Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:22 pm
((Then i shall post xiallen going into the store to look at them ne? (ne=ok) )) Xiallen woke up inside of his mansion wondering when he fell asleep he got out of his bed and walked to his closet and grabbed a pure white dress shirt and black jeans he walked boredly down the stairs when his butler approached him "will you be going out"Xiallen looked over at his butler and sighed slightly "Yes jeffrey i'm going out prepare an extra room..i'm going to the slave shop" Xiallen walked out of his house and got in his black camero and drove to where he had last seen the slave shop he parked his car and walked inside the slave shop but didnt see any slaves "Excuse me where are all of the slaves?" He asked boredly ((Good for my first post..? o.o))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:22 pm
Andie held Emi tightly. She flinched at people yelling. "Please, don't yell" She said softly. She hid her face into her sister's arms.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:23 pm
David snarled at a abusive guard as he passed."tell someone to buy me so I can get out of this hell hole!" The guard just laughed and kicked his cage.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:26 pm
((ummm >.> I'm not gonna play the shop owner to show xiallen the slaves X_X))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Y o u rD e a d l yK i s s

emi closes her eyes as tight as she could trying to block the sadness the madness to keep her self sain an says a little pray quietly " please dont let me and my sister get hurt or sent to a bad home"  
(( Oh Chiz-Knuckles. I Don't Have A Store Person o-o. I Guess I'll Be It.)) Jenna looked up from her book. "Yes follow me."She said and walked down stairs to a bricked room underground. "Here are our slaves" She said and walked up to the store again.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:27 pm
Nan looked over to the the others in cells, apologetically. "I'm sorry. . . but do you know where we are?" She heard some men speaking. "What is this place. . .It couldn't be they plan on selling us. . ." She spoke in shock.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:27 pm
Ed heard people yelling,he shook his head and just sat there quietly and waiting for his turn.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:29 pm
Andie hugged her sister even tighter. "Don't worry Emi nothing well happen to us" She wishpered. Andie looked over and nodded. at the girl "Yes, were slaves"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:30 pm
((mmmk this should be fun o.o twin slaves...i wonder..)) Once the shop girl led him to the slaves he walked to a cage that held two girls inside it he wondered why they would put two people in one cage but dismissed it from his mind he knelt down infront of the cage and looked at the two girls "Hello..my name is xiallen..what are your names?" He asked in a soft sweet tone trying not to scare the girls he just looked at them for a moment wondering if they would answer him  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:32 pm
i..i... i am emi... and this is my tiwn andi... emi said trying to hide the fear in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:32 pm
Andie hid behind Emi. Tears started to fill her eyes. "Emi....what if he's bad" She sobbed out.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:35 pm
Xiallen smiled softly at them and waved for the shop keeper to come over to him "So do you want out of here you two? You would get a bigger bed,Bigger room,Bigger house" Xiallens smile soon ended and he looked at them emotionless trying not to show anything at all  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:36 pm
emi hold andi tightly and says i wont let anything happen to us i sware on my life  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:39 pm
rose messed with her nails, she was annoyed that she couldnt even go out for a peaceful walk without having something bad happen to her. she glanced over at the customer inspecting the twin slaves " psh... " she said under her breath " geuss i'll be here a while " rose mumbled  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff