Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Enslaved ~ ALL ROLES ARE TAKEN SORRY! ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:25 pm
Devi followed him slowly,looking around as they walked."What shall i call my master?" she asked looking him over as he walked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:06 pm
Felix continued to walk towards the exit and smiled lightly."Felix....my name is Felix....." He told her softly and soon, they were out of the room where Devi was kept and were in the main room of the mansion. He led Devi towards the kitchen and asked,"Anything you prefer to have for food?" He asked her curiously, smiling lightly.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:12 pm
Devi thought for a minute,"well ramen is always good sir, and easy to cook" she said looking up at him her eyes looking him straight in his eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:23 pm
Felix smiled to Devi and walked over to her."A very good idea, Devi.....very easy to make and yet it is good...." He said softly to her, seeing her eyes meet his."Well, since this is your first night with me, I'll let you off on cooking the meal....but next time you'll cook it my sweet flower..." He said to her, moving his hand on to her cheek, gently rubbing it, before he went back to the kitchen and started to take out the necessary items for the Ramen.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:29 pm
Devi nodded following him,"Of course Master Felix,but I am willing to help a little bit tonight sir" she said standing behind him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:37 pm
Felix looked to Devi as he poured the water into a pot, turning the stove on, so the water can boil."If you wish to, then that is fine." He said to Devi with a small smile, surprised that her obedience was unquestioned and listened to him. He didn't realize that she would be this obedient to him, but he didn't mind it at all. He really was going to enjoy the company of his slave."If you would like to help, then you can choose the spices and find the noodles for the ramen." Felix told her.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:52 pm
Devi nodded walking to the cupboards looking through them and pulling out some chicken and beef seasonings,after she put them next to the stove she went to the fridge and found the noodles pulling them out along with some precooked chicken pieces setting them on the cutting board.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:08 pm
Felix saw that she did what he had asked him and smiled lightly. He then poured in the noodles that Devi had gave to him and started to stir the noodles in the pot."Could you set up the table?" He asked her as he stirred.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:41 pm
Devi nodded walking to the cabinets pulling out two bowls setting them along with two forks standing by the table waiting for him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:56 pm
As Devi set the table, he finished stirring the noodles and sprinkled a bit of the spices and other flavors into the pot, and added the chicken into it as well. Soon as he stirred it up afterward, he poured some into two bowls, one for him and one for Devi. Felix then sat down at the table and said,"Dig in!" He then started to eat, enjoying the ramen he had made.  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:46 pm
Devi sat down carefully moving her dress out from under her as she sat down.She took a bite smiling slightly,"thank you sir it is good" she said before continuing to eat her eyes occasionaly slipping over to him her mind confused,"He is not like anyother vampire,he isn't trying to drink my blood..yet, he must be waiting to catch me unaware" she thought to her self.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:01 am
Felix smiled and nodded."Your welcome...I'm glad that you like it..." He said to her softly and ate a few more bites before he said,"Thank you for helping me as well..." He said softly. He really wondered what she was thinking, because she glanced over to him every so often. But he didn't take much notice, because this slave was different to others, and she seemed willing to do almost anything....  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:28 am
I catch her hand and lift her in my arms"You hurt your leg stay off of it or it wont get better i will be back with bandages and food understan so no moving from that spot" i whisper and rest her back down on the bed and gently kissing her knee then smling to her and headed downstairs once more.
Minutes later i returned and set a plate of food beside her and knelt down slowly cleaning her wound and wrapping it in bandages"Don't be so clumsy or next time i might just let my beast take control and have it's way with you" i tease with a small smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:39 pm
"Okay master..." as i watch you clean it thuroly (spelling? XD) i smile slightly and i start at the food and i feel my tummy growl since ive hvent had anything to eat in a while.... i glance back at the wound and it was all clean and bandaged i look at my master "thank you"  

sayacutie123

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:42 pm
Disciple_Fan27
Felix smiled and nodded."Your welcome...I'm glad that you like it..." He said to her softly and ate a few more bites before he said,"Thank you for helping me as well..." He said softly. He really wondered what she was thinking, because she glanced over to him every so often. But he didn't take much notice, because this slave was different to others, and she seemed willing to do almost anything....

Devi nodded finishing her food sitting back stretching wincing slightly moving her sleeve up revealing a reopened scratch that was bleeding freely now.She winced,"I forgot that was there" she muttered wiping the blood up with her finger getting up to clean it.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff