Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Iron bars O//A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illusional Reality

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:53 am
Izzy hummed softly and she looked around at the others. She hated being in this cage, to room to run around in. The man slave was right next to her cage she got really close to the bars that separated them "Hello" she said in her high pitched voice and smiled big. She needed to talk to someone, she was lonely. She pushed her long white hair back and her tail wiggles a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:01 am
Blade heard another voice talking to him and shifted his blue eyes to the girl in the next cage. He wondered what was making him so popular...this being the third person to talk to him. His gaze drifted to her ears and his head tilted in curiosity. "Rekat melar nelip?" He hated the fact he didnt have a translator chip, but he wouldnt let those dogs close enough without missing something on the way out. His eyes squinted shut for a moment and when he opened them they glowed brighter then faded. "...Ears...?" He wasnt sure if it made sense.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Illusional Reality

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:09 am
Izzy looked up and tugged on them so they where over her eyes. She nodded and smiled "I'm half bunny" she squeaked and let her ears pop up straight. She put both of her hands on her collar and smiled at him, staring at his blue eyes, almost zoning out trying to picture herself with blue eyes, instead of pink.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:26 am
Blade looked at her for a moment. "...part bunny...bunny..." He rolled the word around as he was still learning to speak basic. He was okay with the word. He then looked up to see her staring in his eyes. He didnt quite know what to say so instead he tilted his head to the side.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Illusional Reality

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:30 am
Izzy smiled and copied him, tilting her head to the side also. "They're an animal, don't you know?" She asked getting a little closer to the bars. "Hey, whats your name" she said and put her hand threw the bar "I'm Issabelle" She said and smiled politely at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:38 am
He shook his head when asked, he had no idea what it was at all. Bringing the hand closer to his cage an electrical charge could be felt as the hars stand on end. Blade quickly shakes his head and points at the cage then sighing moved his hand to the bars searing his skin. Pulling back his skin started to heal slowly. "...pain...damngerous..." He pointed at her. "....Issabelle..." Then pointed at himself. "Rendasku Ketara Merello Beratta." Closing his eyes he sighed and looked back at her. "...Blade..."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Illusional Reality

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:50 am
Izzy looked deep into his eyes, trying to figure him out "Blade...." she repeated and nodded He glanced at his skin and saw it healing, she hadn't seen it sizzle but she heard it. "Dangerous.." she said and look at her hand and withdrew it from his cage and put it in her lap. "Dunno what a bunny is?" she looked at him curiously "Oh?" she wasn't confused but she didn't know what to say, she looked around and huffed, she was bored out of her mind. There was no way, she though, that someone would choose her, they all wanted quiet ones. She whined slightly and looked down at her hands, that where in her lap.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:59 am
Nodding to himself, he tugged on his collar again. Whispering some words in that strange tongue his eyes glowed brighter and it grew colder around him. He still had found no way to use his abilities with this hampering him. The other didnt have this one to worry about, it was for him because not only was he rebellious but dangerous. Growling he let go of the collar and his eyes stopped glowing as bright.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:28 am
Luna shook her head. "Money is no obstacle." She swept her eyes across the table. "And no. I have my own." Luna looked back at Blade, the corners of her mouth twitched as she watched him converse. "How much did you say?" She pulled out a coin purse, it audibly clicked open, revealing a large amount of money.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:53 pm
Mei Mei Song Le

User Image

Hearing the cute meow, she turned her body, and saw Kira, the sleeping neko. Happy she noticed her, "Hello there Kira, would you like a bag of treats, then would you like to come home with me, Kira? Its for you to decide." Fiddling with her fingers, handling her the bag of treats if she liked it. "Tell me what you think? Kay?"Deciding whether if she'll take it or not, or think I'm weird.  

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:55 pm
(( 15dark_thorn_rose, Um, Blade has already been recognized by Starz Melody, she is planing to buy him, at page 2 Please read. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:06 pm
Jane walked in, his orange eyes examining each of the servants for sale. The bunny girl looked...interesting, to say the least. And cheerful enough. Not likely to cause a pain starting emotion...perfect.

His eyes then moved to the other Masters in the shop. Two of them were fairly...eh, cheerful. Giddy. A little too bright for his liking. He could hear songs flowing through the head of one of them, much too strongly. The sooner he could get out of here, the better. He moved over to the bunny girl's cage.

"Hello there." He said to her, bending his knees to make sure he was down at her level. It took a little bit, being that he was nearly seven foot two, but, hey, that didn't matter.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

jokester120

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:14 pm
Mark stepped into the shop his clean and well taken care of uniform stood out agancet the dirty drap feeling that surronded him. and seeing that a salesmen was busy the evil men Mark didn't care for them at all. As he started to look around the cages his good right eye looking at each slave inside the left side of his face little more then a mass of scar tissue the eye rolled back into his skull.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:17 pm
Kira looked at the bag of treats and smiled as she ate one. "They're yummy. I guess I could to go to your home. I really just want to get out of here." she said honestly. She continued to eat the treats and she watched the other people come in. They all seemed so different and interesting to her.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas