Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
4.Reasons Why I am Pissed at COD MW2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i adoptchoclate

6,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:53 pm
1: OMFG the unrealistic kills...you're really going to jump 100 feet land 20 feet behind me and lunge that far with a knife, but I can't kill you with an intervention to the face?...I doubt it.
2: Noob Tubers and people who use the shotgun attachment.
3: little kids who think they're the best CoD player in the world...
4: people that complain when they die...sorry buddy but a drag shot headshot is pretty freaking legit you a**hole  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:19 pm
1.Little Kids
2.Model 1887
3.Rangers
4.Noobtoobers

That's why I play Bad Company 2!  

Fr3aknik

Simon -Ghost- Riley

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:32 am
Fr3aknik
1.Little Kids
2.Model 1887
3.Rangers
4.Noobtoobers

That's why I play Bad Company 2!

They have shotguns, bad controls. noobtubes and huge terrible maps. If you like bc2 so bad go join a guild about it... stare  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:27 pm
only four? i bet anybody can come up with hundreds,
1:anoying little kids getting frustrated just because they get killed
2. lagged up servers when it seems perfectly normal
3.joining games as soon as they end
4.killsteaks that kill you unstopping.
and i can come up with many more. scream  

Nareleth

Feline Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nareleth

Feline Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:32 pm
Shadow Superbeast
SHOTGUNS UGH stare There just my number one weakness.

Either i hate predator missiles or they hate me. I'm always the one gettin hit by that thing. i hate it the most when i'm near my teammates, i clear away from them, and it follows me instead of my clustered teammates. burning_eyes

a million times that happened to me, a predator missle can get some guy a triple kill, but instead follows the crap out of me. never will stop happening to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:38 pm
Some of my complaints alot of you have:

1: My number one complaint with the game is the NOOBTUBERS! I dont mean the people that use it once and shoot normally. I mean the people who use Scavenger and use the noobtube THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE MATCH! That crap is annoying. You know who you are. Knock that s**t off.. that isn't skill. Its called getting lucky. There's a difference. stare

2. My number two complaint is when you plainly shoot someone in the face and they don't die... It will even show that you shot them in their killcam if they kill you and it doesn't show them getting hit. ( has happened to me more than once.. its frustrating as hell..)

3. My number three complaint is those damn little kids that won't shut the hell up about how good they think they are..Boosting with your grade school friends isn't skill, kiddies. tI's annoying to hear you little bastards talk about "Oh I just shot you in the face!" every ten seconds. Knock it off. It's pissing the rest of us off and making the game unfun.

4. My number four complaint is Riot Shields. NO SKILL IS INVOLVED IN USING THEM, as much as you people who use them would like to think. Crouching and turning is not skill. My biggest question to you is: What's the matter? Can't aim a gun? Are they too heavy for you? I don't mean to offend anyone, but only scared little bitches and noobs hide behind shields. Even worse is the people who use them and hide in a corner. You all are lucky those shields don't break.

5. I know it said 4, but I have to do this for all of us snipers. People who complain about snipers. If you don't like us, then kill us first. If you can't, then stop complaining. Just because we have a hairtrigger finger and faster reflexes than you doesn't make us "noobs." It just means we're faster than you. Get over it. I'm tired of hearing from you people calling us "Sniper noobs." If we see you, then that's your fault, not ours. If you don't like us, then STAY OUT OF THE OPEN! Enough said.... stare

Fear the Fallen

-Deadman- Snow Owl

lauriuxx

3,600 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:03 pm
1. whole enemie team camping

2.noob tubers

3.bad connection ( lagg, jumping )

4.getting killed 1 kill b4 getting a pawelow -_-;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:49 pm
1. Kids ******** complain on my "lag" when I'm green w/ 3/5 bars.

2. People ******** camping their a** on hardcore sd/tdm

3. How blast shied kills you when it ******** taps you once. Let's be damn realistic here. You get slapped with a shield once, it doesn't kill you, f uckhead.

4. Noob tubers, spawn killing w/ predator missiles, etc.
I don't even need to ******** explain myself here.  

Disturb The Universe

fear3x3range

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:16 pm
You all basicly complained about the same thing!
Noob Tubers... ok yeah a pain in the a** occassionally but dont stand next to a wall and dont have your back against one... easy target if you do, and as for hiding in buildings... thats what noob tubes are for :p
Campers.... again frustrating yes but a simple frag/flash/noobtube/rpg can take care of your problem there,or better yet take it as your chance to get your FMJ kills! They dont move so think about where there standing and pop a bullet in the noobish a** ^^
Riot shields... Run away from them and move to a higher location, shoot there feet or simply ensure your equiped with semtex if the shields are a continous issue..

Now Lagg.. i can agree there biggrin that is a huge issue... before a game starts it "searches for best host".... Right ok IW you seem to have a different idea of a good host compared to me and the rest of COD gameplayers xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:17 pm
1.shooting people in the face with a assault rifle doesnt kill them or they turn around and shoot you once with a pistol and you die

2. unrealistic bullcrap geting hit with a riot sheild doesnt kill you and cant block a 50 caliber bullet. also geting shot through a freaking 10 inch wall not possible. and that 20 lunging bulls@@@ tac knifers not possible

3.quick scoping not possible in real life the recoil would make the gun fly out your hand.

4.lagging and hackers  

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm
Diclonius Toshiro
Some of my complaints alot of you have:

1: My number one complaint with the game is the NOOBTUBERS! I dont mean the people that use it once and shoot normally. I mean the people who use Scavenger and use the noobtube THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE MATCH! That crap is annoying. You know who you are. Knock that s**t off.. that isn't skill. Its called getting lucky. There's a difference. stare

2. My number two complaint is when you plainly shoot someone in the face and they don't die... It will even show that you shot them in their killcam if they kill you and it doesn't show them getting hit. ( has happened to me more than once.. its frustrating as hell..)

3. My number three complaint is those damn little kids that won't shut the hell up about how good they think they are..Boosting with your grade school friends isn't skill, kiddies. tI's annoying to hear you little bastards talk about "Oh I just shot you in the face!" every ten seconds. Knock it off. It's pissing the rest of us off and making the game unfun.

4. My number four complaint is Riot Shields. NO SKILL IS INVOLVED IN USING THEM, as much as you people who use them would like to think. Crouching and turning is not skill. My biggest question to you is: What's the matter? Can't aim a gun? Are they too heavy for you? I don't mean to offend anyone, but only scared little bitches and noobs hide behind shields. Even worse is the people who use them and hide in a corner. You all are lucky those shields don't break.

5. I know it said 4, but I have to do this for all of us snipers. People who complain about snipers. If you don't like us, then kill us first. If you can't, then stop complaining. Just because we have a hairtrigger finger and faster reflexes than you doesn't make us "noobs." It just means we're faster than you. Get over it. I'm tired of hearing from you people calling us "Sniper noobs." If we see you, then that's your fault, not ours. If you don't like us, then STAY OUT OF THE OPEN! Enough said.... stare

Fear the Fallen

I agree fully with the rifles part. In most games i go sniper first but i havent really palyed this game enought to have confidancce in myself on line with a sniper.

My list:
1.the kids ....blah blah blah
2. the oh i stabbed you but i die crap
3. the i cannot get the ghost acheivemnt because the other douche has to shoot that one solider.
4.spawning and some asswhole has the ******** plane.....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:45 pm
im_ phil_lip_pin_o
1. captain mactavish shoots a guard on that snow part and alerts everyone
2.they took the R700 sniper rifle out on mw2
3.when royce dies and your all alone in the favela on veteran
4.theres only a bit ammo so i always have 2 use scavenger pro all the time

1. So shoot them all?
2. Hint: Intervention
3. Why so much complaining over the campaign?
4. Extended Mags, or be more accurate. If you need Scavenger for the UMP, P90, M4, ACR, or Scar, you need to improve your aim A LOT.  

CircaNineOne

Devilkiller95

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 pm
1. Never gettin killstreaks
2. Pain killer n00bs
3. Horrible Connection
4. When one match i use my best gun, its the best. But ten next match no kills and over 10 deaths evil evil evil evil  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:19 pm
Devilkiller95
2. Pain killer n00bs
3. Horrible Connection
4. When one match i use my best gun, its the best. But ten next match no kills and over 10 deaths evil evil evil evil

Points 1 & 4 is basicly saying you fail.. you never get killstreaks and you go games with no 0-10 ratio... ouch, if i ever got scores like that on a recurring bases id give up.  

fear3x3range

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:36 pm
fear3x3range
Devilkiller95
2. Pain killer n00bs
3. Horrible Connection

Points 1 & 4 is basicly saying you fail.. you never get killstreaks and you go games with no 0-10 ratio... ouch, if i ever got scores like that on a recurring bases id give up.

DOnt bash on him, maybe hes just new. We are and were all new at a time.  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff