Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Dont make me go after you! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Princess Baby Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:08 am
Zaphiakel
hey Kai just so you know Ty and Zeramaru are still under the effect of my genjutsu so your rpc can't do anything after all all your sense are gone now. Zeramaru would be fine as long as he keeps his sharingan on. But you need a medical ninja to see you to heal your brain same for him. If he ever wants to hear again that is.

This is the jutsu if you don't believe me an in case you think i messed with the description its in the sand genjutsu list as a jonin level jutsu:

Name: Nusumitori no Gokan (Theft Of The Senses)
Description: One of the more powerful genjutsu available in the sand, primarily due to the length of time its effects may linger for. The user performs a series of seals and targets an enemy. Within moments the target will feel as if a sandstorm is rapidly beginning, though they will not be able to see any sign of it with no measurable effect. However, within a few moments their sense of taste will begin to fade completely. Given time each of their other senses will fade as well in the order of taste, smell, hearing, touch and sight. Each of the senses disappear slowly so one might doubt its usefulness, however the truth becomes apparent once the technique ends. Even after the technique finishes the targets senses will not return, this is because the technique actually inflicts targeted wounds upon the opponents mind, requiring attention from a medical shinobi before the senses will return.

Kai(My brother))stayed up all night and is sleeping like a baby.But he has a sharingan and when he went back to leaf he used it a it so that would see through it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:16 am
silent-silver-sound
Zaphiakel
hey Kai just so you know Ty and Zeramaru are still under the effect of my genjutsu so your rpc can't do anything after all all your sense are gone now. Zeramaru would be fine as long as he keeps his sharingan on. But you need a medical ninja to see you to heal your brain same for him. If he ever wants to hear again that is.

This is the jutsu if you don't believe me an in case you think i messed with the description its in the sand genjutsu list as a jonin level jutsu:

Name: Nusumitori no Gokan (Theft Of The Senses)
Description: One of the more powerful genjutsu available in the sand, primarily due to the length of time its effects may linger for. The user performs a series of seals and targets an enemy. Within moments the target will feel as if a sandstorm is rapidly beginning, though they will not be able to see any sign of it with no measurable effect. However, within a few moments their sense of taste will begin to fade completely. Given time each of their other senses will fade as well in the order of taste, smell, hearing, touch and sight. Each of the senses disappear slowly so one might doubt its usefulness, however the truth becomes apparent once the technique ends. Even after the technique finishes the targets senses will not return, this is because the technique actually inflicts targeted wounds upon the opponents mind, requiring attention from a medical shinobi before the senses will return.

Kai(My brother))stayed up all night and is sleeping like a baby.But he has a sharingan and when he went back to leaf he used it a it so that would see through it.

really? thats funny I didn't see him activate it at any point. Either way he didn't kai out of the genjutsu so it would take effect.  

WereWeasels

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:23 am
even if he has it he better never deactivate it or he will be screwed yet again  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:25 am
even if he has it, the genjutsu takes affect unless he kais out of it, which he won't be able to since it's too late. I recall when sasuke fought against his brother. He used the sharingan, though he was still under the effect of a chain of genjutsus.

WereWeasels

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:28 am
Well see the way that works is that a sharingan lets you see through a genjutsu its wouldn't save his other senses so he still can't smell taste touch or hear and as I told you kai doesn't work becuase it causes damage to the brain  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:32 am
When he waks up i will tell him to get medical attention.  

Pink Princess Baby Bear

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:34 am
((personally I think the sharingan to be the most noobish bloodline ever. I was fine when it could just copy and trackmovement. But then to give it a stage 2 and the most powerful Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. I was fine with, still thought it was stupid, but i could deal. Then they give it the ultimate defense and a Stage 3. now the manga trying to add effect that let it track chakra and see though genjutsu, which is just ripping off existing bloodlines such as Byakugan and Blood Red Eyes representatively. Its like a bunch of 5 year olds created it, and that my opinion on the sharingan))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:34 am
ok you do that. I suppose even if you don't tell him his RPC would know due to the sudden lose of sight. He will however need someone to bring him to the medical ninja (good luck finding a medical ninja in this guild that can help).

WereWeasels

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:36 am
bb3000ae
((personally I think the sharingan to be the most noobish bloodline ever. I was fine when it could just copy and trackmovement. But then to give it a stage 2 and the most powerful Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. I was fine with, still thought it was stupid, but i could deal. Then they give it the ultimate defense and a Stage 3. now the manga trying to add effect that let it track chakra and see though genjutsu, which is just ripping off existing bloodlines such as Byakugan and Blood Red Eyes representatively. Its like a bunch of 5 year olds created it, and that my opinion on the sharingan))

why not change some things to make it less noobish? It's amazing what a few dicerolls and random generators can do to bring a bloodlines powers down twisted .

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:42 am
this is true I already decided that it is the hardest one to beat I mean really it can't be beat in a one on one fight  

Zaphiakel

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:45 am
exactly, though I suppose it can if the user of the sharingan is a moron or if the opponent is really good at fighting. UV rays perform wonders on the eyesight of a person biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:47 am
WereWeasels
ok you do that. I suppose even if you don't tell him his RPC would know due to the sudden lose of sight. He will however need someone to bring him to the medical ninja (good luck finding a medical ninja in this guild that can help).

Havockboys wife or what ever AC/Tera is a medical ninja,and Ty is training with her i think.  

Pink Princess Baby Bear

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:48 am
well there is always the zabuza method using zero visibility mist  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:50 am
Most people in this guild have implants so just wait for there chakra to burn out.Or just wait for them to leave themselves open and takee them out.  

Pink Princess Baby Bear

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:50 am
silent-silver-sound
WereWeasels

Havockboys wife or what ever AC/Tera is a medical ninja,and Ty is training with her i think.

then I suppose he'll make it. though I wonder how long he'll live before zeramaru realizes that he is no longer needed, or until a better student is found.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff