Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Vengeance Spells? Please read and assist, if you can. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Underworld Priestess

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:22 am
I have used magic in a negative way once or twice, because I felt that the people fully deserved to receive something and I have a horrible temper and couldn't wait for karma to bite them in the butt. But I do not always advise this route so please, think long and hard on this because eventually you will have to deal with what you dished out.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:45 pm
Lovely Lolita Love
I had cancer a few years ago, and it's returned... I'm getting weaker and feeling the effects of the treatment again, and I've already lost some weight. Anyway, my now ex (let's call him Mike) said that he would love me, and be with me, and he promised never to hurt me or leave me to bear my fate alone...

This was right before I was admitted to the hospital for five days due to complications and high fevers...they thought I was going to die, and so I called Mike and carried on a normal conversation. I didn't tell him I was worried of dying, and we spoke like we always did. We said our 'I love you's and hung up...

Well, I did survive and came back to a horrible, horrible realization. Mike had decided to get with this girl- let's call her Git, while I was gone. I've known Git for years- I thought we were friends! She knew how I felt for Mike, and that we were a couple. I knew something was wrong when he said he was sorry.

"Sorry for what Mike?"
"I'm going out with Git now. I'm really sorry, but she said she's liked me for awhile, and since you were in the hospital anyway...sorry." And he just nonchalantly walked away to Git, who was sitting there smiling at him like I had already died...

He needs to pay. Perhaps vengeance isn't the best thing, but he needs to pay- something for Git as well. I can't let this go, and I won't let him (or her) treat me like I'm already dead.

So, any spells/charms I can do relatively cheaply and with anything with harsh or harrowing effects on the cursed would be really lovely. Thank you.

It is your personal choice that you can make to do this but I wouldn't suggest it. Vengeance spells or ones used to harm anoth soul are said to come back at you three fold. If you don't believe this than please carry. I cannot tell you what you can and cannot do but please be careful in this endevure. I wouldn't want you to find yourself getting hurt even worse. And I am sorry that I have not links or spells to give you.  

bobkitty1123

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:42 pm
bobkitty1123

It is your personal choice that you can make to do this but I wouldn't suggest it. Vengeance spells or ones used to harm anoth soul are said to come back at you three fold. If you don't believe this than please carry. I cannot tell you what you can and cannot do but please be careful in this endevure. I wouldn't want you to find yourself getting hurt even worse. And I am sorry that I have not links or spells to give you.

I am but a servant...

Cursing is a very personal thing: I don't think it would be wise to use the spells of another.

...of the Cunning Flame

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:15 pm
Wow, OP's nowhere to be found. Wonder what that means?

I'm not big on revenge, though sometimes I wish for something bad to happen to someone. I just rely on the thought of karma ["how people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours."] and that sometimes gets me back on track.

If she's still around, and she takes the cursing path, there's a good chance she'll fall in bad graces. I'll stay out of that particular argument and wish her the best in whatever she chooses.  

D_Marx

bobkitty1123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:14 pm
Arcanist Angus
bobkitty1123

I am but a servant...

Cursing is a very personal thing: I don't think it would be wise to use the spells of another.

...of the Cunning Flame

I wouldn't know as I do not curse or believe in curses. I know I come off ignorant on this subject and I am. I just felt as thought the OP should at least thing about this seriously before she commits to doing this spell but it again is her choice.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:28 pm
D_Marx
Wow, OP's nowhere to be found. Wonder what that means?

I'm not big on revenge, though sometimes I wish for something bad to happen to someone. I just rely on the thought of karma ["how people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours."] and that sometimes gets me back on track.

If she's still around, and she takes the cursing path, there's a good chance she'll fall in bad graces. I'll stay out of that particular argument and wish her the best in whatever she chooses.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

True. The absence of the OP is a concern in this matter, dead, ill, uninterested or busy as she may be.

My own personal consideration (and because I cannot speak for her this is merely suggestive) is the following.

Two people who really to me seem to be scum to turn their backs away on her have left her alone, taking into account their own interests over hers and thus forsaking their ties to her. Revenge in some form is justifiable, particularly if she doesn't believe in any variation of the Law of Return. (A loose interpretation of that Law will also suffice)

However, take into account, if she hasn't yet been annihilated, her physical condition. She's getting better, true. But she's ill, at least in my opinion. (Though not to her extent, I also have frailer health than the average so my health impacts to what degree if at all I consider spells/ritual). She should take that into account. Rituals and spells have had patterns of physical wear and tear on the user, but it varies so that all depends on how she feels.

After all, revenge can be carried out on other levels as well. Shunning wrong-doers is effective, so is being a b***h. And many other things but I'd like to advocate that we stay on the lines of good taste and not get illegal.

So, in short. I say don't use spells for it. There's other methods.

On the other hand, it's her choice. Though because I advocate she abstain from cursing her ex, I'm not going to give her a spell should she choose otherwise. (Sticking to my personal opinion). She'll have to do so herself or from another. It's her battle.

This is just my opinion.

Love is the law, love under will.

Mihi Cura Futuri  

Jokoria17

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:03 pm
I will say that after I gave her a lengthy warning about the various effects on the mind and body from cursing and when I told her to make me a poppet she never got back to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:04 pm
Tenrai Kado
I can make one myself thank you! I'm going to the Spirit World! I can not let you do this! Revenge is never the answer!

This is better than All My Children stay tuned to see what happens next!

But in all seriousness Aracanists got a point, its her choice and if he wants to be a vessel for her ire, let him take the chance.

its like when you see a kid get the crap beat out of him and when he tries to hit back you say " no thats not nice" honestly mike sounds like a douche, if she wants to risk cosmic consequneces or what ever you think will happen and if Arc wants to take a crack at it with her then let them. its not like they're cursing you. hee hee dun worry Ten you still cool, I dig your morals dude

Much love
C&C  

CandleandCards

Jokoria17

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:52 pm
CandleandCards
Tenrai Kado
I can make one myself thank you! I'm going to the Spirit World! I can not let you do this! Revenge is never the answer!

This is better than All My Children stay tuned to see what happens next!

But in all seriousness Aracanists got a point, its her choice and if he wants to be a vessel for her ire, let him take the chance.

its like when you see a kid get the crap beat out of him and when he tries to hit back you say " no thats not nice" honestly mike sounds like a douche, if she wants to risk cosmic consequneces or what ever you think will happen and if Arc wants to take a crack at it with her then let them. its not like they're cursing you. hee hee dun worry Ten you still cool, I dig your morals dude

Much love
C&C

Ah so true.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:06 pm
Well dear one...
you will love yourself so much more if you cease.
Please consider the true nature of your illness before you grant yourself further harm.
For - give?
For - get?
Or continue to succumb to the succubus of oblivion...  

Anandamide

Sweet Tooth Cyanide

Distinct Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:32 pm
NO! magick should never be used for revenge never
remeber anything bad you do will come back to you three times worse
magick should never be used for bad no matter what
if he is being a git then tell him hes being a git  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:36 pm
little miss bloodsucker
if he is being a git then tell him hes being a git[/quote
Why should it not be used in such a manner?

I charge for curses all the time and nothing has ever happened to me.

Then again, my moral compass doesn't necessarily point north so, there you go.

Cunning Witch Angus

Underworld Priestess

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:25 am
Arcanist Angus
little miss bloodsucker

I just want to point out that nothing has happened to you yet.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:26 am
Arcanist Angus
little miss bloodsucker

yes well mine does and Arcanist Angus your being a prat and again magick should never be used for bad

Sweet Tooth Cyanide

Distinct Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jokoria17

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:48 am
little miss bloodsucker
if he is being a git then tell him hes being a git

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

My, my my. My dear, we must always remember that not all believe in the Threefold Law of Return. There are those who don't even believe in a Law of Return whatsoever. That must be taken into consideration. If she does it, she does it. We warned her explicitly. And seeing as she was nowhere to be found when I myself corresponded to this, I don't think she's here to see it.

Do hope she shows up though. Personally I prefer she does not use magick to resolve this situation, and in enforcement of these beliefs I refuse to tell her magick to enforce her vengeance. If she does choose to use it, there's plenty of places out there for her to find it.

Let's be careful not to let our opinions blind us.

Love is the law, love under will.

Mihi Cura Futuri  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas