Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Grass Plains of Kusa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:06 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

An idea came to Auron's mind then and there. "Hey Akira, or Ryuuki. Can one of you set up your strongest defense? Like...a really really strong defense? I want to try out a jutsu on it".

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:18 am
Ryuuki looked at Auron. "Our strongest defenses? I have a pretty good defense, but I doubt it is one of the strongest out there..." Ryuuki said to Auron as he performed a few handsigns. Four large walls rose out of the ground, one in front of the other.

Doton: Iwa Guntai Tate (Earth Release: Rock Army Shield)
Description: A flat defensive slab of earth shoots out of the ground and forms walls that guards each member of your team. The maximum number of people that can be protected are four. The user of the technique decides which side of his/her allies the wall will be formed on. For every rank, the user can create shields in a 40 foot diameter.

WereWeasels

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:22 am
((whats the ranks?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:40 am
Tadashi had been gathering his chakra as everyone trained around him. "Auron this is what I wanted to show you hopefully you can pick it up fast." Tadashi performed the hand signs he needed and took a deep breath "Haisekishou (Burning Ash Accumulation)" Tadashi then breathed out a large amount of purple ash that spread around the area away from everyone. "This may not seem to great. but these ashes are fairly special." Tadashi then used a small amount of charka and clicked his teeth together ignited the ashes creating a large explosion. "So what do you think? I figured you could use a strong fire jutsu." Than Tadashi turned to Akira. "You want help with genjutsu? For this mission that might be a bad idea becuase our strongest opponent uses genjutsu and has the Sharingan. If you want help with genjtusu and sharingan defense than sure. Unless of course you have some useful genjutsu I can copy?" Tadashi then activated his own sharingan.

((This is the jutsu:

-Haisekishou (Burning Ash Accumulation)
Description: Haisekishou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed handseals, Asuma will expel an ash from his mouth. This large cloud begin to envelope his foe and when Asuma clicks his teeth, the cloud will ignite in an explosion))  

Zaphiakel

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:50 am
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron nodded his head and said, "That is cool Tadashi. I think I will most definitely learn it later. But for now, I got to show you guys this new jutsu I invented". Now Auron pointed his hands at the rocks, and then gathered heat into his palms. All of a sudden, a large stream of compressed fire shot forth from Auron's hands, shattering each rock, except for the last one. Auron frowned saying, "Ahhhhhh, guess I still need to work on the technique. But ya, anyways, it is called Infernic Pressure. I once broke a metal shield with this baby before".

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:56 am
Tadashi saw the attack and was interested in it. Thats not half bad Auron." Tadashi skowelded at Auron a bit. "But its not as good as my chidori.  

Zaphiakel

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:06 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron was surprised saying, "You know chidori? That is an S rank technique. Not half bad Tadashi. You have certainly grown stronger".

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:47 pm
"I would like to learn that one, but until then..." Akira said as he formed handsigns as his body begin to blow away like dust not leaving not even alittle bit of him behind. A few moments later, the ground beneath Ryuuki begin to become quicksand and he begin to sink, but nothing would be coming out of it.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:09 pm
Ryuuki was taken by surprise at the genjutsu, having received no warning. The surprise however lasted for a few seconds and Ryuuki's expression reverted back to normal. Ryuuki looked around his surroundings, taking in every aspect of the genjutsu. "Akira, I think the genjutsu worked! Your entire body seems to have disappeared in the wind, and the quicksand below me is pulling me down." he said. He then performed a handsign, releasing the genjutsu before he was completely submerged in the quicksand.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:04 pm
[[Jwalker! you got a squad you lucky dog!]]

WereWeasels

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:16 pm
[[YEs, Us.]]

Akira release the genijutsu as he begin to chose his next one.

[[Have you guys added this to your profile yet.

User Image

[img]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w147/sasuke_uchiha27/anbu2.jpg[/img]

]]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:54 am
((No AKira, not that squad, Dark PMed me saying that I am to now be teaching my very own squad in the leaf, I am just waiting for a message of some sort for my RPC to follow))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:21 am
Tadashi went up to Akira to give him a hand with his genjutsu. "Akira take a look at this. Its one of my best genjutsu. Ryuuki you don't mind do you." Tadashi performed the full hand signs rather than just his shorter version. Now Ryuuki would start to lose his memory of where he was and what he was doing.

Tadashi relased the genjutsu after just a few seconds. "Its and s-rank genjutsu and if I had left it much longer it would have wiped his mind clean."

((Name: A Wind Named Amnesia (Kaze no wa na Amnesia)
Description: A highly devastating Technique, in which the user performs a complex series of seals. Upon completion, a massive gust of wind will kick up and blow against the enemy, though despite its ferocity it will pass through them with seemingly no effect. The genjutsu is active at this point, though usually the target is unaware of this fact. It takes up to three minutes for the full effects to be shown; in the first minute the target will feel very forgetful and have a hard time focusing on what they are doing, as if they couldn’t remember why they were fighting or such things as that. In the second minute the target will begin losing past memories and experiences, barely able to remember anything about their own personality save for their name. In the third minute, their entire identity is practically erased, turning them into a mindless human with only the basic instincts of survival intact. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:26 am
Auron Ryoku

User Image

((Poor Ryuuki. Everybody keeps using him as a test dummy))

Auron made sure to steer clear of their training, and then found his own spot to train. He now wanted to learn how to use the move that Tadashi showed him, so immediately he began training. Instintively Auron knew this was most likely going to be the hardest jutsu he has ever tried. It was obviously a jounin level jutsu. Now AUron began training the...

Haisekishou (Burning Ash Accumulation)
Description: Haisekishou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed handseals, Asuma will expel an ash from his mouth. This large cloud begin to envelope his foe and when Asuma clicks his teeth, the cloud will ignite in an explosion.

((Total Attempts Needed=15))

((1st Attempt)) Auron tried to make the handsigns but he messed up, thereby failing the jutsu.

((2nd Attempt)) Auron perfected the handsigns, so he tried to blow ash out of his mouth, but nothing happened.

((3rd Attempt)) Auron once again made the handsigns, and a little bit of ash spewed from his mouth. At least he was making progress.

((4th Attempt)) Same thing as last time. AUron had no idea what he was doing wrong.

((5th Attempt)) Auron now focused a bit more on the ash. Luckily, a bit more ash spewed out this time, but it wasn't nearly enough.

((6th Attempt)) Same results as last time, but with just a little bit more ash. At least he was still making progress.

((7th Attempt)) Auron was getting a slightly bit frustrated, but he kept his spirit up. This time AUron did the handsigns, breathed in deep, and blew a big mass of ash. Auron then clicked his teeth but nothing happened.

((8th Attempt)) Once again the ash came out but nothing happened when AUron clicked his teeth.

((9th Attempt)) Now AUron had to work on making the ash explode. Spewing out the ash this time, he clicked his teeth. Auron thought he saw a spark but nothing more.

((10th Attempt)) This time AUron clicked his teeth even harder as the ash came out. There was indeed a spark but nothing happened beyond that.

((11th Attempt)) The ash was going farther now, which told AUron he was handling the ash much better but now he had to focus on igniting it. However, once Auron clicked his teeth, there was only one spark.....

((12th Attempt)) Auron was keeping his cool as he spewed out the ash, but this time he focused chakra in his teeth and then clicked. There was a loud explosion but only half the ash ignited.

((13th Attempt)) AUron tried it again with the same result.

((14th Attempt)) Auron then tried it again, but then after Auron clicked his teeth, a huge explosion happened. All the ash ignited as the fire shook the air. AUron couldn't believe it, so he tried it once more.

((15th Attempt)) Auron tried it again, and once again teh air was shook by a huge explosion. The explosion knocked Auron's back onto his back, and as he got up, Auron laughed saying, "Ha ha ha ha ha. Tadashi. That is a pretty good move. Thanks for showing it to me"!

((Jutsu Learned))

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash