Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Power to the Plush People! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:03 pm
Serena's neko ear twitched as she turned toward the sound. "What the?" she murmured as she lifted from the branch and quietly flew through the trees. She landed softly behind some bushes, looking at a boy barely younger than herself. Her wings silently drew into her body, so you couldn't see them anymore and it appeared they'd never been there. So currently, she looked the natural neko part. "I'm here for just a few hours and all I find are guys..." she muttered, closing her eyes in frustration. stressed (lol As I have said before, though maybe not in this board, I like details... lol)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:25 am
((lol good point. I didnt notice. Gomen *hugs*))

Salim heard someone in the bushes next to him. Curious, he walked over to investigate finding himself face-to-face with a neko.
Surprised to see another living thing in this strange world, he lost control of his emotions, letting out a yell and falling backwards, staring in utter shock.

aeris192
Crew

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:24 am
aeris192

Salim heard someone in the bushes next to him. Curious, he walked over to investigate finding himself face-to-face with a neko.
Surprised to see another living thing in this strange world, he lost control of his emotions, letting out a yell and falling backwards, staring in utter shock.

(Yay! A hug! *hugs back*) Serena tilted her head, looking at him with some curiousity and some amusement too. She slowly crawled out of the bushes, on her hands and feet. "Mreow...?" she mewwed, wanting to see how much this boy knew about nekos... Serena sat down, her legs crossed, her hands in her lap, her tail swaying back and forth, and her ears facing foward. A noise came from her chest. A soft purr that she closed her eyes with and gave a cute neko smile. (lol long descriptions... lol ^_^)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:26 am
Serena the Vampyre
aeris192

(Yay! A hug! *hugs back*) Serena tilted her head, looking at him with some curiousity and some amusement too. She slowly crawled out of the bushes, on her hands and feet. "Mreow...?" she mewwed, wanting to see how much this boy knew about nekos... Serena sat down, her legs crossed, her hands in her lap, her tail swaying back and forth, and her ears facing foward. A noise came from her chest. A soft purr that she closed her eyes with and gave a cute neko smile. (lol long descriptions... lol ^_^)

(Too bad she has a katana on her hip... that totally ruins the illusion... >_< lol)  

Vampyre Neko Serena

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:55 pm
Salim frowned. This felis was mewing. Maybe they were different in this world.
He put on his oversized hat, as to not lose it again, and crawled over to the neko, stretching out his arm as if to pet her on the head.

((he didnt notice the katana, silly boy. And Felis is the Neko where he comes from))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:41 pm
"Well.. I was battling Sonya when she sent me here, wherever here is." Starjian said sadly, "The strange thing was I had almost defeated her when suddenly I saw something strange... It looked like me... but white with blue hair... Then the next thing I remeber I was falling on you."  

deathstar175

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:53 am
"huh...wonder what that could be,,,," jasae thought aloud as he adjusted his hat and turned to serena and the newcomer
"hello my name is jasae and my evil friend here is starjian destroyer of worlds, scourge of existance and obliterater of sanity"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:53 am
Serena continued to purr, but louder now. Her ear perked to Jasea and then she turned her head, trying to keep the sweet innocent neko look. She was tryint to decide if she should stay like that or be more of her 'human' looking self. (she means standing on two legs... type thing)

Vampyre Neko Serena

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:56 am
(Love the siggy Jasea... lol heart heart )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:41 pm
Salim stopped petting Serena, eyes wide trying to suck in all he had just heard.
"I'm Salim...." he said, pausing." Um...Hi...Jasae and...err....Starjian."

aeris192
Crew

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:54 pm
"Hey, that existance thing was partly your fault too. You didnt let me finish the change in the laws of physics in that dimension and it caused a chain reaction... And seriously how many people have you EVER left sane?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:57 pm
"MORE THAN YOU LEFT ALIVE!" jasae retorted and he shrugged smiling at salim "it is a pleasure to meet you" and bows pulling off his hat  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:00 pm
"Hmm.. Jasae... Whats that white thing in your hat?" Starjian asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:48 am
((XDDDD o my))

Salim stared back, eyes wide. Did they really do that or were they just playing with his mind?
When his hat slid over his eyes, Salim snapped back to attention. He pulled off the hat, nodding back to Jasae.

aeris192
Crew

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:22 pm
Serena sighed and stood up to her full hight of 5 feet and 9 inches. Her long brown hair was pulled back into a loose braid. "Why hello!" she said. Her katana clanked in its holster. "I'm Serena." she said as her tabby tail swished back in forth. "You really know how to find a soft spot." she said, joking and rubbing behind her ear.

Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff