Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katzenjammered Toxlind

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:34 pm
Doel stared at the departing maniac... what had he gotten himself into?

He stared at the clubbed skeletons, expecting them to attack and, after a few minutes, lowered his bow. He then asked, "Umm... are you going to take me to the lab?"

They didn't move for a while so Doel asked something else, "Do you know where it is?"

They almost imediantly pointed towards the ruins.

"Can you l-lead the way?" he hoped he wasn't heading towards his own demise. The skeletons began to walk towards the ruins, and Doel, timidly, followed.

(DOEL LEFT THE GRAVEYARD)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:51 pm
Sila had found herself traveling for quite a while now. Since she had no place to be in particular she let her feet carry her where they wish. She some how ended up in a grave yard. She didnt mind it really. In a sort of way, it was a comfort to her to be surrounded by the dead.
She smiled as she walked about in the dank, dark place and was humming a sweet sound as she did so. What she saw were alot of souls wondering around the place, they did not seem able to move on. She did not stop smiling though. Her song seemed to get a little louder as the souls suddenly surround her, or moved twords her. Her voice rang of soft light, to draw the souls near. She placed her silver staff into the soft earth for a moment to concentrate on sending the lost souls on their way. A smal voice in her head joining in, leaving a trace of more angelic voices to join in her song

Deir

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:37 pm
Tobias entered the graveyard. Quickly seeing the girl that was singing, his eyes filled with horror. "Stop stop stop STOP!!" Tobias said, summoning three skeleton knights, although he had hoped he would not have to resort to violence. "Those souls are born of hatred and their punishment for a life of violence is their eternal servitude to us!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:19 pm
Sila immediatly stopped singing as she heard someone shouting as her. She stopped and turned around, an instant reaction to the skelington knights sent her into the air like a delicate flower, and she landed upon a head stone with an incredible grace.
"I-Im terribly sorry" she exclaimed and gave an expression of being a little hurt at his offensive attitude. " I did not know these souls were under contract" she apologized sincerly from the head stone she stood perfectly balanced upon. She noticed she had left her staff stuck into the ground and her kimono shirt drape upon it, she frowned, but would not move becaus if the guards this man seemed to have with him, but she looked desperate to hold it once more. A look of concern now sliding upon her lips

Deir

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:31 pm
A dark figure in a robe seemed to be passing along the graveyard. He was moving his arms in a rhythmic movement, up, left, down, right, up left down right.... He was whistling a familiar tune, that of the famous composer in the kingdom that mysteriously vanished one day. Fire, water, earth, wind, and lightning all seemed to be buzzing around his hands in the rhythmic movements, while his deep blue eyes stared outward along the huge graveyards. The whistle coming from him was that of the old composed song, "Dead Body+Elements=CHEMICAL EQUATIONS!" As he moved along the graveyard, his elements seemed to seep into the earth, with all of the graves behind him rumbling. The further he walked, the more they rumbled until skeleton upon skeleton popped up. Myst and the girl were to far away at the moment to notice, but in exactly 5 steps, they would. 4... 3... 2... The entire graveyard rumbled. His whistling sped up. One. His hands flew outward, fists closing, nodding his head forward. Skeletons adorned in robes, armor, and leather seemed to fly out, the Earth replacing itself. The final note was a prolonged Altissimo C. The horde of skeletons charged upon Myst and the new girl. It would attract all in the crypt. He dissappeared at the end of the tune.

[[Notes:
Altissimo C is three octaves, or eighteen notes, above the Middle C, or one octave, eight notes, above the high C. It is the highest note ever played, and yes, whistling that note took the use of his whistling and wind to create.]]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:04 pm
((... Rin, you stole my job =( ))

The pale male was awakened by the rumbling of the earth, the vast amount of energy being channeled in the graveyard, his graveyard.. Immediately moving outside, Dieter noticed the large amount of skeletons rushing towards Myst, and a female he did not recognize. Realizing, though in a rather groggy state, that the skeletons were likely here to kill him, he began to channel energies that he had imbued into the surrounding dilapidated architecture. A feeling of ecstasy took hold, the touch of the magick; thousands of screaming voices begging for release, haunting melodies unheard in this world, then ghastly images began to appear before the mage as the chorusof the damned grew louder. A hangman's eye being picked out by a crow, a grave-robber falling into a casket, neck broken, unable to move, unable to get out, dying of thirst. A man being crushed, intestines being forced out of the rectum. A village, overtaken by an all-devouring madness, being overrun by the insane; a mother, crying, shielding her children even as the demented bit into her soft flesh. Dieter could feel the power, even as his nose began to bleed from the dread influence of the blackest of winds; the skeletons slowed, then stopped altogether, swaying slightly in the chill breeze, bones creaking, a rasping noise coming from nowhere, everywhere, seeming to grow as time went on. Suddenly, the front ranks of the undead turned around, and began attacking the things behind them. The ones who were being assaulted did not move, allowing their brethren to disassemble them, before finally fighting back, a delayed reaction caused by the necromancer's will.  

iwouldlikethisgone

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:03 am
A slash of pure darkness split the sky above the graveyard, spilling out material even darker than the area around it. A bright flash of light flew out of the split and hurtled toward the ground. The light faded, and the form of Alex was recognizable before he slammed into the ground. Sitting up, he shook the grave dirt out of his hair before picking up his hammer. The hammer pulsed with a faint light as it reacted to the denizens of light down here. A rotten corpse sprung from the ground before being split in half by a fierce vertical blast of air. "I......freaking.......hate.......that........ Itazuki.......a*****e" Alex screamed, punctuating each word with a blow from his hammer. Most of the strikes crushed the bones of the undead into dust, scattering the rest. He noticed a female and a man with her, as well as two powerful people out of his direct sight. Pulling out his pistol, five bullets of pure light buzzed towards the skulls of the closest skeletons, blowing those dry bones to bits. Curiously, several skeletons turned on their own kind, fighting amongst themselves. Riding a breeze of wind, he landed softly beside the woman, firing another ten shots into the crowd of dead bodies.

Alex turned around to stare at the decomposing bodies before addressing the two others. "Where exactly am I? This seems a lot like the under earth of darkness, but I really have no idea." he asked calmly of the man. "If this is that place, it is nowhere to be for those who wield the healing power of light so obviously, though you are pretty brave to be wandering around these parts." Alex commented to the woman before reading his hammer again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:37 am
"Hey!" Tobias said to Dieter."These are your friends!" He noticed the new figure that was carrying the hammer. "What is your businesses here?!?"
He quickly summoned three skeleton knights, clad in light- repelling armor. "I recognize you. You're with the rebellion. What could you possibly want in this graveyard?" He obviously knew that there was going to be some confrontation now. He quickly unsheathed Klinge, it's silver surface glistening in the dim light. "Now, you can both leave here now, or I will have to ask you again!!!"

((Drasta, please refer to me as Tobias. biggrin . Also, I can't fight these people alone, please help.))  

Saint Tobias

Deir

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:06 pm
This grave yard seem to have men popping out of no where... It continued to startle her. She was busy dodgeing the sword of an attack skelington when a man lept next to her and asked her where he was. " I-I dont know my self! All i know is e are in a graveyard where people aparently get angery if you try to help the poor souls trapped here to move on, Ahh!!" She screamed and slipped and landed into some soft dirt behind the head stone as the skelington swung at her exposed flesh on her hips. She landed with a soft ' oomph' and then back flipped up and upon another head stone and brought out her giant bow and it suddenly came to life in her hand and she pulled back on the string and an arrow sudden flew through the air, and past the first man to talk to her and landed in the very middle of all the rising dead.
Vines sudden grew rapidly from the grouna drose into the sky like green tenticles and lunged to capture any and all of the walking dead in its lively grasp. And would fling the dead high into the air if it were caught and suspend them in the air to where they are a threat to no one. She then pulled out a golden pointed arrow and pointed it at someone randomly, the one who was just making more dead hands rise... " Who are you all! And Why are you suddenly attacking everyone else?!" She explained in a sort of panic, never seeing such uncivil behavior such as this before in her life. And she had seen alot. She looked worried, even though she held the the bow with such a firm grip and the arrow pulled back and ready to be released with just the relaxation of just a muscle. " Did your mothers teach you to act this way" She questioned them all, a little frusterated that this had gone too far, too quickly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man
is either a fool or a coward, whoever cannot take care of
himself without that law is both

"Woah" was the only thing to escape Alex's mouth as an arrow dashed past him into the fray of skeletons. When the vines appeared and snatched up many of the dead bodies, Alex decided to put an end to their miserable existance. When the hammer was raised into the air, five circles of light appeared from it, and surrounded the hammer. Decision made, Alex plunged the head through the circle with the symbol of fire. "Burn those bones, send their souls into eternal rest! Second seal release! Writhing flame snake!" The summoning complete, he slammed the hammer on the ground which created a massive version of the circle of light. Flames erupted from the ground, swallowing the whole area. The flames formed a gigantic snake, burning the skeletons and the vines to ash, leaving only the skeletal knights of Tobais. The snake hissed once before dissapating into nothingness. Finally noticing the man in question, he heared the question being asked of him.

"My business here? I have no business here. I was thrown into a portal between dimensions in which I was stuck for almost two days. TWO DAYS. Luckily I managed to find an exit, but when I did, I got attacked by skeletons. That is my business here." Alex ranted to the man. Firing a few shots at the knights, he gave up due to the bullets of light simply bouncing off. Why should I leave this place when things are just getting interesting thought Alex as he opted just to smash the knights with his hammer. Swinging his hammer, he hoped to crush the knights as easily as the other skeletons.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
"If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven"
such is the rule of honor

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:22 pm
(( repling from a friends account))

Seeing that someone still wished to fight, she took her long bow and slapped it down, aiming for the man with the big hammers head. If it made contacts a very loud ' THWAP!' sound would be heard and she was sure a welt would build up as most the time it did. " HUsh you! You should respect anothers land and law, before attacking and demolishing everything in sight like a savage beast" She stated loudly to get through to him hopfully.
She stood tall upon the the head stone she was ontop and crossed her arms and stared at him. " Though I am sorry to hear you were stuck in some sort of portal... Are you hungery?" She tilted her head curiously, as if she had forgotten her ' anger' and went back to being a sweet and gentle soul again, she even gave him a heart warming smile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:24 pm
(Wow.......you know tenshi?)

Alex was caught completely unawares by a huge whack on the head by something hard. Eyes watering, Alex turned around to confront his assailant........to find out it was the woman he was trying to protect. "The hell was that for" he grumbled as he rubbed his head. When she asked if he was hungry, he was about to decline her offer when his stomach decided to do the talking for him. With a loud grumble, it seemed to say 'FEED ME'. Suddenly blushing, he kindly took her up on her offer of food. Skeletons momentarily forgotten, he said "Hey, you got any ingredients or something? I could whip up an awesome breakfa.......lun......din........what time it is down here?" asked the warrior. Turning around, he once again noticed the necromancer and his knights.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:53 pm
(( yes 0.o))

She giggled and hoped down. " im sorry.. I didnt mean to hit you THAT hard" She exclaimed and ran over to make sure he wasnt bleeding. She then gave him some fresh bread and cheese and frowned, " It isnt exactly gourment... my apoligize... I dont exactly get paid alot for my line of work" She joked. " But im sure I can find us something better later on if we could ever escape here.." She frowned and looked around nerviously. She was keeping on eye on her staff the entire time.. but she worried more for the man she hurt then the stick for the time being...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:27 am
"I thought you said that it was going to be a beach, or an oasis."

"No that's what i was HOPING for."

"The scenery looks nice."

"If i had a fetish for women's limbs that were about to fall off from the decay and their jaws seconds away from being detached, perhaps i would be aroused by the scenery...but im not."

"Well get used to it; that is, if they offer something in return...if their even here actually."

Sonya and the platinum haired playboy both arrived in the graveyard after what seemed like a failed attempt to reach the cult. Calypso teleported back to the forbidden forest and had a couple of run-ins with the dogs before ending up in the graveyard.

"Let's have a look around." Sonya said as she took her blade out and wielded it near her right leg, being on her guard for anything suspicous.

Calypso looked around, letting Sonya get ahead of him before he said "There better be women here, cause if not i swear...", just before he placed his hands on his head and followed Sonya.

(bit rushed)  

Agent Code Monkey

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:43 am
The necromancer still heard a commotion coming from the graveyard, and was displeased. He assumed that the assailant had come again, to try yet another time. Again he began to pull the magick into himself, the whisper-laden wind of immortality, there would be a reckoning.. When the combat between Tobias and the two newcomers, the skeletons he had previously summoned seemed intent on killing the people who had wandered here, and the wizard would have no part of it; with a word they fell down, reduced to piles of bone, ready to rise again should the master will it. He then said, voice artificially amplified by interesting spells woven into the place, activated by a gesture, "Why are you fighting? Remember, hospitality is a virtue." Mr. Heydrich smiled at the scene, the unknown male eating bread from the female's pouch, seemingly unaware of their precarious position. "What brings you here?"  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff