Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Help Thread - Online Gameplay
Tips, Hints, and tricks! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You know any?!
  Yep, Postin.
  Yep, Not postin.
  Nope.
View Results

Knight_Cecil_Widowmaker

Distinct Gaian

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:36 pm
So Spake Cecil,

I know of a good sniping spot on highrise.
On top of the crane.
You go to the end of the crane(the one you use to get into the top of east office) and press A to climb up onto the rail, then just walk up to the top.

DONT place tacs up there, because it will draw attention to yourself. Put them at one end of the crane instead, where the other people can barely see it.

Once you get seen, and probably killed, I don't recommend going back up there, because people start looking for you and expecting you up there.

My preferred loadout is M16A4 with a thermal, Javelin, Stopping Power Pro, Scavenger Pro, and Commando Pro. Claymore and Stuns.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:24 pm
ok, this is what i call a huge tip, and if anyone else posted this before me, sorry i didn't look, thats for the first one, i have a few...

in the estate, if your playing as the russians, or the task force for that matter, but it works better with the spetsnaz, anyway, make sure you have a sniper class with a thermal scope, then just look down near where the road is, and they should come in unison, so just pick them off.

look out for when the predator drone is in the air, because if your near a building, you can go inside it and avoid iminent death

nobody is ever inside the plane in the beginning of terminal, for whoever is playing as the rangers, and for the russians, go in the back! of the plane, because if someones there you can see them before you climb the ladder and kill them with a throwing knife or something

nobody is ever on the scaffoldings on highrise {when i play at least} so make quick work of those and set up claymores then hide out there

the building in rundown that is like, 2 buildings in one, either has a good amount of people in it, or nobody, so it can be good, bad or good again.

you need lightweight to use the infamous ladder in highrise {you know, for those who want to camp and be total dicks...}

and in wasteland for a majority of the time, people will be trying to go into the weird hole in the center, so keep that in mind

if your playing ctf try to make everything into a round trip, nobody ever expects that

if theres a claymore on top of a fligt of stairs, if you jump right when you hear the beep noise thing, you'll most likely avoid it

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

pure seyelance

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:00 pm
If there's an enemy predator missile in the air, run away from your team mates. He's going to aim it for the biggest group of enemies. It IS sort of common sense. But that's my tip for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:16 pm
Aanika_Phaeton
If there's an enemy predator missile in the air, run away from your team mates. He's going to aim it for the biggest group of enemies. It IS sort of common sense. But that's my tip for now.

hehehe if you r using the predator press R1 to go faster so that group wont have time to get away O-o  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dylmoo Kurosaki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:25 pm
Burito Sex
ii-DaRk sLaYeR913
CoD_Pro4Ever
Why not post some combinations of perks and guns? that might help other players 3nodding

Good idea. mrgreen

What is a good Sniper class I am currently rank 17. So I have the Intervertion and the Berret 50 cal. Someone help me out? mrgreen Or on later ranks tell me what perks/weapons I should use for sniping.
i got berret with thermal scope and fmj for those kills which aren't directly a 1 shot kill. i use claymore, bling,stopping power and steady aim pro :] hope this helps[/quote use sleight of hand pro for ads time reduction

Help Thread - Online Gameplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff