Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:55 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

"Heh,heh you sure are cute aren't you?"
He pets her head and scratches behind her ears.
"Say....how would you like to come home with me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image

I smile a bit more "Nyah~!" i purr as he keeps on scratching.. i tilted my head in enjoyment and my tail starts to sway back and forth....  

sayacutie123

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image

Seeing the two customers and the nekos talking she began to wonder where are we. Trying to push away the distant thought she fiddled with her dress. Following the cute patterns. Looking around she tried to stretch, tired she puller the blanket over her head and slept a quick nap. Meowing in her sleep, about sweets and fruits, she purred. "Nyaa~! Nyaa. Na Na." Stirring around she twists and turn.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:06 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

He laughs and takes his hand out of the cage.
"I'll take that as a yes....so if i have a girl i should get a boy too for comparison in behavior.....*sigh* i would get them all if i could,these really are amazing."
He looks a bit saddened at the thought,but he quickly goes back to smiling and looks a yuki.
"I'll be back okay?"  

miller4595

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:18 pm
User Image
Nana Fuse

Nana was literally pounding the pavement as she ran full-speed to the store she had heard about. She didn't care about the rights of the things, she just really wanted one. She opened the door, breathing in deeply. She burts in just in time to here someone with glasses say he wanted all of them. "No no no. I want some too," she said, jokingly. She smiled sweetly at him, and began to weave around to look at all of the little creatures.

[[ Hey! I know Youuu! [LostLivedLoved] Hm.... I don't know why, but this makes me think of Maxiumum Ride somehow.... ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:18 pm
User Image

"Nyah~!" i purr softy and grin at him...he doesnt look like one of those mean masters at all... he looks very kind! i lay down and smile but think for a moment.... a boy pet...but the only boy pet is....oh no nonono! its Vince! im so shy around him.... i kind of like him.... i start to blush  

sayacutie123

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Toshio shifted in her sleep, finally waking up. She opened her eyes and blinked twice, before trying to stand up. This movement caused her to hit her head on her cage rather hard. She fell to the cage floor, holding her head. "Squa!" She blinked, utterly stunnded. She... Couldn't speak? "Squa!?" She said, now feeling the wings on her back. She stretched them out, the tips protruding from the cage bars. "Squa squa!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:29 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Tusbasa looks at Nana and smiled.
"Oh umm...i didnt really mean that i can only afford two i was just say if i could.
He has a poor sense of humor and thought she was serious,he went over to vinces cage and crouched by it like he did with yuki.
"Hello there,and who might you be?"  

miller4595

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
color=darkorange]
~Alice~

Don't leave me in the dark,
It's really scary,
And I know there must be monsters in there...

User Image
Miss Mako watched the customers silently as they tried to choose which pets they wanted. She wouldn't step in until it was time fot them to make a purchase.

Alice opened her eyes and yawned. ~Nyah~ She turned her head and noticed how many customers there were. In particular she noticed a girl with really long black hair and a green shirt. She moved up to the edge of the cage when she walked by. 'Y-you hav pwetty h-hair...'

I can here them laughing at me,
They poke me and say I'm cute,
It's really scary....

OoC: Sorry for not posting inna while I'm being swamped by my RPs lol.  
User Image

Hearing someone bursting in the door, she woke up. "Nyaa!~" At the Mistress who just came in. Waving slightly at the Mistress. Tilting her head. Trying to practice getting her speech back, amazed everyone who came in have proper speech. Neverless she was a slight tired.  

polarisyn

Lil Never

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image
User Image

~ Rina Lockbourn ~

Rina flicked her ears up and shifted her legs under her as the man squatted down in front of her cage and spoke to her. Licking her lips, she squints her eyes as she tries to recall the proper response to his greeting. "Hello Master." She says before letting her face light up as she giggled. Everyone that wasn't in a cage was to be called either a Master or a Mistress. Moving her hands down to her sides, her fingers start playing with the edge of her shirt, pulling on the fabric slightly. "Is Master looking for a pet? Rina is a good girl."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image
Lerista

Lerista had a rough night and was in his bad state of mind. Though he was determined to get a pet. When he woke from his bed and climbed to his feet. He bathed himself and clothed himself in casual clothes. A red shirt and black pants that were loose fitting and fit. He walked downstairs with his boots thumping on the wooden parts of the floor until he came into the garage. He had only a few servants that worked for him and he always did prefer to drive himself. Clicking the engine over he drove silently to the new pet store. As the car pulled into the parking lot he climbed out and headed inside to see the different types of neko's and the like around in some cages. This was a bit drastic even for him and he was nervous about doing it but he had decided last night that he no longer wanted to be alone. Taking a deep breath he walked down the aisle and looked in each one of them.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image
Nana Fuse

Nana giggled softly at the nerdy glasses boy. "Ever heard of humor?" She asked, and crouched down infront of a cage with a neko girl in it. She had just complimented her on her hair. She smiled sweelty, and reached her hand in to gently stroke the neko's ears. "Thank you. You have very pretty eyes," she said, in a hushed tone. She glanced over at the other neko she had heard, and smiled at her too. What a wonderfully strange place!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image

I glance over at Lerista and says "Mew?" and i tilt my head and start to purr softly... i smile a bit and think 'ahhhh finally ill get out of this cage for good!'  

sayacutie123

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Toshio stretched out her wings more, and noted that her wing span was eight feet. Not bad for a little bird girl. She streched and stuck her long legs out of her cage, grabbing onto the bars firmly. Her short shorts and flimsy shirt was barely enough to cover her as she stretched even more. "How.... Long... Have I been asleep?" she asked no one in particular, quickly getting her voice back.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff