Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
ALESANA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Brand New

Regular

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:18 pm
haiad
Saito_Style
haiad
nah not yet havent been on in a feww days and i dont really stay up that late but i have met him befor

wow! how did you meet them?

i went to a show i live in NC

and i finaly got a chance to talk to shawn he is cool

What were you guys talking about?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:43 am
Saito_Style
haiad
Saito_Style
haiad
nah not yet havent been on in a feww days and i dont really stay up that late but i have met him befor

notmuch really he was about to go out and we just talked about how the record adn the band are doing and up coming shows  

jbiszombieboi

The Brand New

Regular

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:58 pm
haiad
Saito_Style
haiad
Saito_Style
haiad

notmuch really he was about to go out and we just talked about how the record adn the band are doing and up coming shows

Dude your lucky you live in Relaigh NC! I live alll the way down here in Reno and Wait till augest! Hey I just ordered the Alesana pegasus shirt!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:54 pm
Saito_Style
haiad
Saito_Style
haiad
Saito_Style
haiad

Dude your lucky you live in Relaigh NC! I live alll the way down here in Reno and Wait till augest! Hey I just ordered the Alesana pegasus shirt!

really i like that one but dont have it

i have like 3 sherts i want them all so badly  

jbiszombieboi

The Brand New

Regular

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:21 am
haiad
Saito_Style
haiad
Saito_Style
haiad

really i like that one but dont have it

i have like 3 sherts i want them all so badly

3? Which ones do you have? Do you get them at the shows. If so how much where they?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:26 am
yeah i got them at the shows

and the price depends one i think i got for like 8 bucks and the others for 10 each

i have the bullet one, the city one, and the Alasana sweetcore special edition one  

jbiszombieboi

The Brand New

Regular

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:28 pm
haiad
yeah i got them at the shows

and the price depends one i think i got for like 8 bucks and the others for 10 each

i have the bullet one, the city one, and the Alasana sweetcore special edition one

Whats the sweetcore special edition look like? So they sell em at their shows still? Can you get me one? Adult Small?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:16 am
it is gray and on the left brest it sais Alesana Sweetcore xoxo and on the back is there heart witht he music note in it. i could get you a shirt but i dot go to meany shows casue i dont live in Raghli i actualy live 2 hours away and have a hard time knowing when there are shows and stuff. You can also get them from there myspace www.myspace.com/alesana  

jbiszombieboi

The Brand New

Regular

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:09 am
haiad
it is gray and on the left brest it sais Alesana Sweetcore xoxo and on the back is there heart witht he music note in it. i could get you a shirt but i dot go to meany shows casue i dont live in Raghli i actualy live 2 hours away and have a hard time knowing when there are shows and stuff. You can also get them from there myspace www.myspace.com/alesana

Where do you live Greensvile? Darn... they dont have the sweetcore shirt for sale!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:17 am
-i luv this band now. 3nodding  

foils

Invisible Noob

jbiszombieboi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:54 am
Saito_Style
haiad

Where do you live Greensvile? Darn... they dont have the sweetcore shirt for sale!

nah wilmington

Quote:

see you cant resist the power of good music  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:41 pm
haiad
Saito_Style
haiad

nah wilmington

Quote:

oiooohhh. is that one near Greensboro?  

The Brand New

Regular

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

jbiszombieboi

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:09 pm
Saito_Style
haiad
Saito_Style
haiad

nah wilmington

Quote:

oiooohhh. is that one near Greensboro?
have a

dude that is 6 hours away
wilmington is on the coast  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:45 pm
Did you listen to Ambrosia yet?! its on their purevolume! its the best song ever!  

The Brand New

Regular

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

jbiszombieboi

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:55 am
yes i love that song  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items