Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~.The lost,feared,mistreated,and unloved.~ {O/A/S} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:13 pm
"There we go that's the spirit now come on my camp is just out of town"he said with another friendly smile."Now are you sure you dont want the gun I wont mine at all if you have it,the world is a dangerous place for you two"he said before leading the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:20 pm
We may be monsters.....
User Image

Still looking at the gun, Aya said, "No thank you, I don't want to be seen with a gun it'll attract attention.." Staring down at her feet. Rika, suddenly said, "Lets get going!~" Rika happy she'll get some rest. Starting to walk, still holding hands with her sis. Then one of Rika's ears went up. 'I hear a commotion? Someone in trouble? Wait I hear more..' Seeing Rika's reaction she starting to sniff some fire..... It burned her nose.

But we're all the same.

Aya's writing style: Dark Blue
Rika's writing style: Blue

EDITED!  

polarisyn

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image
Naiyomi
The Lost Little Wolf Girl

Naiyomi floats up higher into the tornado seeing everyone screaming and in pain. She sees a girl being beat up. The same girl she bumped into.
".....Stop!!!"
She yelled as a strong gust of wind pushes them away from Sin. People started to get mad at Naiyomi, they started throwing torches and weapons into the tornado as she was getting hurt. Coughing out more blood she fell unconcious and the tornado disappeared. Falling, a man caught her and chained her up.
"We shall kill this monster!!! Put her in a cage!! So she may not hurt our village again!!
The man yelled as they put shackles on her legs and hands. They carried Naiyomi on his back and through him in a dark cage where still everyone can see her.Still unconcious,she was crying.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:27 pm
User ImageKarasu cried out," leave me alone please don't hurt me "She said as tears rolled down her face and she was corner by the man that did not care about her. She read his mind as he walked closer and she could hear the sick lustful thoughts that filled his mind and she cried more.Then the man said ,"if you come here now i wont hurt you we will have fun".More tears rolled down karasu's face when he came closer and she could hear his disgusting thoughts more clearly.Karasu figured since she was trapped in a dead end and he kept coming closer so Karasu sat down and curled up in a ball and layed her head on her knees and prayed that some one would save her.  

I A T E U R C U P C A K E

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:39 pm
((SORRY ME IS CONFUSED ME WILL EDIT THIS))
Ed looks at the little girl,"whats the matter?"he asked but as he said that he sensed pain and fear all around him but it was not normal pain and fear no this was much stronger."You girls stay here I will be right back and take this pistol and only use it if necessary."he said as he ran twords and ally where he saw a young girl about to be touched.He ran as fast as he could and reached the man then punched him in the face.He threw him to the floor "Are you ok miss?"he asked the poor girl trapped in a dead end.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image
Naiyomi
The Lost Little Girl.

Naiyomi woke up a few minutes later trying to sit up straight seeing that she was in shackles she tried to get out.
AAAAHHH!!!.....G-Get off!!!...
As she was thrashing around she noticed a man about to hurt Karasu. She became mad. She looked down and hid her face.
"Can't trust anyone....all people....bad...."
She said as a gust of wind carried Karasu's owner off the ground. Naiyomi wiggled around as her twin steel fans came out of her back pocket. The wind opened them up, watching to see that none of the crowd saw what she was doing. The wind carried the steel fans to the man, as they started spinning rapidly around him. Leaving deep cuts and slashes.
"Don't trust anyone...everyone...hates....me...."
She said in a low tone

Cecile Silverstone

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:46 pm
We may be monsters.....
User Image

Rika and Aya nodded. Taking the gun, and plopping down on the ground. Waiting. He was gone in a second. Rika started to fall asleep, but kept herself up. Aya was busy looking at the strange weapon. Each busy, they yawned at the same time. "I hope he doesn't get hurt," Rika said. Releasing the silence. "Do you think we can trust him, Aya, he seems nice?" "I don't know," Yawning again.

But we're all the same.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:51 pm
Karasu looked at him and said," yes well now i am" and wiped the tears off her face.She ran up to him and hugged him and said," thank you so much my owner was going to take me back". Then karasu let go and looked at him.  

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:01 pm
((Sorry got confused alittle the original post was right))
"Your welcome"he said suprized by the hug."So whats your name?"he asked leading her out of the ally and back to the little girls.He looked back at the man in the ally then walked on."Now where are those two girls"?he asked himself under his breath with his hand on his head searching for them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:06 pm
Karasu replied," well.....m-m-my name is karasu "and she frowned.whats your name she said with some fear and said,"why did you save me most people don't really care"Karasu said with a sigh.  

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:09 pm
"My name is Ed and I saved you because you were in trouble and it is as simple as that,"he said with a friendly smile."So your part Fallen Angel"he said continuing his search for the two girls.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:11 pm
We may be monsters.....
User Image

Rika's ear went up again, sensing the man coming back, happy that we was able to not use the deadly weapon. Aya fiddle with her hands, trying to ignore her hunger. Rika rubbing her eyes, yawning. Peeking out of the dark corner, looking around seeing a group of of boys, talking about a blue haired cat girl and a black-winged angel, and the were coming closer. Scared, she pointed her finger out to Aya, sensing she looked out too. Scared she wished he would come back soon. What could she do.

But we're all the same.

Sorry playing Naruto Ultimate 3, beating my lil brother at games! Yippie!!  

polarisyn

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image
Naiyomi
The Lost Little Wolf Girl

As she saw them walk off. The wind went away dropping the man's bloody body to the ground.Her steel fans closed up and went back into her back pockets. She looked back up and saw the man's body. Her eyes widen and steps back.
"D-Did.....I...do that??"
She said, seeing what she was capable of doing. She stays in the very back of the cage where it was completely dark where nobody can see her. She stayed there not moving.
"I am.....truly....Monster...."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:16 pm
Karasu replied," yes i am part fallen angel.So are you just human or angel or each.....or what?".She asked.

((gahhh i got writers block gonk ))  

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:24 pm
((Last post of the night sorry night))
"Well it is a long story I was raised by fallen angels as a kid when my parents died and they did some sort of ritual so I have the powers of a fallen angel but it was interrupted and the clan died so I only got wings and like some sort of sixth sense"he said as he spotted the girls and walked over."So did anything happen while I was gone"he asked the girls with a smirk."Ooh yea this is Karasu" he said as he looked over to a group of guys staring at the girls."Well come on then lets go I have some food and nice warm beds ready to go,ohhh yea Karasu would you like to come along?"he asked as he grabbed the little girls hand and started walking to his camp.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff