Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gackt - Official Guild

Back to Guilds

Information and lots more all about Gackt 

Tags: Gackt, Music, J-Rock, J-Pop, Japan 

Reply Gackt - Official Guild
I'm a Member ^^ So that is me.... [introduce yourself] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nevaboht

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:23 pm
I was setolilgirl untill my account was hacked... only a Gackt fan for a year now but became a fan after seeing him on TV doing his promotion of GHOST when i was in Japan on a school exchange... fav songs are Vanilla and Koakuma Heaven. Can play Redemption and Miserable on my Violin heart to all heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:25 am
**waves**
Hihi. I'm heidi. I've been a Gackt fan for about 5 or 6 years now. A friend recommended him to me when I was a big fan of TM Revolution. (Wow, how my taste in music has changed over the years. O.o)

My favourite song is probably Dybbuk.

My favourite pv is probably Returner.

I don't listen to Gackt as much as I should do these days. But joining this guild made put on some of his stuff.  

Deathgaze -13-

iCamui

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:46 pm
Cloud wants to say welcome to the guild to all new members! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:47 am
Hello there, call me muffi. I'm 23 and I'm studying graphic and web design.
I found out about Gackt by accident here on Gaia about eight months ago, and the obsession has risen since then. Gackt has inspired me much and was such a big help during my depression (that was when I discovered him) I owe him passing my graduation project (I'm an architect).
My favorite song is Kimi no tameni dekiru koto or lust for blood. And my favorite PV is Arittake no ai de (I like its theme, although I don't like marriages).
I also love Gackt's sense of style and mainly everything about his looks.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

xXKamina-The GreatXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:23 pm
good to see more ppl r fans of gackt... X3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:42 pm
yeah, that's really good!! I hope we will get more here together ^^
I bet that many more gaians are a fan of him or even listening to his music!

and welcome to all new ones heart

XxMoonie StardustxX
Captain

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

tegoon

Raider

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:57 pm
*jumps in*

Oh hello~

Hmm....
I've been a fan of Gackt since 07... so only 2 years right now~ I'm 16, and you can call me Ryuu~ I found out about Gackt through L'Arc en Ciel, randomly surfing through youtube. First song was Death Wish...and still will be my fave (despite the lyrics).

My favorite PV....? No idea.... I like them all.

I love Gackt's sense of lyric style. It's more poetry than lyrics. That's one of the best things about him. xD But of course there's many more~

That's all I can think of to write. >___<  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:32 am
Hi i am Kanshinin san, and i am a huge Gackt fan, since emm... here's the interesting thing when i saw a pic of him for the first time before i even knew who he was or what he did, it was to me like i know you but i don't have a clue how? giggle call me strange. But it is the truth i really do know him, it's really wearied but his face was so familiar, so that's how i became a fan biggrin

Giggle i keep thinking if i ever meet him will it be the same for him? redface ooh there's a thought.  

Kanshinin san

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100

bastete

5,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:55 am
Hello, everyone!
I'm Viktorija. I'm artist. I know Gackt not that long time ago, not like others. First time I saw thim was when he was signing Silents Night with Ayumi Hamasaki. I really love Ghost album! My favorite song is... hmmm... too many XDD I think Setsugekka, Zan and Oblivious, now I'm listening much of Oasis X) My favorite Pv is Setsugekka, I think is the best video I ever saw in my life.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:26 am
Welcome to the guild all new members! heart
GHOST is a single and not an Album specifically according to Gackt and what DEARS classified it as. =D

Just thought I corrected bastete's post. >w<  

iCamui

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200

Katrin-nekochan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:22 pm
Hi^_^ 3nodding

My name is Katrin, i'm 21 years old and i make actually architectural draughtswoman construction

i like to draw ,reading ,go out with friends ,hear music and more

i know Gackt since ca. 2006 ,i discovered him on the game Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus where you can here his songs Redemption and Longing,
and through the german magazine Peach ,i liked it so much that i looked it up on youtube ^^ now i'm glad that i bought this game
mrgreen heart

my favourite songs are Tea Cup ,Memories,setsugekka,The next decade,kimi ni aitakute ... their are to much to count i love them all ^^

the PVs i like the most are Setsugekka,Kimi ni aitakute,Kimi ga oika keta yume,the next decade and Last Song

What i like about Gackt is his voice ,his smile ,how passionate he works
(for his Fans),how his songs touch my heart,his sense of homour and his childishness(i hope this word exist >_<) for examble how happy he is when he wins a game ^^so cute ^^ whee

puuh so thats enough i think ^_^ whee

dear greetings heart wink

Katrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:19 pm
Konnichiwa,
I'm a 18 year old Gackt fan who lives in Sweden. I found out about Gackt probably 3 years ago when I started to listen to J-rock, but at the moment (I heard one song) he didn't really get to me. But more than a year ago I started to listen to Malice Mizer, and now they're on place number 2 of the best bands I ever heard. The Gackt era is the best, his precence in every song is fantastic. Le Ciel is my favorite song with Malice Mizer, I just love it. I actually don't own any of Gackt's solo records, but some from Malice Mizer. I'm thinking about buying Crescent next time I order from Japan, White Eyes and Lust for Blood is really awesome songs.

That's abuot it I guess...  

Mystique_x-men

no past lives

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:45 pm
Greetings.
I've been a fan of Gackt's work for about 2 years now. Not very long, but long enough. I honestly will never know how I ever lived without knowledge of him. I discovered him by hearing about him on an anime forum and searching him on Youtube. The first song I heard was Redemption and thus it began. I'm quite the fan of Malice Mizer aswell as many other Jrock bands. Gackt has proven to be an inspiration in my daily life and his words have actually helped me in many tight spots. The lyrics he writes are probably the most beautiful things I've ever read and make me feel emotions I wasn't sure I had.Picking a single favorite song is impossible x'D. A few favorites would be Dybbuk, Oasis, Koakuma Heaven, Leeca, and Doomsday. Favorite PV would probably be Mizerable because he looks so elegant. I could rant about how much I love Gackt for pages and pages but I'll leave it at that. xD
This guild looks great so far. :3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:50 pm
heart welcome to all new members heart
I hope you all have fun here whee

XxMoonie StardustxX
Captain

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

iCamui

8,050 Points