Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Squall_Leonhart152

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:14 pm
Leon paused sizing his opponent up. It was obvious that this one was more of a tactician rather than a brute. He would really need to change his tactics somehow, but he wasn't sure he could match wits with teh new arrival.

"this ought to be interesitng." he grinned and closedh is eyes sighing a bit as he looked at the angel drawing his blade and taking a rather unique fighting stance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image

Her breath caught in her throat as the memory flashed in her mind as clear as day....the white angel...coming to save her...even though it was his kind that killed her kind mother....he still saved her....and for that reason she hadn't killed angels unless they attacked her first...making her in trouble with her boss. Her eyes traveled to the Angel and then remembered his name..."Julian.." Sonija whispered softly...almost fondly....Her breath caught again as she watched what was about to transpire. Should I stop this?? Should I somehow protect them both? There was a war bigger than the world raging inside her as her demon side fought with her to help her kind....and the mother side...the side that taught her how to feel emotion, told her to help the one that saved her...

She stood motionless watching the two size each other up and nervously looked over to the one healing himself. Why did she have to be so damned conflicted...it was easy in the beginning...but not anymore. "Why did you save me....why didn't you let me die?!" She almost screamed at him...but instead it whispered into his mind softly.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image
Julian watched the demon's stance carefully, examining it in his mind over and over again. Then with a smirk, he looked at the demon, his massive silver scythe in hand. "That is a interesting fighting stance, but by the way you are positioning yourself you are trying to use unique attacks and suprise moves to catch me off guard, no?" Julian said, looking at the demon. Julian had deductive reasoning and observation skills that were like that of the legendary Sherlock Holmes, though they did fail him sometimes, and often right when he needed them. If worse came to worse though, Julian was prepared to use his secret ability, though he really didnt wish to do that in this fight.

When he heard a voice in his head, the voice of that female demon, Julian responded quickly, though no one could of told if they were looking at his face that he was secretly talking to someone.
I saved you because it didnt seem right, the way you were going to die that day. I saved you because I wanted to save you. Julian said, never faltering in his words.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:04 pm
Leon closed his eyes and he watched the angel Lunging at him quickly, testing him just a little. He needed to know the extent of his opponent's abilities before he went any further. Sure he was tired, but he could probably handle a few rounds.

His eyes scanned over the battlefield and he shook his head biting his lip. There was no way he could handle this one on his own, he needed to have some help from somewhere, and soon.  

Squall_Leonhart152

Mattachine

Mythical Mystic

8,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:05 pm
User Image
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
Lucien Umbra
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Lucien had ceased the shadows in one quick hand motion when a chunck of metle was thrown at him. Standing up quickly and used his extra strength to jump up above the metal. He landed hand right hand on ground and left knee down with his head bowed. He stood up slowly and looked over at the others that were fighting. "You guys really make me hungry ya know?" he said slightly wining like a child.

==== ☠ ====

I want to watch you bleed

==== ☠ ====

((I just kinda threw that out there...since all I did was skim over...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:17 pm
User Image
"I saved you because I wanted to save you." His words echoed in her mind for a moment before she closed her eyes. Her face went back to the blank expression she was used to showing so that no one could tell how much this affected her. She leaned back against the wall and slide down it trying to sort things out...she dropped her eyes from the fight to the angel that was by his shield...she felt sorry for him..but at the same time...she felt angry...he had tried to attack her while she wasn't looking. Her eyes narrowed for a moment reading his movements to make sure he wouldn't attack her again.

She heard Lucien's words and slightly chuckled.. She looked over to him and smiled slightly. "Aren't you always hungry?" She asked giving a wink.

She stood back up and continued to lean, her eyes locked on the battle before her. Her emotions back in check...she still couldn't shake the feeling of something that slowly began to creep into her iced black heart because of this angel...

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:18 pm
User Image Nathan watched Julian and than walked outside of the building at 97% strength he looked at the demon he faught earlier and then looked at the other two demons and said, "You, female!; stay out of their fight!!" Nathan had no clue that Julian and the female were conversing with their minds and Nathan merely threw a broken door at her to keep her distracted  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:22 pm
User Image
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
Lucien Umbra
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Lucien looked up at that purple haired demon girl and heard her words. "Pish posh...who really cares...I play with my food and it makes my tummy grumble..." he gave a charming smile to her before walking over to a nearby dead body to rip off an arm with a grin slinging blood twards the others in battle.
==== ☠ ====

Bang! Pow! Boom!

==== ☠ ====

Mattachine

Mythical Mystic

8,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:26 pm
User Image
When the demon didnt budge, Julian shrugged a little. "Fine, if you wont attack, then I guess I will have to make the first move!" he said, opening his wings and giving a strong flap, though he didnt take off. Instead, he used the force from that flap to get him running suprisingly fast before tucking his wings back in, as to drop wind resistence. He was nearly upon the demon when Julian finally swung, the larve curved silver blade aimed right for the demon's knees. As this was going on, Julian heard both the third demon's voice as well as Nathan's voice, and took a mental note that they were both here. He almost yelled at Nathan to leave the female demon alone, which confused him greatly. The fact that he considered yelling at a fellow angel for the sake of a demon? I must be going mad... Julian thought to himself as he brought his silver blade closer to the demon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:42 pm
User Image
Her eyes catch the movement and jumps to the ground laying on her stomach to miss the door as it crashes over her into the side of the building. "I AM OUT OF THEIR FIGHT!" She screams at him quite pissed that he would attack her for watching, then accuse her of cheating. She gets up and grabs a hold of the door."It's YOU that should stay out of the fight!" She yells throwing the door back at him. "And I HAVE a name!" She says her eyes blazing as she looks back at him then decides it isn't the time to fight him....yet...

She jumps to the roof of a nearby building which gave her a perfect view of the battle below and the players around. Her face is impassive as she takes notes on the fighting styles and positions of the demons and angels. Her eyes once again fell upon the white angel and fellow demon...her mind reaches out softly to Julian's again.."...be careful..."

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image Nathan watches as the door is sent back at him and he brings his shield to meet it and the door easily shatters but Nathan slides back a bit. Nathan than stands up and his wings appear one glistening white in the light and the other glistening red in the light from the gun shot from earlier. Nathan then proceeds to fly up next to the women and says, "Than tell me, what is your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:59 pm
euripides the great
User Image
When the demon didnt budge, Julian shrugged a little. "Fine, if you wont attack, then I guess I will have to make the first move!" he said, opening his wings and giving a strong flap, though he didnt take off. Instead, he used the force from that flap to get him running suprisingly fast before tucking his wings back in, as to drop wind resistence. He was nearly upon the demon when Julian finally swung, the larve curved silver blade aimed right for the demon's knees. As this was going on, Julian heard both the third demon's voice as well as Nathan's voice, and took a mental note that they were both here. He almost yelled at Nathan to leave the female demon alone, which confused him greatly. The fact that he considered yelling at a fellow angel for the sake of a demon? I must be going mad... Julian thought to himself as he brought his silver blade closer to the demon.
Leon saw the angel coming at him, and he saw the blade swing jumping just in time to avoid the blade flipping backwards and aiming a kick at his opponent's jaw, however on his landing his knee buckled somewhat knocking him off balance and slowing him down. The pain shot through him and he looked around quickly trying to find a way out . There was no way he'd be able to finish this in his current condition. "I need to put an end to this, and fast."  

Squall_Leonhart152

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:07 pm
User Image
When Julian saw the demon jump, he smiled as he continued through with his swing, spinning around on the ground in a 180 degree turn. Perfect Julian thought as the spun. He had planned for the demon to jump over his scythe, and with Julian's timing and aim of the blade, his plan had worked and the demon's knee had given out on him. With one fluid motion Julian brought his scythe up and then over his head, turning around and bringing the tip of the curved blade pointing right at the base of the back of the demon's neck. When he heard the female demon's voice in his head, he had to keep himself on track and not look back at her. Be careful... Julian thought. Even for an angel of his intellect, he was confused with the words from the demon and the emotions that now flowed within him.  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff