Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Dark.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:18 pm
iTeddy Byakuga
bb3000ae
alright alright settle down everyone.

ok so though I dont agree with dark promoting people before the exam was over. Though jwalker was passed so no harm done there. But dark passing someone right after they failed the exam is just not good.

I mean you can see where havock coming from, he worked hard on the exam, the questions, and the matches. Then after thinking it over he saw that Zaphiakel was not ready and made that call, but you basicly b***h slap him and promote him anyway. I know your skilled in Genjutsu dark, but so is havock and if he felt a genjutsu user wasnt ready...well dont you think he not. Personally I think your status as Zaphiakel's teacher makes you bias, but who isn't personally I feel my students are all chunin level and I could have just promoted them but I didn't.

Now dark you might think that it not auto ranking by 1 rank but it is. Anytime you just rank someone without a test or something it auto ranking. It starts a nasty trend where one village promotes a lot, then another village promotes a lot, then another and another, then we have the situation that we had during the guild war where genin and chunin were become S rank, and academy's were becoming chunin. It just not good. And if you notice dark you are the only one who has promoted people from Genin to chunin, and chunin to Jonin.

I also feel Teddy does not deserve Jonin, you say give him a chance and we always do. I have never seen him show any sign of it. Not to mention he has quit the guild like 2-3 times, and his profile is not even right. He not even using the class system, so no i can't allow you to rank him up with an incomplete profile.

Wrap up: My judgment

jwalker: Fine as he is, he passed

Zaphiakel: Still genin, he failed and for you turn around and overturn a exam judgment is just disrespectful.

Teddy: Since he has missed a jonin exams while he was still active, he allowed to have a kage given test. Which kage tests are ONLY given when the person is here in the guild, but misses the exam (failing does not count)

During the Jounin Exams.... No one even told me.. eh Plus I missed out because NO ONE TOLD ME and During the time skip I had been chunin I think

uh hector went around posting in every single village, then in the main fourm, their no way you could have missed it, and this exam was like back in august and signups lasted almost 3 weeks  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:20 pm
August..... I went inactive for school and soccer and water polo (Sucks by way)  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:24 pm
yeah so as i said YOU MISSED IT  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:28 pm
Sorry >.> So uhh How is rping going?  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:29 pm
wouldnt know, seems i just answer questions and referee a lot  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:29 pm
bb3000ae
alright alright settle down everyone.

ok so though I dont agree with dark promoting people before the exam was over. Though jwalker was passed so no harm done there. But dark passing someone right after they failed the exam is just not good.

I mean you can see where havock coming from, he worked hard on the exam, the questions, and the matches. Then after thinking it over he saw that Zaphiakel was not ready and made that call, but you basicly b***h slap him and promote him anyway. I know your skilled in Genjutsu dark, but so is havock and if he felt a genjutsu user wasnt ready...well dont you think he not. Personally I think your status as Zaphiakel's teacher makes you bias, but who isn't personally I feel my students are all chunin level and I could have just promoted them but I didn't.

I understand but as his teacher I did watch him for the past 3 months while Zeramaru only just met him and never saw him fight.

Now dark you might think that it not auto ranking by 1 rank but it is. Anytime you just rank someone without a test or something it auto ranking. It starts a nasty trend where one village promotes a lot, then another village promotes a lot, then another and another, then we have the situation that we had during the guild war where genin and chunin were become S rank, and academy's were becoming chunin. It just not good. And if you notice dark you are the only one who has promoted people from Genin to chunin, and chunin to Jonin.

It was just 2 people, I'm not starting a trend trust me I'm not that popular lol.

I also feel Teddy does not deserve Jonin, you say give him a chance and we always do. I have never seen him show any sign of it, though that just my opinion. Not to mention he has quit the guild like 2-3 times, and his profile is not even right. He not even using the class system, so no i can't allow you to rank him up with an incomplete profile.

I was gonna pm him about it last night but had to go to bed. Then I was today, got on and saw this.

Wrap up: My judgment

jwalker: Fine as he is, he passed

Zaphiakel: Still genin, he failed and for you turn around and overturn a exam judgment is just disrespectful. For him to make a big deal about it without contacting me is disrespectful.

Teddy: Since he has missed a jonin exams while he was still active, he allowed to have a kage given test. Which kage tests are ONLY given when the person is here in the guild, but misses the exam (failing does not count)
He wasn't there.
Overall, I respect your say as guild captain and will do what you said. I just didn't do a formal test because I kinda thought their a waste of time but if thats what I have to do to make people shut up then I will.  

Dark-Ninja70

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:32 pm
bb3000ae
wouldnt know, seems i just answer questions and referee a lot

Yea you also rape alot of people  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:35 pm
emmm  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:37 pm
I feel the formal test is pointless in this situation because you will just promote him anyway, but rules are rules and we must live by them.

also i didnt mean start a trend really. But still having 2-3 more chunin/jonin is quit powerful, so other villages promote to try and keep up with the militray power, and thats wht lead to issues in the war. I am guilt of being one of those was auto ranked from Genin to Chunin, then turned around and took the Jonin exam and was a Jonin. I really have no memory of being a chunin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:39 pm
BB: Rules are rules? not unless your a thug  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:39 pm
bb3000ae
I feel the formal test is pointless in this situation because you will just promote him anyway, but rules are rules and we must live by them.

also i didnt mean start a trend really. But still having 2-3 more chunin/jonin is quit powerful, so other villages promote to try and keep up with the militray power, and thats wht lead to issues in the war. I am guilt of being one of those was auto ranked from Genin to Chunin, then turned around and took the Jonin exam and was a Jonin. I really have no memory of being a chunin

Ha ha my kage said i had to wait for 2-5 months before i can take the jounin exams.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:44 pm
KaiKousecgen
bb3000ae

Ha ha my kage said i had to wait for 2-5 months before i can take the jounin exams.

I got promoted to chunin in leaf, and happened to join cloud right when a jonin exam was about to start. I switched to cloud cause no one in leaf knew lightning, and i was a lightning user. Though now that I think of it, I did have a spar with my sensei before he promoted me. He said he would watch us over the next week and see who he would promote  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:48 pm
bb3000ae
KaiKousecgen
bb3000ae

I got promoted to chunin in leaf, and happened to join cloud right when a jonin exam was about to start. I switched to cloud cause no one in leaf knew lightning, and i was a lightning user. Though now that I think of it, I did have a spar with my sensei before he promoted me. He said he would watch us over the next week and see who he would promote

oh i might switch villages but i doubt it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:36 pm
Okay I understood everything that is going on so does that mean I'm back to genin now? I really could care less I'll just be so upset about all the jutsu I learned  

Zaphiakel

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:37 pm
Pst, try asking to keep the jutsu you learned while you were temporarily a chuunin. dizzle did when he was demoted. that's why he's so op now.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff