Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
RUMOR: Zelda Wii to be Majora's Mask sequel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:00 am
It isn't like the franchise to go back like that, but hey, who knows?

But I'll only care if Link finally reuinites with Navi.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:22 am
Oh my god! Back on topic, much?

I, for one, don't want a MM sequel.
Solely for the reason that I haven't ever played MM. I want to, and I played it once when I was way younger, but I never beat it.
Maybe they should not do a sequel... you know? Like every other Zelda game, besides ST?  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:27 pm
Majora's Mask was the s**t and if you're not down with that, then I got two words for ya: SUCK IT!

*X crotch chops*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:52 pm
I'm not going to collect on the bet until Nintendo officially announces something. Don't worry, I've had the thread saved away somewhere.

Definitely going to file this under "rumor." Looking at the sketchiness of the concept art, though, the style could definitely be a revamp of MM, with all its ******** MOTION BLUR. Hey, how about some motion BLUR with your motion PLUS?!?!?!?!?

I don't get why everyone has to be so biased when it comes to MM. It was good, but not my favorite by far.

@Wylr: Wind Waker and MM are both technically sequels to OoT, and Phantom Hourglass is a sequel to Wind Waker, I believe, so there are a lot of sequels in the series besides ST. If you're worried about missing out on story or something, then don't. I can summarize the whole game in one paragraph if you want.

I kinda think this is false, though. The series' creator said he wanted to create a whole new world in Zelda from scratch. While they could technically do a MM sequel with that, I imagine they'd just want to completely start over.  

Waynebrizzle

0Toon-Link0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:10 pm
Quote:
* The game will be vary from the dungeon field dungeon method we are accustomed too (nothing new, Eiji Aonuma confirmed that last year).
* You will be able to select right or left handed at the start, and Link will be left or right handed based on your selection
* The gameplay and basic mechanics are complete.
* They are currently polishing up the story and Characters.
* One of the characters they are working on is a innkeeper in Link's home village who has a son that looks up to Link.
* The girl in the art is not the Master Sword, and it appears the Master Sword will not be in the game.
* The girls name from the painting could possibly be Adelle, Adella, or Aderu.
* She is not with you throughout the game like Ezlo and Midna.
* The face in the painting of her is not her real face. It's not fully elaborated on much, but it does say that it was a place holder concept art piece.(assuming the entire art itself was just concept work)
* Link's sword is highly unique in this game, and will have several unlockable abilities. Adelle (or whatever her final name becomes) communicates with you through this sword.
* There will be horseback combat. Epona will avoid obstacles automatically.
* The models for 3 significant characters in the game have been touched up, but no they are not Zelda or Ganondorf. (Google translate gives rough names of Link, Gorons, and Epona, but our translator said it's not specifically mentioned)
* The idea of this version of Link also being The Hero of Time has been highly considered, and may already be implemented.
* Time travel plays a roll in the game.
* The game takes place in more then just Hyrule, and may possibly not be Hyrule at all

My vote its a Twilight Princess sequel. Especially knowing the fact that Nintendo pretty much said its a TP sequel last year. But a MM sequel wouldnt be that bad, I'll be glad to return to the old Zelda story. But either way I'd like to see a TP sequel even more because basically every Zelda game has one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:19 pm
When I first saw the art, TP is kind of what I thought too. He looks just like the TP Link.  

Waynebrizzle

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:08 pm
Majora's mask is my favorite zelda game, so I would like it very much if this would follow it up. I mean a whole second screen of items, and an extra way to beat every boss other than just the dungeon item. The stories of the transformation masks alone made it awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Owwin
Majora's mask is my favorite zelda game, so I would like it very much if this would follow it up. I mean a whole second screen of items, and an extra way to beat every boss other than just the dungeon item. The stories of the transformation masks alone made it awesome.

I did LOVE the masks. Playing as a Goron with some sweet tribal tattoos would be pretty BA.  

Waynebrizzle

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:30 pm
Waynebrizzle
Owwin

I did LOVE the masks. Playing as a Goron with some sweet tribal tattoos would be pretty BA.

Or a Zora with ridiculous body proportions and excessively flowy ******** yeah.
...Actually... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:59 pm
Wantcookie
Waynebrizzle
Owwin

Or a Zora with ridiculous body proportions and excessively flowy ******** yeah.
...Actually... xd
I just want extra items that you find outside dungeons that offer alternate ways of doing the dungeon like the masks did.  

Owwin

darkshiek ze spiffy ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:04 pm
OMG I would love it to follow up MM!!!
knowing Nintendo they wont though =(

Windwaker was my favorite. i want them to make another main console one but they wont do that either gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:12 pm
darkshiek ze spiffy ninja
OMG I would love it to follow up MM!!!
knowing Nintendo they wont though =(

Windwaker was my favorite. i want them to make another main console one but they wont do that either gonk
we should make an online petition
those always work

I miss Cell-shaded Link...  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:18 pm
Chase Me To The End

Oh, you know, right? Because if he wasn't out looking for her, then MM wouldn't have happened. And at the end, it's like, "Good luck finding your friend!" and you're like, "Well, does he?! IT'S A NEED TO KNOW QUESTION!"

But so far, he hasn't as far as we know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:50 pm
as long it has the same gameplay like the other great zelda games (ocarina of time, majoras mask, twilight princesses) then Id buy it or rent it then beat it then return it :  

HellChime

Dapper Noob

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:20 pm
GrowingDandelion
Chase Me To The End

Oh, you know, right? Because if he wasn't out looking for her, then MM wouldn't have happened. And at the end, it's like, "Good luck finding your friend!" and you're like, "Well, does he?! IT'S A NEED TO KNOW QUESTION!"

But so far, he hasn't as far as we know.

I thought he was looking for Saria, not Navi.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff