say my achievements that I'm proud of people think I'm gloating and even the Hokage and the majority of the posts here are saying they want Akira as the hokage. He's a great shinobi and so if he's who everyone wants then I'll be happy for him but I'm done discussing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:09 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Well I tried but it seems I'm never gonna be hokage at this rate, I've been here 2 years not only defending the village but being loyal, doing what I was told I offered to help when I was crew but nothing seems to matter. In fights its almost impossible not to have someone complain at least once, I don't care about power I just want enough power to protect the people of the village but if they don't want me to protect them and be their leader then I wont keep forcing my opinions on why I think I should become Hokage if I've already lost the votes of the villagers. I'll still accept the offer but I'm done discussing it, its just a constant loss for me if I say my achievements that I'm proud of people think I'm gloating and even the Hokage and the majority of the posts here are saying they want Akira as the hokage. He's a great shinobi and so if he's who everyone wants then I'll be happy for him but I'm done discussing it.

I hear you man, akira was just inactive for like two weeks, whatever i think everyone should vote for dark, he is the right person to be hokage.  

irishshamrock12

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:09 pm
Masumi H Dekata
Just pointing out being Hokage is not all about defending the village. Kage also means your crew, which means you need someone who is a hardworker, who is active, and who can get things done. This has been shown with people like Mibu and Kats being kage, though not the most powerfulest, they are hard working and get stuff done.

My vote was for Akira as well, being a squad leader has shown both activity, and he has been here for awhile as well. Though how long you been here isn't really a contributing factor. I was able to go from member to VC in a few months by just working hard.

Akira is also a very dedicated leaf ninja who has been with it forever and is in my opinion and very selfless individual and has no care about become more powerful, the fact he doesn't even want the position shows something nobel, he feels that dark would be the best showing he just wants what is best for the village. Though I feel he is the best for the village, and so did perky. That is my 2 cents
§_Scrapples_§

What about me? gonk Oh I want to change my vote to kunesume since Dark doesn't want to clean the leaf village forum and I think kunesume will do a better job as crew. So minus one from darks votes and add one to kunesume.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:34 pm
Once you voted, that's it. There's no going back. But this sucks. Now I can't go to the office and do what i want. crying  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:35 pm
Scrapples
Masumi H Dekata
Just pointing out being Hokage is not all about defending the village. Kage also means your crew, which means you need someone who is a hardworker, who is active, and who can get things done. This has been shown with people like Mibu and Kats being kage, though not the most powerfulest, they are hard working and get stuff done.

My vote was for Akira as well, being a squad leader has shown both activity, and he has been here for awhile as well. Though how long you been here isn't really a contributing factor. I was able to go from member to VC in a few months by just working hard.

Akira is also a very dedicated leaf ninja who has been with it forever and is in my opinion and very selfless individual and has no care about become more powerful, the fact he doesn't even want the position shows something nobel, he feels that dark would be the best showing he just wants what is best for the village. Though I feel he is the best for the village, and so did perky. That is my 2 cents
§_Scrapples_§

What about me? gonk Oh I want to change my vote to kunesume since Dark doesn't want to clean the leaf village forum and I think kunesume will do a better job as crew. So minus one from darks votes and add one to kunesume.
Yeah I don't want to clean the leaf forum, I can't remember me saying that at all. *sarcastic*

Dark-Ninja70
irishshamrock12
I voted for myself cause like dark I've been here a while, I know my first post in the guild was July 8th 2008.

Dark-Mine was about May'08.

I am on everyday.

Dark-Me too.

I ahve proved myself to this village, when akatsuki attacked for my demon and the lesser I fought Havock and Mito to save the village ((Which was a stupid idea)) and as you can tell I didnt lose......... didnt win either.
Dark-I've killed Zeramaru, Sakuya Uchiha, Ban, Marquis and almost killed Jedi Uchiha....must I continue? lol

I may have left the village once or twice but that was becuase it was so inactive.

Dark-Same.

Kazuma knows what its like out in the world, he was in light assassins and akatsuki.
Dark-I was in akatsuki breifly about a year ago but went back to leaf because I'm not evil.

I have two Sannins, which means yeah I deffinetly have the ability to be were I am.
Dark-I've got 1 Sannin and have been ANBU Captain and Lightning Guardian

I am on every damn day.
Dark-Same

I train some gennin that aren't even in my squad.
Dark-Same ((ex.Tadashi))

I am getting ready to learn every jutsu form every element making my jutsu knowledge bigger than darks.((Will be when I find the time to learn all those jutsu))
Dark-Good luck to learning them all lol, but doesn't matter how many jutsu you have in the end it only matters on how you use them.

I am a toad summoner and about to become the second toad sage.
Dark-I'm a Dragon Summoner

I have a arc sword from the last arc.
Dark-I've got a sword......it's shiny?

And come on if your not an idiot i am nice to you.
Dark-Same.

Plus I was taught by the hokage when I joined and I am only commited to this village.
Dark-I was never trained by a kage but have had some good teachers and I've proved time and time again that I'm devoted to this village.

And I want to clena this damn subfourm.
Meh, looks good to me my main concern would be cleaning up and updating the village forums.
((My Response))

Oh wait, silly me I did mention that. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:28 pm
I think I should become Hokage!!!  

Oni_Soul

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:29 pm
*ignored Oni*
No offense to anyone, I voted for Kune because I felt that he was more mature and level-headed, not rushing into things mindlessly. Not meaning any offense.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:33 pm
Isn't Hanzo Uchiha in Akatsuki? It says in the rings that he's partnered to Sarium Uchiha.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:33 pm
i choose kune to annoy irish jk jk! i voted for kune cause i know him more then ninja and irish>_<  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:40 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
Isn't Hanzo Uchiha in Akatsuki? It says in the rings that he's partnered to Sarium Uchiha.

oh you mean the Sarium uchiha who hasnt posted in months. besides Hanzo been in and out of Akatsuki 3 times now maybe, or 2 cant remember. Same with irish who was with some other group. really Akira the only one to not join an evil organization  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:46 pm
Good thing I voted for Akira then. Sarium's been around though. He helped train my character and others for the chuunin exams in Sound.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:06 am
Fenrir Graveheart
That was a long while ago I dont know why its still there.  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:08 am
bb3000ae
Fenrir Graveheart

oh you mean the Sarium uchiha who hasnt posted in months. besides Hanzo been in and out of Akatsuki 3 times now maybe, or 2 cant remember. Same with irish who was with some other group. really Akira the only one to not join an evil organization
Actually I joined 3 times the first to know what they were up to without acting like I know and get complaints of god modding, the second because to protect konoha when they were searching for demons to take I offered to help in exchange for not attacking konoha and the 3rd time because I thought my rpc was dead and once he was brought back I thought I wasn't gonna be able to be reinstated as Sannin but I was and left before doing anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:22 pm
oK. Well when the voting is done I shall accept.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:30 pm
go hanzo!  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]