Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ookami Base (READ FIRST POST) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:01 pm
He's right. You couldn't have made the barrier because you couldn't have known it because you aren't a medic. I don't know about the rest of it, and can't make a decision in that, but my judgment is that you couldn't have made the barrier on the basis that you aren't the medic class.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:05 pm
((I've heard that too. You can't put barriers on anything unless you're a medic class that knows the jutsu, or I guess maybe if crew approves it.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:08 pm
((Rahenno-I learned that justu way before the effect of he system were even thought of. Aro came back from the gates over a day ago, so many things have happened already that would have washed away the trail. Also about you saying its not in the first post re-read it, Pyro clearly states that only members of Ookami are allowed in the base. Your only making yourself look bad by complain about not being revived, three words, Get over it. You may have not broking any rules either but you cant just walk in like that.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:13 pm
XxChocolate JearkerxX
((Rahenno-I learned that justu way before the effect of he system were even thought of. Aro came back from the gates over a day ago, so many things have happened already that would have washed away the trail. Also about you saying its not in the first post re-read it, Pyro clearly states that only members of Ookami are allowed in the base. Your only making yourself look bad by complain about not being revived, three words, Get over it. You may have not broking any rules either but you cant just walk in like that.))

(He says ookami members were the only ones that could get it because of the tags. I obviously went past the tags. It doesn't matter if you learned it before the system which i'm sure Ish will say the same as well. I was at the gates when he passed so I could have followed him whether I was online or not at the time. How am I making myself look bad when I am right?)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:13 pm
You couldn't have known it before the system was put into place. Barriers and sealing was always a medic only thing. Besides, you were instructed WHEN THE SYSTEM CAME INTO PLACE to update your profile to be compatible with your class. That also meant REMOVING ANY JUTSU YOU COULDN'T LEARN DUE TO CLASS RESTRICTIONS. It isn't there, you can't have it there, argue with me again, and I will have you jailed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:18 pm
(Wow, Ish, calm down dude. He can't just have to be put in jailed once, don't he just get a warning and that is it? Their is no need to get out of hand just because of a simple argument.)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:18 pm
(alright then he is in but your gonna die and in the worst ******** way personaly from aro.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:20 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(Wow, Ish, calm down dude. He can't just have to be put in jailed once, don't he just get a warning and that is it? Their is no need to get out of hand just because of a simple argument.)

§_Scrapples_§

(Rahenno is crew and should know these things, so I think the punishment is higher.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:21 pm
Considering that there were only two people he could have learned barriers and sealing from, and one I know wouldn't and the other I know didn't, he is running the risk of illegally learning jutsu. Either way it's resolved, I am done in here  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:22 pm
Scrapples
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

§_Scrapples_§

(Rahenno is crew and should know these things, so I think the punishment is higher.)

Ah, I see. would kind of make sense...  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:28 pm
Scrapples
Kazuo appears behind Pyro while he performed his final techniques and aimed to punch him in the back with a light punch. Pyro would most likely be un-able to dodge the punch since he is hardly able to move (as you said in your last post.) and it would come from behind while he was distracted with his jutsu. (So my punch hit your back for sure unless you had byakugan and could see me coming but even then you wouldn't be able to move again since you are still affected from being revived.)

(I followed Mizu and Aro in. If you don't like that I can just edit and put another way I could come in avoiding the tags so either way I would enter undamaged so it would be a waste to make me edit my post at the beach. btw i'm disguised so you won't be able to tell who I am, only Aro could since he is Inazuka.)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:30 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

(one im facing the entrance...two im not in the move so i can move)

The dragon noticed another person in the room and started to shoot mud balls at kazuo giving Pyro the chance to see kazuo's move and jump out of the way and looked back at kazuo "so you came back to finish this?...well lets end it" Pyro said as he jumped and fell head first into the ground digging a hole into aro's room below ground draining all the water. "NOW GET YOUR a** DOWN HERE SO WE CAN END THIS" Pyro yelled.

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User Image

pyro hasu

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:39 pm
Hya noticed the person too, and dismissed his clones. He then back away, trying to recover his chakera.

"Need some backup? Just tell me Pyro."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:40 pm
Kazuo smiles as he dodges the mud balls and as Pyro looks at him Kazuo makes handsigns. Kazuo jumps into the hole though as he did he snapped his fingers and Pyro would hear a boom of thunder in his mind and would forget what he was just doing. This would leave a decent opening for Kazuo as he would speed down and aim his hatake katana towards Pyro's shoulder focusing hatake chakra into it to increase the damage and length of the blade.

(Lapse of memory Technique. I did infact get you in the genjutsu so don't try and deny it and yes if you were to forget what you were just doing that would leave a good opening since you would have to remember what you were doing. )

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu -1=34

Total Jutsu: 131 -1=130

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200