Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:02 pm
((It was A Wind Named Amnesia (Kaze no wa na Amnesia) thats the one I want.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:11 pm
Walking up the the Hokage's office, Luo knocked on the door politely, putting his hands behind his back and waiting patiently outside. He could hear muffled talking, but nothing more, and felt that he would be let in once the Hokage wasn't busy with whatever he was currently doing.

((Bluewolf sent me to Leaf to aid with rebuilding and such, but since you're training someone, I don't want to disturb you until you're done. So I'll wait outside your office door until you give me the okay to come in.))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:21 pm
Dark-Ninja70
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright let's get started with A Wind Named Amnesia (Kaze no wa na Amnesia), I'll do it to you and you copy it, if you fail to copy it I'll drop the illusion and start over again."

Hanzo did a few quick handsigns, Tadashi would soon feel a gust of wind blow by him.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:40 pm
Deciding to try his luck again, Luo knocked politely once more, awaiting a response from the Hokage.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Zaphiakel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:58 pm
Tadashi and his clone felt the a gust of wind and Tadashi saw his clones chakra changed and tried to copy the genjutsu.  
Zaphiakel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:00 pm
Tadashi felt weird like he was starting to forget things but he saw his clone in front of him and knew he must be trying to copy something so he quickly tried again.  

Zaphiakel

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:06 pm
Tadashi copied the genjutsu and now realizing what was going he performed and hand sign "Release!" Tadashi was now free of the genjutsu and ready for the next. "Thats one down and now for the last one then I'll be read for my mission."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:38 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come in, just give me a second."

Hanzo said to the person he heard at the door. He then turned to Tadashi.

"Here's the next one."

Hanzo pointed at Tadashi (Ephemeral), instantly Hanzo dispersed into several crows, Tadashi would now see that half of his face was Aurons.

"I never really was your friend Tadashi you were just a punching bag to me. You'll never be strong, your not even fit to be a uchiha!"

Said the Auron on the side of Tadashi's face.

Suddenly all the crows turned into shuriken and flew towards Tadashi.

((Ephemeral
Unlike his other eye-based genjutsu, Itachi does not need to make eye contact with the target to use this technique, instead activating it by simply pointing at them. Crows flock from Itachi and turn into shuriken that bombard the opponent. They then experience the sensation of their body parts turning into their closest friends.))

((What mission are you going on?))
110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:39 pm
Teddy entered the office to talk to one of the old men of Konoha that he knew for years in the hell hold they called Konoha. "Ah Hanzo your the Hokage, since when?," he screamed in surprise as he knew Hanzo would take control soon. But he didn't pay attention to his home village that much.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:46 pm
Luo walked in finally as another shinobi passed him. He bowed quickly and waited to be addressed. He sighed to himself as he looked outside the window behind the man's desk. There was certainly a lot to be rebuilt.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Zaphiakel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:53 pm
Tadashi stayed calm and tried to copy this jutsu Tadashi also tried to block out the pain of the shurikan flying at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:55 pm
Quickly Tadashi performed the hand sign and released the genjutsu.

"Thanks Hanzo you really are a great teacher but I need to go thanks."

Tadashi left the office knowing where he need to go.

((I'll pm you about the mission))  

Zaphiakel

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:58 pm

"Anytime"

Hanzo said with smile then turned to the other two.

"Hey Teddy long time no see."

Hanzo turned seeing the other man and noticed his mist headband.

"Are you here about the alliance?"

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:01 pm
Teddy looked at Hanzo and justed gazed in amazement like a fat kid seeing a huge weeding cake but never got any. "Why yes Hanzo, it has been years, the last time I saw you was before I became deceased, how is everything going now since your the old man of the village there pop's," he said as he walked over to the latest Hokage and gave a big hard slap on the back.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items