Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage Palace (Zane and Sunso vs Fenrir) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:51 am
§_Scrapples_§

(So who's turn is it?)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:29 am
(( Hanzo your as fast as lightning, not light.

186,000 miles per second = Not his speed

Up to 60,000 miles per second = his speed

Masumi told me that was his speed here))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:35 am
Scrapples
§_Scrapples_§

(So who's turn is it?)

((Zane's. It goes Fenrir-Zane-Kazuo-Hanzo))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:11 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx
(( Hanzo your as fast as lightning, not light.

186,000 miles per second = Not his speed

Up to 60,000 miles per second = his speed

Masumi told me that was his speed here))

[[I hate people that don't read before they comment. I never said I moved at the speed of light I just said the speeds I can now move (referring to my fusion) to make me move at the speed of lightning. The sites I checked thought it was that speed and it was roughly "half the speed of light". But if it makes you guys happy I'll go edit, its still fast as hell.]]  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:15 am
Zane Hajime
(You know what's extremely amusing about this...is that Fenrir thinks that if he kills me he'll become Kage. Don't know why he would think that...since I'm not the Mizukage rofl And don't we have a dome of earth on top of us? Or was I wrong, cause I could have sworn you posted something about placing a roof so that my snow doesn't get through, so how are you sending a large ligthning bolt? Or did the windmill break that?)
[Uh.....yeah you are it says in your village rankings and you refereed to yourself as Mizukage and made a alliance with me. So if your not Mizukage means the alliance is over and I must leave because we would be holding no ties to each other.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:16 am
((I read, I also looked up that speed and it was the speed of light.

According to wikipedia lightning is 60,000 mps

thats all I was saying.))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:19 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((I read, I also looked up that speed and it was the speed of light.

According to wikipedia lightning is 60,000 mps

thats all I was saying.))
[[Meh, I dont really care not like its gonna really be that much easier to keep up with me.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:25 am
(Sorry, ignore any posts that I made last night, I was on a couple of medications and I kinda still am...nyways back to this fight)

As the giant windmill began to swirl, Zane didn't even bother holding himself back. He didn't need to, he just let it take him away in the air as formed a single seal, the tiger seal. Suddenly, he would feel a burning sensation on the back of his neck...a single teardrop mark appeared from it. As he traveled rapidly towards the spinning blades, Zane held out his right hand, water forming rapidly around it from the moisture in the air creating a sphere of torrential water. Growing closer to the blads, Zane launched the water sphere straight at the base of the windmill, timing it so that it hit the base of it. The sphere of water cut through the base as if it was paper as the windmill was cut in half, toppling over and causing the wind to stop. Landing back on his feet, Zane looked back at the other two and stood on the defensive.  

BluewolfofMibu

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:54 pm
((WAIT WHO IS MIZUKAGE D smile )  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:28 pm
[[This is gonna be a slow fight only me and fenrir are on most of the time...]]  

Dark-Ninja70

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:30 pm
((Should we just finish this up ourselves? You vs Me?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:48 pm
((FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:09 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((Should we just finish this up ourselves? You vs Me?))
[[Well maybe we can just fight a bit like a few posts each, not too much because we want to give them a chance to respond to some of the stuff.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:12 pm
((No. "a few posts each" is the life expectancy of most of my opponents. When I put you in a killing blow, I don't want you to suddenly stop posting so that Zane can come save you. When I say one on one deathmatch, I want it to really mean a one on one deathmatch.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas