Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:28 pm
Minako began to pretend to think it over, though she already knew what she was going to say. She had always wanted to go and check out his place, so of course she was going to say yes. A large grin appeared on her face, as she finally answered him a couple seconds later.

"Sure." She said cheerfully, as she leaned back in her seat. Though something was bugging her. She could of sworn there was something she wanted to ask him, but it must of slipped her mind. It must not have been that important anyways if she couldn't remember it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:33 pm
((OOC: I think that Solar Kitty-chan is closer to correct about the senshi ages. The inners should be around 18.))

Kou sighed in relief and looked back up, gazing into Minako's eyes. "So what did you want to eat?" He prompted her, favoring the blonde with a small smile. While she ordered, he sipped his water and waited. When the waiter vanished to take care of the food order, he smiled a bit broader to her. "I'm glad." He admitted. "I fell happy when I'm with you."  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:46 pm
Minako's cheeks reddened a bit at his last statement. She loved to spend time with Kou, and even told her boss a small fib to get off today, so she could spend time with him.

"Me to." She responded in a calm tone, as she smiled warmly at him. She then finally remembered what she was going to ask him earlier. It involved going to the beach this coming weekend.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach this Saturday? That is if your not busy." She questioned, as she waited for his reply.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:52 pm
Kou did a bit of mental calculation, trying to figure out if that was the day that he'd switched for but it ended up being the day after. He smiled just as warmly and nodded in affirmation, reaching out to rest his hand over hers. "I'm free that day but I have to work the day after."

He wondered what Minako looked like in a swimsuit and had a feeling that he'd like what he saw. He only hoped that something didn't happen at work and he'd have to take the place of one of the other instructors. "Are you off the rest of today, then?"  

lightsenshi

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:54 pm
Eighteen-year-old Tsukino Usagi walked down the street with her black cat walking by her feet. The young woman was on her way to the Game Centre Crown to play a few video games before doing her actual homework. It was an old habit that she always tried to break but never could. Usagi would always procrastinate and opt for fun before work.

"Usagi-chan, will you ever change?" the cat asked as the duo continued their trek. With a laugh, Usagi looked down and winked at the cat.

"Someday," she said. The cat sighed and shook her head. Her owner had been almost the same in the four years that they had been together. Of course, that's not to say that Usagi hadn't changed at all. On the contrary, she did do a little better in school than she used to and she had developed into a mature young woman. Granted, she only acted mature when she wanted to and it was sometimes a very rare thing.

"Usagi-chan," the cat started, "you have to learn to control yourself. Pretty soon you will rise as the Queen of Crystal Tokyo!"

"Hai, hai!" Usagi laughed, partially brushing off the cat's scoldings. Usagi was in a very good mood that day and she was not about to let her cat get her down. She had managed to save up enough of her allowance to buy her boyfriend a present and she was doing much better in school than she had a year and a half ago. There was peace too;She had not had to use her Senshi powers in two years. She, along with her friends, were finally living the normal lives they had given up when they accepted their destiny as Sailor Senshi. "Life really is great, ne Luna?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:59 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
Quote:
BTW: To those who are playing inner senshi...if this is 2 years after the end of the series, they would would only be 16. They were 14 during the series...Haruka and Michiru would be 18, Setsuna would be about 22 and Hotaru would be about 12-13

((Just to re-clarify this, Usagi and the Inners would be, in fact, 18 since Stars ended when they were in tenth grade [making them 16 or turning 16]. Haruka and Michru, being a year older, would be 19 as they're only a year older than the Inners. The Inner Senshi were 14 during the first two seasons and part of S [Usagi turned 15 in one of the episodes].))

But if we're going by anime, then yes this is true, but manga they should only be 17, not 18 (my bad). Because in the stars series Haruka and Michiru went BACK to high school, after only a year or two of absence. They would be in either 10th or 11th grade (I think 11th is more correct). Only one year passed between the Beryl Arc (going by manga here) and the Stars Arc.  

Darkness Cake

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:02 pm
((do the knights know they have their powers or that they are knights?))

Aisu walked along the streets, not really knowing where she was going.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:03 pm
Roselite Blade
((do the knights know they have their powers or that they are knights?))

Knights do not know they have powers.  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:05 pm
"I might have to work later on, but my boss said he would call me if I did." She replied, as she took her cell phone out of her purse with her free hand. It was fairly new, though it wasn't in the greatest condition. It was black with small scraches all over it, and a small charm that was in the shape of a white cat hung from it. She quickly checked to make sure it was on, before cramming it back into her bag.

She glanced over towards the window of the resturant, as she noticed someone that caught her eye. It was a girl about her age with blonde hair in pigtails and apperaed to have meatballs on her head.

"Hey it's Usagi, and it appeares like she's heading to the arcade." She said, as she contemplated whether she wanted to go and say hello or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:08 pm
"That would be good, then. If you want, you can always crash at my place as long as we're together." Kou looked over and saw the other woman before returning his attetion back to Minako. He was saved from momentary embaressment by the arrival of their meal. He retrieved a pair of chopsticks and watched Minako as he began to eat.  

lightsenshi

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:08 pm
Aisu looked up to see a blond, pig haired girl walked toward where she just came from. She the looked into where Kou and Minako were. She felt a twinge of recongnition from all three. How, she didn't know, since she didn't know anyone in this town.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:20 pm
Minako turned her attention away from the window, as she realized their food had arrived. She appeared as if she hadn't heard what Kou had said, as she began to eat her food which was sashimi along with some fresh vegetables. Though she was actually having an argument in her head. She wanted to spend the night at his house, though then again they just started dating so she probably shouldn't. Though it wasn't like they were going to do anything so what was the harm, and if she felt uncomfortable at any point she could always leave.

She carefully thought it over untill she had arrived at a conclusion. She would decide when the time came around to it. It was the best she could think of with out jumping to conclusions. Plus there was always the chance still that her work might call, which she hoped they wouldn't. Atleast this way though they could plan for Saturday. She still wanted to ask everyone else if they wanted to go. That way there would be more people. They could even play some beach volleyball.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:24 pm
((SORRY AGAIN, but I looked up stuff in my book and there were four years between Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon Stars. So if they were 14 is series one/Arc One then they would be 18 by the end. So two years later would put them at 20.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:30 pm
With a smirk, Kou reached over with his chopsticks and snagged a little food off of her plate and stuffed it into his mouth before Minako could protest. He clicked his chopsticks together even as he commented while still wearing that same smirk. "Delicious."

He took a sip from his water before speaking again, letting her nibble from his plate should she feel so inclined. "So what are we going to do at the beach?" He asked quietly, dividing his attention between the meal and his date. He'd have to get something to wear because he didn't have any beach clothes.  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:30 pm
((Ahhh, in a way this is confusing 3nodding gonk ))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff