Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply _~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_
Which characters just seem....GAY? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Belial the Worthless

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:00 pm
James. ******** yeah.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:33 pm
professor oak is obviously a *****  

Delta Jan

Tipsy Smoker

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Strawberry Black Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:08 am
I'm pretty sure Harley is gay. James is questionable but I don't consider him gay since he married Jessie and got her pregnant at the end of the Electric Tale of Pikachu manga. (Which was losely based off the anime and approved by Nintendo)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:25 pm
Uhhh... the only one I can see being gay is James and Zoey, to be honest.  

x j a s t x

Yellow-kun
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:31 pm
x j a s t x
Uhhh... the only one I can see being gay is James and Zoey, to be honest.

Harley seems gayer than James.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:29 pm
Oh right. Harley too. I must of subconsciously blocked him from my memories. XD  

x j a s t x

Mastouffe

Hilarious Browser

7,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:36 pm
Harleyyyyyyy.
But...honestly Harley's awesome. Also Zoey. She kinda comes off as a les.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:04 am
Zoey definitely feels curved, I think she's curving for Dawn. James could be gay, but I don't know he could be bi too as well as Tracey. Harley hm..., he could be just a man with very feminine actions, but could be straight, you have those out there in the world, believe me. stare Harley could just be gay, but it seems too obvious would the creators really do that? He's following the stereotypes for sure. They probably want you to think he's gay, but he could totally not be gay either. You never know.

Ash? Who knows man, he could be straight, gay, bi and probably would commit bestiality at any given moment, I mean look how acutely close he's with his Pokemon not to mention especiallywith Pikachu, he'd choose it over anything or anyone when it comes down to a choice. So who the heck knows, man.  

Kirara2007

hdc169

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:19 am
James....no explanation needed :3

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:25 am
How about Drew...he gave me some weird vibes too stare XD  

Maremi

Parrapluie

7,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:32 pm
Delta Jan
professor oak is obviously a ***** class="clear">

this

harley and james both have purple hair
that did it for me  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:24 am
Kirara2007
Zoey definitely feels curved, I think she's curving for Dawn. James could be gay, but I don't know he could be bi too as well as Tracey. Harley hm..., he could be just a man with very feminine actions, but could be straight, you have those out there in the world, believe me. stare Harley could just be gay, but it seems too obvious would the creators really do that? He's following the stereotypes for sure. They probably want you to think he's gay, but he could totally not be gay either. You never know.

Ash? Who knows man, he could be straight, gay, bi and probably would commit bestiality at any given moment, I mean look how acutely close he's with his Pokemon not to mention especiallywith Pikachu, he'd choose it over anything or anyone when it comes down to a choice. So who the heck knows, man.
What would you call AshXPikachu shipping? xd  

Lylacia12320

Kirara2007

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:44 pm
Lylacia12320
Kirara2007

What would you call AshXPikachu shipping? xd

Pikashipping blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:59 am
I love this thread. heart

Ash is asexual. He only has one thing on his mind: Pokemon. Wait, Pokesexual...?

James's always been a bit fruity, Zoey's a bit on the butch side, yes. Harley...Yes. Also, Giovanni and his flamboyantly orange suit.

Whoever said Professor Oak is a ***** I agree with. Also, Tracey is totally bi. We all have seen how he acts around Oak.

I saved that 'Poison Oak' thread snapshot, by the way. Thank you. I laughed my a** off. Gary's got vibes going on, too. Not just the shirt, but the fact that he doesn't pay much attention to any of his cheerleaders or ANY other female for that matter is rather odd, even though he's highly popular and most likely has more fans then just the cheerleaders in the period that he has them. FANNY PACK, WHUT.

Also, Gary wore Uggs before they became popular. Just saying.  

Wonnykins

Diamond Dabbler

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Ringed Planet

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:21 pm
Biggest Homo in Pokemon:

SATURN.

Why:
The way he sits
His adorable voice
His gay little smirk
The way he moaned when they found that map
In the horrible excuse for a manga, DP Adventures, He pretty much fangirled over Cy, then cried when he got kicked out of Galactic.

Pokespe has convinced me that Gingashipping is cannon, Mars should just accept it.

Also, Harley is too much of a lesbian to like men.

Seconding Wallace. He's like, the Howl of Pokemon, with his flashy clothes, fabulous looks, and female lover. [Winona]

Don't ever call Lance gay. EVER. He's too straight, but strikes me as the type to chill with a bunch of Homos.

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff