Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
The forest of Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:14 am
Kirisute Gomen
Agent Code Monkey
Since the attack, the two warriors kept on the trail that was given to them for almost a minute now. While the platinum haired warrior had his hands behind his head with no fear from whatever was out there, Sonya on the other hand was on her guard. She looked left, right, and behind her in that order every five seconds with her left hand touching the Zeroshift hilt. She was suprised that Calypso was treating this as if it was some sort of everyday chore. Of course, one would more than likely do the same if they reached the level that Calypso was at.

Sonya then released her grip from Zeroshift and extended her hand in front of Calypso's midsection, impling that something is ahead and that they need to stop.

"Something's ahead." she said before removing her left arm from Calypso's direction and placed it back on her weapon.

"I'll let you have this one." Calypso replied in a nonchalant tone as he dropped his hands down and placed them in his pockets.

A figure appeared in front of both of them but Sonya was unable to see exactly who it was. It did mention however looking for someone which stirred up some interest in Sonya.

"After Who?" Sonya replied as she gripped her blade even harder, seconds away from being released by the symbiote and using it to defend herself.

The man did not answer her question however; instead he turned his attention to Calypso and told the warrior how he could sense a dark, ominous vibe all around his body.

"Evil aura?" Calypso said to himself as he jokingly sniffed both of his armpits before squinching his face up a bit as if he sunk his teeth into a grapefruit. "I guess i forgot to put some cologne on before our trip. Maybe that's why that girl did not fall for my charm. I'll put some on next time for you okay?"

Just then Sonya heard more of the werewolfs coming in closer to their position. The girl then made an assumption that somehow the man had formed a connection with the creatures in the forest; at least the wolves anyway. Her assumption was correct when the man made signs that looked like ninjitsu and started to transform. His muscle mass began to grow at a fast rate and was soon covered in fur, claws and feet that were bigger than the average hand of a human. In addition, his canine teeth began to grow to the length of an average fang.

Although Sonya did not know anything about this person, she did envy him for being able to transform into his beast form. That was something that Sonya was unable to grasp a hold of. She was so buzy looking at the structure of the man, that she didn't notice him imply that she was one of them. Even if she did, more than likely Sonya would not let him know anyway. She came back to reality when he asked if they were with the rebellion, of with Defacio. Neither Calypso or Sonya heard of this "Defacio", but manged to hear a bit about the rebellion.

"Our reasons here do not require an explanation, and we work for noone." Sonya replied.

"Well for the person im looking for he will be a great asset to our goal, and if you wonder who this defacio is well then ill tell you, he is the self proclaimed king who is about to do something that will change the world as we know it, he is a powerful dark user, but that is where we come in we are trying to recruit other dark users or others who want the king dead and the rebellion destroyed." he said.

"If you would like to join you can, we can always us new people, i will even show myself and tell you who i am, that is how despreate we need members, so far we only have about 4 people, the king has many, our leader is probably the strongest then me, But if you want to join us come to the cyrpt of darkness, you'll find it." he said as he started walking into the light. "My name is Agito Bladzen, i am an assassin, and by the way you followed my hand sign you must already know i know ninjutsu too." he said.

"Also you should head my warning there is a small amount of darkness hangin over you, you better get that sorted out especially here, the darkness is alive here, if you do not posses the dark element it will comsume your soul." he said.

(NOOOO NOO NOO NOO NOO!!!!! We are the antagonists of the storyline. We can't let the hero's join us.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:59 am
Cry is walking through the small tunnel until he makes it to a small black door.It opens for him and he walks through it without a second though.It closes right after a thud could be heard at the bottom of the door.As if something hit it.But the sound was ignored and Cry walked into the middle of the dark room with no signs of light at all,pure darkness.His eyes are blank with out the pupil.A stand appears before Cry with a small dim light on it.{You cant talk to me like that boy.Live again my boy.}Went through his head and followed by a small laugh.Crys pupils came back and he looked around to see where he was and how he got here and why his side hurt."Where...where am I?"He said with a small crack in his voice.{Easy boy im your freind and your new ally.Listen you've lost your way youve lost what you are you lost your soul.Without anything to lead you,you would just be a mindless zombie like you once were.Ive coem to you as a being wishing to be your friend your partner.Look at the mask infront of you.}Cry does exactly that he seems to be being persuaded bt the voice.{That is a sign that im with you.Somthing to say that you are always with me.Somthing to sya i will always guide you come now my new friend put only mask and shwo your loyalty put it on and i will always be there for you.}Cry puts out his arm slowly hesitating and pulls them back slightly multiple times.But his hands make on the back of the mask and he slowly puts it infront of his face.He puts it on and a black and wind begins to circle around him blowly away the darkness.In the small area his cloths begin to change his body streches it out as if it were in pain.His hair sticks up and the darkness changes his cloths to that of which he looks like an assasian.
http://phildeb.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/anima__kyler_by_wen_m.jpg

After the transfermation he immdeatly gets on one knee and slams his hand on the ground.Thank you for the gift I hope our friend ship will last.Thank you my friend.He said in a strong and obeying tone his face hid by the mask.The darkness fades away to the sight of what looks like a training area with multiple practicing machines.  

StickyHighFive

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:32 pm
Riku easily shrugged off the ice and followed his past to the ground landing with him but behind him. His blade was already going for his waist and within 3 inches of the strike zone with enough force and speed to completely slice him in half with a clean cut. The sooner he was dead the less evil in the world.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:36 pm
Tobias disappeared then reappeared a few feet away, barely avoiding the blade sent at him. He then summoned three undead zombies carrying heavy axes. They each instantly started hacking away at the nearest tree. Tobias threw his weapon at his foe in a boomerang motion.  

Saint Tobias

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:29 pm
Riku was confused why the undead were hacking at trees, but kept most of his focus on his enemy. He jumped forward over the weapon and rolled to a kneeling position. He then pulled out a baseball cap from his shirt and put it on. He held his blade like a baseball bat and as the weapon came flying back he swung his blade at it and yelled. "Homerun!!!!!!" He ran in a cycle cheering for himself and then stopped and looked at the guy. "O yeah were fighting."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:38 pm
Tobias caught his weapon, happy that his enemy had given him the time to be distracted. "You're making this too easy!" He of course didn't intend to kill this light users. No he would be easy enough to kill in a later date, then he would become Tobias' minion for all of eternity, along with an entire army of undead servants.
As he caught his sword, the trees that the undead where hacking at started creaking and then each started falling to where his enemy was standing.

Saint Tobias

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:08 pm
Myst Takai
Kirisute Gomen
Agent Code Monkey
Since the attack, the two warriors kept on the trail that was given to them for almost a minute now. While the platinum haired warrior had his hands behind his head with no fear from whatever was out there, Sonya on the other hand was on her guard. She looked left, right, and behind her in that order every five seconds with her left hand touching the Zeroshift hilt. She was suprised that Calypso was treating this as if it was some sort of everyday chore. Of course, one would more than likely do the same if they reached the level that Calypso was at.

Sonya then released her grip from Zeroshift and extended her hand in front of Calypso's midsection, impling that something is ahead and that they need to stop.

"Something's ahead." she said before removing her left arm from Calypso's direction and placed it back on her weapon.

"I'll let you have this one." Calypso replied in a nonchalant tone as he dropped his hands down and placed them in his pockets.

A figure appeared in front of both of them but Sonya was unable to see exactly who it was. It did mention however looking for someone which stirred up some interest in Sonya.

"After Who?" Sonya replied as she gripped her blade even harder, seconds away from being released by the symbiote and using it to defend herself.

The man did not answer her question however; instead he turned his attention to Calypso and told the warrior how he could sense a dark, ominous vibe all around his body.

"Evil aura?" Calypso said to himself as he jokingly sniffed both of his armpits before squinching his face up a bit as if he sunk his teeth into a grapefruit. "I guess i forgot to put some cologne on before our trip. Maybe that's why that girl did not fall for my charm. I'll put some on next time for you okay?"

Just then Sonya heard more of the werewolfs coming in closer to their position. The girl then made an assumption that somehow the man had formed a connection with the creatures in the forest; at least the wolves anyway. Her assumption was correct when the man made signs that looked like ninjitsu and started to transform. His muscle mass began to grow at a fast rate and was soon covered in fur, claws and feet that were bigger than the average hand of a human. In addition, his canine teeth began to grow to the length of an average fang.

Although Sonya did not know anything about this person, she did envy him for being able to transform into his beast form. That was something that Sonya was unable to grasp a hold of. She was so buzy looking at the structure of the man, that she didn't notice him imply that she was one of them. Even if she did, more than likely Sonya would not let him know anyway. She came back to reality when he asked if they were with the rebellion, of with Defacio. Neither Calypso or Sonya heard of this "Defacio", but manged to hear a bit about the rebellion.

"Our reasons here do not require an explanation, and we work for noone." Sonya replied.

"Well for the person im looking for he will be a great asset to our goal, and if you wonder who this defacio is well then ill tell you, he is the self proclaimed king who is about to do something that will change the world as we know it, he is a powerful dark user, but that is where we come in we are trying to recruit other dark users or others who want the king dead and the rebellion destroyed." he said.

"If you would like to join you can, we can always us new people, i will even show myself and tell you who i am, that is how despreate we need members, so far we only have about 4 people, the king has many, our leader is probably the strongest then me, But if you want to join us come to the cyrpt of darkness, you'll find it." he said as he started walking into the light. "My name is Agito Bladzen, i am an assassin, and by the way you followed my hand sign you must already know i know ninjutsu too." he said.

"Also you should head my warning there is a small amount of darkness hangin over you, you better get that sorted out especially here, the darkness is alive here, if you do not posses the dark element it will comsume your soul." he said.

(NOOOO NOO NOO NOO NOO!!!!! We are the antagonists of the storyline. We can't let the hero's join us.)

(i didnt know they where the heros)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:10 pm
Myst Takai
Kirisute Gomen
Agent Code Monkey

{Exits}

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:14 pm
Agito noticed a huge dark aura. "Well looks like he has chosen the darkness." he said as he dissapeared from the forest and reapeared in front a of a cave. "So this is where you are." he said as he started to walk into the cave.

{enters cave}
(cry im going to confront you.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:19 pm
Not really interested in fighting this fool for any longer, Tobias turned around to see Agito entering a cave. "Sorry I have to go, but duty calls!" Tobias said to his foe. He quickly made a running start, then jumped to the ground. As he was falling, he summoned Polaris, who froze the water at the bottom of the river. He quickly returned him then softly hit the water. He created a dark aura around himself as he got out to dry off. "Hello Agito, fancy meeting you here!"  

Saint Tobias

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Agito heard a familar voice and turned around to see Tobais behind him. "what are you doing here, i guess we had the same idea, you feel it dont you, the dark aura, he would be a valueable asset to our cause, would he not?" he said to Tobais.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:58 pm
"Yes I do think so." Tobias said, feeling slightly embarrassed at his reckless behavior, yet knowing that the training that the fight he just had would be valuable. As they entered the cave, Tobias felt the darkness gathering. Of course, it was quite dark, but his affinity to the darkness helped him see. Ahead was a large stone doorway blocked by a large door.  

Saint Tobias

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:22 pm
(im neutral gomen)

"See that's the problem. People want you to do stuff for them, but the second you mention wanting something in return, they all of a sudden have to leave; bad i tell ya!" Calypso cried.

"That's too bad, they could have gotten 2 more people if the price was right." Sonya told Calypso while taking a quick glance as the new people.

"So if i'm correct, that means that the party is over?" Calypso asked before he sighed.

"Looks like it unless we go to the Crypt of Darkness. We go there, perhaps we can get it started." Sonya said as she rested her arms near her side.

She liked the idea and knew that Calypso would, but in the end it was up to the platinum haired warrior if they would go. Of course Sonya could disband with Calypso and look for it herself, but she was not as strong as Calypso to such a thing; she knew it as well.

"Sounds interesting, but it could be weak; I fought Agito a while back. He still owes me treasure but that's another story for the campfire. It could be fun taking out a king, but challenging if we do it ourselves." The platinum haired warrior said before letting out a grin.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:57 pm
"So he is behind this door huh, shall we knock or should we just go through?" he ask tobais. " Im thinking if we just barge in he will most likly not like that." he added.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items