Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage Palace (Luo Vs Kai) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:52 pm
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
((i know i cant out run but thats what the explosion was for,it was to delay and along with the exploding tags.I left a bunch,to cause them to slow down a bit so i could get way.The i left of exploding tags and also i used an explosion and exploding tags at the docks to get further away))

((i can read kai, my ruling stands))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:54 pm
((@Kai: Well I'm in front of you know because flower pedal escape is a genjutsu that can be used for a quick escape much like substitution jutsu.))

((@Luo: I know you pretty much had this covered but I want to end it quickly so you can get back to your kage. I wont kill him I'll leave him to be punished however your village sees fit.))  

Dark-Ninja70

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:57 pm
((Yeah, I figured Dark. Thanks.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:58 pm
Ty stopped and threw his weapons to the ground.He then bowed to the Hokage."Yes sir." Ty waited for the Hokage to decide what to do with him.Ty quickly replaced the bandages over hir right eye and took the robe off reveling a black metal sheeted armou suit.

((Im sacred of Dark so i stopped.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:01 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Stand up straight."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:04 pm
Ty stood up straight."Yes Sir."Ty tightened the gloves he was wearing and waited a bit more.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:05 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What's your name, rank, class and bloodline?"

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:07 pm
((Class wouldn't be something a real ninja ask, lol

What do you specialize in, yeah but class no))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:12 pm
Luo sighed as he walked over to Hanzo. His face didn't show it, but he was just out and out angry. He wondered how Hanzo could stop to actually give someone who blew up the palace the courtesy of even talking. Then again, Hanzo didn't know what the boy had done, but Luo was nonetheless a bit frustrated that the boy was just standing in front of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:14 pm
Luo1304
Luo sighed as he walked over to Hanzo. His face didn't show it, but he was just out and out angry. He wondered how Hanzo could stop to actually give someone who blew up the palace the courtesy of even talking. Then again, Hanzo didn't know what the boy had done, but Luo was nonetheless a bit frustrated that the boy was just standing in front of him.
((Hanzo isn't a violent man, well most of the time anyway. But lets just say after this talk Ty wont be causing any more problems.))  

Dark-Ninja70

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:16 pm
((Yeah I know, it's just how my character feels. I mean it would make sense that he was a bit pissed that the boy was just standing there after blowing stuff up.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:16 pm
[[Our hokage is so bada** cool ]]

WereWeasels

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:18 pm
WereWeasels
[[Our hokage is so bada** cool ]]
[[True dat lol. ninja ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Hanzo waited for a moment for the boy to answer.

"Not much of a talker eh? Well, I hope you know your deeds wont go un-punished. I wont kill you but, I need some way to make sure once I leave you wont attack or run away..."

Hanzo activated his sharigan and did a series of handsigns and now Ty would feel a gust of wind blow by, but nothing else.

[[Name: A Wind Named Amnesia (Kaze no wa na Amnesia)
Description: A highly devastating Technique, in which the user performs a complex series of seals. Upon completion, a massive gust of wind will kick up and blow against the enemy, though despite its ferocity it will pass through them with seemingly no effect. The genjutsu is active at this point, though usually the target is unaware of this fact. It takes up to three minutes for the full effects to be shown; in the first minute the target will feel very forgetful and have a hard time focusing on what they are doing, as if they couldn’t remember why they were fighting or such things as that. In the second minute the target will begin losing past memories and experiences, barely able to remember anything about their own personality save for their name. In the third minute, their entire identity is practically erased, turning them into a mindless human with only the basic instincts of survival intact.]]

NOTE: If you are 1 rank above the opponent, they cannot break out of the Genjutsu UNLESS they are also in the Genjutsu class or Medical class.
-Ninja Classes for Genjutsu users.

I'm a kage and your a chuunin so you can't break out of it. Each minute will count as a post so in 3 posts you will be a mindless human with only basic instincts of survival intact.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:30 pm
((...Wow. Now that's B.A.))
"Eh?," Luo muttered as a wind blew from Hanzo's seals. He could see chakra waves being emitted from Hanzo, it was a brilliant red, the same red which emitted from his hands the moment he finished the seals. He had used some sort of jutsu, but what, Luo had no idea. Whatever it was, they chuunin's expression grew a bit questioned, as if he was wondering what he was even doing. "A genjutsu?," Luo thought to himself. He wondered what the effects were.

EDIT.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces