Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 1 Training Grounds: Senseii=Auron Ryoku Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:05 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

Vincente was slightly confused at what had just happened. What did he throw just now? Probably nothing. He shookk his head. Anything that small has got to have a big advantage. He jumped out of the way, still confused, but he finally got it when it exploded. He was close enough to take an impact from it anyway. He was blown over, but he started to skid across the very dry ground. He shook his head. "Ok, exactly what was that?" He asked, standing up.

(daily if everyone else posts daily)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:07 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

((From here on out, there is going to be a posting order. First me, then UltimaShade, then Quayland. Which means after this post Shade, you can post, but then we have to wait for Quayland))

"Well that proves it", Auron thought, "He's not stupid".
If Vincente didn't jump out of the way at that point, he would surely be either in the hospital, or an early grave. Of course Auron was counting on Vincente to escape...but even he thought it was a bit reckless to play with their lives like that. "I got to tone it down some. Remember Auron, these genin didn't receive the type of training you did, they are probably not use to fighting stronger enemies", he once again thought. Answering Vincente's question, Auron reached into his pouch once more, and pulled out yet another grenade. Skillfully he spinned the grenade on his finger like on would with a basketball saying, "These things, Vincente, are chakra grenades. They are essentially marble sized orbs made out of pure, condensed chakra. As you can see, they can pack quite a punch when they make hard contact. I am fairly sure I am the only one who can make them do to my.....very unique abilities".

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Heh, well if you think that'll help then go for it," He pointed his sword at Auron. "'cause I'm going all out on this one." He said with a smirk. It was true he was going to go all out, but he wasn't keen on the idea of exploding. How the heck am I going to get close enough if he uses those? Oh well, as always, he placed his fate in luck's hands. He'd just have to be more careful then before.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:14 pm
occ; Im on daily and I wanted to be before night but w/e also my name is Quaylan not Quayland just take off the d

___________________________________________________________Jiro Kokurai Uchiha
"I never give up, I never go back on my word until I reach my goal"

User Image

Seeing that his sensei threw some strange pill object he thought at first it could be something dangerous. 'Big things come in small packages' he thought, Vin then rushed in anyways ignoring it. "Wait Vin watch out!" he yelled to him he then stepped making an attempt to save him. Needless to say Vincente tried to jump out they way and it blew up, hurdling him and skided him across the ground. Amazed that he wasnt killed or seriously injured Vincente was lucky that he wasn't hurt but was at least shell shocked.

Auron sensei then stated that they were charka grenades and that obviously they blow up in a certian amount of time. Auron sensei then reached into his pouch and grabbed another charka grenade, 'what does he plan to do with that'. Jiro had a hunch that his sensei felt a little bit guility using a dangerous weapon like that he could easily kill us with that. Seeing that they were marble sized it may be a little hard to track them, he then found out it needs to make hard contact to blow up. That was something nice to know so he had some infomation on the charka grenades.

His attention went to his team mate Vincente when he told him if it would help sensei then go for it. 'Why would he tell him that?' he thought ouzzled by Vincente's action. "Be very careful!" he yelled towards Vincente. Jiro had enough watching and observing he decided to take action, he threw a few shurkien at him. Jiro then used his speed to his advantage he moved so fast it seemed like horziontal lines cut thru the air and he appered right behind sensei. "You said fight like were trying to kill you" he said in low tone, he then pulled his sword out and was about to slash his arm clean off.

~UnBreakable Pain~

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:46 am
Auron Ryoku

User Image

((All right, well, that is all the questions I got. And oh, anyways Quaylan, Chuunin level samurai speed beats yours....just saying just in case you were going to argue.))

A gush of wind brushed against his back, signifying that the one named Jiro, somehow got behind Auron. "What the hell....."? Auron thought as he immediately sprang into action. Quickly he jumped out of the way using his own speed that far outweighed that of Jiro's, leaving Jiro exposed to his own attack as the shurikens sped towards him. Meanwhile Auron was flying through the air, and landed safely to his students right about fifty yards away. Now he quickly thought, "That attack was thought out quite well. He layered his attack in such a way that he cut off escape routes in front and in back, increasing the success of his attacks", then Auron thought, "I have no doubt that Vincente is skilled for his level, but for now Jiro has proven the most crafty. I need to keep an eye on him". Now Auron was going to try something different. Since he had enough time, it was time to show these genin students something slightly different. Making several sets of handsigns. something interesting occured. Oil began to pour out from the ground itself, littering the ground all around Auron in a black circle in a 2yd radius. With the oil around Auron, the students would soon find it much harder to get close to Auron.

((Oil Detection, Oil Mining, Oil Expansion, Oil Harvesting

- 3 Academy
- Genin ))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:25 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Hey, don't take all the fun for yourself." He said, Watching him change course. Vincente looked at the oil and had no idea what to do, except power on through. He wished he could use maybe just a small Katon spark, that would give him the upper hand against this. He of course, slowed down as soon as he touched it, and he wasn't a long range fighter. He still had speed though, making this a little easier, and the fact that he jumped when ever the chance presneted itself, making this easier than before. His eyes widened as he himself had finally gotten close enough. Now's a good time. He thought, swinging both of his swords at different angles. If he was right, Auron would probably jump far again, block, or counter, he was hoping on either of the last two.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:09 pm
ooc; I know samurais are faster, I want to become a chuunin >o>

Theme

User Image

Seeing that when he slashed down all he cut was the wind, "damn I missed" he said silently to himself. Now Jiro knew that his sensei had more superior speed then he had.Then Jiro forgot all about his shurikens they were coming at an intense speed, he then spinned his katana around and stuck it into the ground. He then supported his whole body weight on one hand which was on the katana and the shurkiens went past him. He then saw his sensei weave a bunch of hand seals and oil came out of the ground and covered the bottom of Jiro's shoes. 'Hmm I have an idea' he thought, Jiro jumped at the end were the oil stops and took out kuanis. "Vincente move out the way you don't want to get burnt!" he yelled as he sparked the kuanis which ignited the oil and turned into fire. His sensei stood right in the middle so if he jumped Jiro can catch him off guard with his sword.

Howeve, before Jiro did the whole kuani thing he heard Vin tell him no to have all the fun. Then Jiro chuckled to himself because he didnt plan to have all the fun with sensei. Seeing that Vincente went into the oil he had a change of plans he would have to yell to him to jump so if he couldnt make out with out getting burnt he would have to save him. "Vincente jump!" he yelled to him and wanted for a sec for him to reply then sparked and ignite the oil which turned into red flames.

~UnBreakable Pain~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:48 am
Auron Ryoku

User Image

"Idiot"! Auron yelled. The two genin were about to learn a harsh lesson. If there is a chance to hit the enemy, but harm one of their teammates in the process, don't do it. As soon as Jiro lighted this oil on fire, Auron decided to do just that. Making flurry of mulitple handsign sets, a few things happened. First off, the oil Vincente was walking all a of a sudden became incredibly sticky, stopping Vincente in his tracks. Second off, ropes of oil all of a sudden started to tie down Vincente's arms, waist, and legs. Finally, since Jiro was still near the edge of the oil, a large spike of oil shot out towards him. If he didn't move out of the way, he would be impaled. All of these jutsu's would all of a sudden become much more powerful due to Jiro's careless thinking. Vincente would now be set aflame, and the spike of oil thrusting towards Jiro would also be on fire. However Auron of course didn't plan on letting them burn, if they didn't escape soon Auron would rescue them. Hopefully by the end of this ordeal, both would learn their lessons.

((Oil Element: Sticky Tar
Like the Slippery Field the user will gain a great control over the oil and also be able to make it very sticky usually just enough to slow down higher level ninja very slightly. A ninja of academy rank though would find it near impossibly to get out of this sticky trap, a gennin would probably have much difficulty but eventually find a way out.

Oil Element: Underworld Spikes
Using a puddle of oil on the ground the user is able to make spikes from which shoot upwards and can do slight damage. Really a dangerous jutsu if mixed with fire jutsu.

Oil rope
This ability allows the user to weild the oil as if it were a rope like substance able to bend and be flexible yet still have a physical toughness about it.

-1 Academy
-2 Genin))

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:15 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente cursed under his breath. "Now this is just perfect!" He said trying to move. Jiro was pretty crazy for something like this. He moved faster, trying to escape his bindings. "Come on, come on!" He said, the fire reflecting in his eyes. "Come on!" He said, moving his arm, little by little. He was able to stand up slowly. He was still extremely hindered by whatever Auron just did, but he wasn't going to let oil, or fire stop him. "Not today, I can't do anything special, but I won't end up a fool." He said, using all of his strength to get through. "Oil...can't... stop me now." He said. He was able to run now, just a tiny bit, but enough to escape. "Like I said, oil won't stop me, or fire!" He said. He ran as fast as he could, but of course, fire was faster than him. He wasn't going to burn either. He continued with all of his might, even though this trap couldn't hold him forever. He ran up to Auron, a completely different fire in his eyes. "How's this?" He said, slashing again, this time faster, and stronger, but not by much. If there was one thing he had that was special, it was presistence, and dying wasn't high on his list of things to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:25 pm
ooc; lol sorry man I wasnt thinking, also what do you mean vincente lit it that was me who did it. Also sorry about canceling your attack a bit short just was trying to get you out of the oil and I original didnt see you say attacking him

Theme

User Image

As Jiro heaerd the word idiot ring thru his head he wasnt mad he was mad at himself for not thinking. 'How could I be so reckless' he thought with a sad but upset face, Auron sensei then made Vincente stuck to the oil. "Oh s**t" he said under his breath when he added things together he then saw the oil struck out at him he was so scared and thought if he get stuck it could be in the end. Then something amazing happened, his 'Sharigan' was actvaited which had two tomoes in the right eye and one in the left eye. Everything went into slow motion and was easily able to dodge the oil.

Seeing his team mate struggling trying to get out of the oil, Jiro scanned the sitiution and had an idea. As Vin begun to able stand up and walked a little. Jiro jumped back about three yards and ran at full speed and when he jumpped he focused charka into his feet. The speed of the jump was enough to grab vincente and the momentum was enough to get him out of the oil and on to the ground away from the oil. When he had grabbed onto Vincente he then said to him, "im sorry I should had waited". When he had jumped and got him thru he went thru the fire and burnt some of his clothing and left burn marks but amazingly not his hair.

~UnBreakable Pain~

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:45 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

((Sorry Quaylan, that was a typo. I fixed it however))

Auron watched Jiro with great interest. He knew Jiro was an Uchiha, but he never expected the sharingan to activate...of course if it didn't, Jiro would be dead. He also began to like this Jiro, he proved he was a man who could fix his mistakes, like he demonstrated just now. Instead using that chance to attack Auron, Jiro performed, the right, and honorable thing to do by saving Vincente. Now Auron was even more interested in these two genin. With not a care in the world Auron sat down in the middle of the flaming field yelling, "If your going to kill me you gotta do better than that. I'm stronger, faster, and more experienced than all of you. Brute force is not the answer. Think you two! What is the only weapon you have besides strength"?! This wasn't only a battle to discover each ones strengths and weaknesses, it was also to determine how well there teamwork was, and how they would handle themselves in the presence of a far stronger enemy. All in all, in Auron's own way, he began educating these two without them ever knowing it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente looked at Jiro. "Thanks for the save, I'd be toast if you didn't help me out." He said, taking a scan of his surroundings, nothing very useful, it was flat, with just some grass. Flaming oil, how could he turn this around. Wait, maybe I that can be useful... He looked at his swords for a second, how was he going to help more, he had no special abilities, no bloodline, he was normal. It's a huge circle, the only way to get close was to jump, or to run through, neither he could do. He looked at Jiro and remembered that amazing jump. "Jiro, can you do that again, except closer to the center?" He asked silently.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:15 pm
[[My training wasn't that harsh was it?]]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:17 pm
[[no. in fact you never really trained Auron. He trained himself more.]]

WereWeasels

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:25 pm
((Hmph. More like the fight against Akatsuki members trained me. My original sensei only made like one post and that was it. After that, me and Tadashi had to fend for ourselves for quite awhile. During that time, we had a total of 3 Akatsuki fights, and each time we almost died in the process. After that, i went looking for a teacher, and after that, i found Ryuuki, and then you Akira.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff