Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Made Up Perks! xD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ocelot913

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:53 pm
Adrenaline:

(Replaces Special Equipment)

You get to put a needle in your arm which gives you adrenaline. Lasts 15 seconds.

Makes you move faster.
Preform actions faster.

Adrenaline Pro:

Adrenaline now lasts 17 seconds:

Falling does not slow you down. Plus Getting shot at does not slow you down as well.

Bomb Expert:

Defuse bombs a little faster then normal.

Bomb Expert Pro:

Explosives in your equipment slot now can carry 1 more explosive.

OctoCamo:

OctoCamo contains the same mimic abilities of an octopus.

While wearing OctoCamo, any surface you touch will make your suit (OctoCamo) turn to the exact same surface that you are on.

OctoCamo Pro:

You now have a mask that can give you better results of your camouflage on your OctoCamo suit.

Backup:

Call in Computer controlled units to attack your enemies. 15 units are called every 30 seconds.

Backup Pro:

Computer Controlled units are now more advanced with their combat abilities along with 2 humvees as well.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:40 am
Perk 1 - Predator's Eye: Makes auto-aiming wider when aiming down the sight. | Predator's Eye Pro: + Increase auto-aiming range. (UNLOCK: Kill 80 enemies while ADS)

Perk 2 - Turtle Armor: Increases your resistance against bullets. | Turtle Armor Pro: + Increases your resistance against explosions when not standing. (UNLOCK: Survive 200 bullets.)

Perk 3 - Stealth Ambush: You don't show up on a nearby enemy's Mini-Map when shooting. | Stealth Ambush Pro: + Undetectable from enemy killstreak rewards. (UNLOCK: Get 60 close range kills.)

Death Streak - Reborn Undead (4 deaths): You respawn in the same area that you died and you take no damage from bullets for 10 seconds.  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:39 am
Perk 1 - Active Reload: When reloading, press reload again at the right time to reload quickly. If pressed at the wrong time, reload takes longer. | Active Reload Pro: + Increases bullet damage for the perfect-active reloaded ammo. [Yes, this is a Gears of War reloading system but as a COD perk without the imperfect, long-waiting reload] (Unlocked after active reloading 50 times (good or perfect).)

Perk 2 - Spike Armor: If an enemy physically touches or melee attacks you, the enemy takes damage every second if still touching you. | Spike Armor Pro: + If an enemy physically touches or melee attacks you, the enemy dies. (Damage enemies touching you 30 times with this perk)

Perk 3 - Sight Sensor: Reveals red dotted enemies on UAV when seeing them on screen. | Sight Sensor Pro: + Reveals all enemies as red dots surrounding you from a 15 m radius. (Get 50 close range kills with this perk)

Death Streak - Self-Destruct (4 deaths): Your corpse will explode as a bomb after 2 seconds. [This is similar to Martyrdom but without the grenade]  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:45 am
T-bag Pro.... O_O  

Dannyxcores

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:24 pm
dannyxcorekid
T-bag Pro.... O_O

rofl rofl
The guys in my Clan would agree  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:09 pm
Tranquilizer gun (replaces secondary) 4 darts and Tranquilizes person for 15 seconds. If you get them in the head they die
Perk 1: Hard skin- Can take 2 shots
Some Things you can get for it: Red Dot Sight, Juice- lasts 30 seconds.
Hard Skin Pro- Can take 4 Tranquilizers obtained by getting hit by 15 darts  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:23 pm
Kittymeeow
dannyxcorekid
T-bag Pro.... O_O

rofl rofl
The guys in my Clan would agree

I would use that perk xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:00 pm
Perk 1
- Ghostly Ethereal: Makes your body transparent. (People can see through you a little)
  • Ghostly Ethereal Pro: All objects (even people) can move through you as long as you are completely stationary (not moving, not shooting). [UNLOCK: Get shot by 200 bullets total with this perk.]

Perk 2
- Double-Edge: Increases the bullet damage you inflict but you take 1/3 damage.
  • Double-Edge Pro: + You now take 1/4 damage. [UNLOCK: Kill 200 enemies with this perk.]

Perk 3
- Survive: When you get injured (bullet/explosion) that would kill you (unless if shot in the head), your health locks at 1 HP instead for 0.5 seconds.
  • Survive Pro: + Survive a single knife attack (unless stabbed in the back). [UNLOCK: Survive from being killed 30 times with this perk.]

Death Streak
- Death Curse (5 Deaths): Instantly kills your killer after dying but you don't gain experience or kill.  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:42 pm
dannyxcorekid
T-bag Pro.... O_O
Everyone on Halo 3 does that anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:53 pm
Beserk: Your gun slightly does more damage then normal, but it costs you half of your life. Making you an easy target to kill.

Beserk Pro: You move more quickly no matter the weight of your gun. And you can pick up 2 guns (No LMG's, no Snipers) 2 mags per gun.

Battlecry: Anyone surrounding you has more health and can aim down sights quickly. 10 secs.

Battlecry Pro: Alerts your teammates close to you to see enemies right near you on the radar for 5 secs.

Human Shield: When behind an enemy you use them as a shield against an enemy. If a enemy player kills the player that you are holding they will loose 25 EXP.

Human Shield Pro: Now you can use a ballistic knife that shoots one part of the blade out of the knife. Or you can use a pistol.  

Ocelot913

sharkmanx2

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:24 pm
Doug Squared
Lol@this. I definitely wouldn't play this version of CoD.

The only one I would approve (assuming I'm a IW tester), would be Shockwave Pro.

The different goggle views would be pretty sweet, and wouldn't put a dent on CoD's fun-ness.

it be cool to have that i meen in real life special forces use that (Shockwave Pro) and the perk to kill in one shot is relly over powerd but it be coolto have eny one else  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:35 am
I just created a blog on the Call of Duty wikia with a list of my custom perks that includes that ones that I posted here and ones I posted there.  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers