Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Squad 4's Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:42 pm
There was a blast of hot air and a bright light from the village of konoha but the blast only managed to heat up this part of the village and send some trees toppling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu
||Mizukage||Swordsman||Hyoton||Wind Master||

xxxxxxZane watched his dragon explode as the earth dragon head tore through his. Looking upwards, he had little time before the lightning dragon would swallow him up and paralyze him. Gathering wind upon his left hand by waving it and closing his fist, he gathered a blank round and punched his own stomach. The wind went through his body and expelled upwards as Zane unleashed a powerful blast of wind straight at the dragon from his mouth. Wind beats Lightning...so as the two forces attacked, a giant explosion of static and wind enveloped the field once more. "Well...that was a close one," he grinned as he twirled his sword around him and took his stance. He only had 3 minutes left before his muscles tore apart and he needed to make a cut.

Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Release: Steroid Blanks)
Description: The user collects chakra in his fist, summoning wind in a “blank round,” and then pounds it into his stomach, directing the chakra through his stomach and out his mouth as powerful blasts of swirling wind embedded with incredible amounts of chakra that can clear whole stretches of forestry.

7/10

Why give up? Why give in?
Its not enough, it never is
So I will go on until the end
Weve become, desolate
So I will go on until the end.

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:29 pm
Kiyoshi took a deep breath and let it out. "Well it seems that you leave me no choice, I hate using this but you did say not to hold back." He said as his eyes began to swirl and grow darker and now a dark purple and the same color seemed to be coming out of his body in an aura. "This is the power that defeated your father, lets see if you fair better." He said and he charged at Zane, his speed even faster which is unreal. He then appeared right infront of Zane and he hands shot at him like lightning bolts. "Hakke Sanbyaku Rokujūichi (Eight Trigrams Three-Hundred Sixty Style)" He said as the onslaught began.

Hakke Sanbyaku Rokujūichi Shiki(Eight Trigrams Three-Hundred Sixty-One Style)
Description: This jutsu is considered the most powerful technique within the Hyuga clan, and is generally used as a last resort. When using this technique, the speed of the user is comparable to that of the Reverse Lotus. This jutsu allows the user to strike all 361 chakra points of the opponent, paralyzing them with each blow and instantly killing them upon the final hit.

((Though I dub mine 360 style, since I dont close the final point in the heart, so then you dont instant die, just cant move))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane's eye widened as Kiyoshi dissapeared from his sight. His speed was unreal, he couldn't keep up even in his 8th stage form. That's when he felt it, the vibrations in the air as Kiyoshi arrived right in front of him. He was already in a defensive stance but the Hyuua simply broke through his defense with ease. He felt a strike similar to that of a lightning bolt hit his left shoulder, then his chest, several on his arm, his legs. It felt like a shower of lightning bolts were striking him with immense speed. He needed to break it, he needed to get out of it, or else he was done for. That's when he felt the vibrations created by his movements. The wind rippled as he cut through it. The wind! Zane looked downwards as he extended his chakra through the pores in which Kiyoshi had not struck. A pocket of air burst between them as both Kiyoshi and Zane would be knocked backwards with immense force. Neither of them would be hurt, but the attack would have been interupted. Zane landed on his back against the snow, half his body parylized from the attack as he could feel his body starting to shut down.

Air pocket bursts

8/10

Weve become, desolate

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:00 pm
Kiyoshi was knocked back and jumped to his feet. "Yami Byakugan, the pinnacle of the Hyuga Clan. A form only able to be reached by a demon host, each of my Gentle Fist attacks inject a small amount of demonic chakra into your system. It sets your chakra system on fire as it slowly kills you, the more hits the faster your death will come. Your fate has been sealed." He said pointing out the power of his bloodline, this was the same move that had defeated Hero.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane heard these words and laughed as he staggered to his feet. There was something about him now that had triggered in his mind. It was what Kiyoshi had told him back at the Ramen shop, about the Hokage that died fighting. Well he was going to die...then so be it...but if this was the same technique that defeated his father...he wouldn't go down just yet. If Kiyoshi was going to beat him then he better use another move. "I see...I apoligize, but you see..." he began to laugh, almost as he had just lost his mind. "I can't feel a damn thing," he told him as he focused the remainder of his chakra. All of it, every drop and gathered it at his core. Kiyoshi did not seal all of his holes so he was still able to control his chakra. Yet his left hand slung by his side, he couldn't move it at all. Didn't matter though...this fight would end within the next attack.

As Lifeless as Cold Ashes [Shikai]

Able to take what would normally be considered a mortal wound and keep on going at extreme speeds the practitioner has become nothing short of an angel of death. They have gained the title of Shikai, which refers to their ability to completely ignore pain because they feel no pain they are as lifeless as cold ashes. At this final stage the practitioner rounds off all of their training thus far into one perfect sword style that can bring down even the mightiest of foes.

9/10

Weve become, desolate

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:34 pm
Kiyoshi sheathed his double blades and pulled off his back a new blade, still in it's sheath. This was no ordinary blade one could tell, even the sheath seemed to surge with chakra, it looked like a blade fit for a King. Kiyoshi held this blade infront of him, not taking it out though. "Your move" He said, seeming to no longer being on the offensive. He knew it was pointless, this last attack would be Zane's last.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane's breathing slowed down as the final snow flake fell unto the ground. His right hand steadied as he clutched tightly onto the blade. His feet taking their stance as they burrowed into the snow. The chakra was now fully gathered at his core as he was now prepare to unleash all of it. It was his move..."Why give up?" he laughed as he remembered the Hokage's story. "It's never enough...I'm not enough..." he continued, the wind blowing on his face gently as his hair wavered.

As the chakra flowed out of him, the water from some of the melting snow began to wrap around him, creating torrential tidal waves around his body. "The Forbidden Technique...Beccata di Rodine," he muttered as the wind began to flow and wrap itself around his sword. Using the final stage of the Mist Swordstyle, he combined it with the final stage of the Hidden Rain Swordstyle, something that he had trained immensely hard to do. It was now time to prove his worth. "I'm not enough...but I WILL GO ON UNTIL THE END!" Zane unleashed all of his chakra behind him, using the Assasin's Rush technique, Zane exploded forward, at immense speeds once more, charging straight at Kiyoshi. As the wind expelled behind him, he used his clan's prowess to even make his body quicker as the wind made him charge even faster. Zane thrusted his blade forward, aiming at Kiyoshi's heart. Wether his attack hit or not...this was the end for him, his muscles would tear, the wind shreadding his entire body, and the effects of Kiyoshi's jutsu would take over.

Forbidden Technique:
Beccata di Rodine [Swallows Beak] - The user whips the water up around him or uses his Suiton element to create a tidal waves that surround the user while he uses the wind around him or the Fuuton element to increase his speed as he charges creating a devastating collision but now the user thrust his blade endless to make the attack more deadly and if hit by this attack you will most likely be on the verge of death or you may die if already wounded that it is forbidden to use this technique.

Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin (Wind Release: Assassin’s Rush)
Description: Expelling a great deal of chakra, the user forces a vast amount of wind out behind them. This blast of wind has two effects, first, anything behind the user will likely be knocked over by the blast, secondly it propels the user extremely quickly in their desired direction, and the user may use the wind to make continual adjustments to their trajectory during this short dash. The dash lasts for barely a second, but in that time the user can cover considerable distance, making this an excellent assassination jutsu as the name implies. After use the user must wait three posts before using it again.

10/10

Weve become, desolate

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:16 pm
Kiyoshi held the sheath out as he brought it up to block Zane's attack with it. "Avalon" He said simply as a build up of chakra poured into the sheath and spread out creating a shield that stopped Zane's attack right in it's tracks. With Zane's final attack stopped, that was the end.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:40 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane grinned as his blade was now stopped by Avalon. But the torrential waters that were still flowing around Zane's body was propelled forward with the attack, along with the fierce wind that helped Zane moved at the speed that he did. As Zane's body fell sideways unto the snow due to the muscles exploding in his body, bleeding profusely, the wind surged forward. This was Zane's real final attack, for the winds were strong enough to cut through the entire body.

Weve become, desolate

BluewolfofMibu

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash