Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Warren Masterpiece Theatre:: (Resident Evil Roleplaying)
New Role Play Discussions - Ideas and Feedback Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to try something new? Or do you prefer the 'Old-School' style of RE RPs?
  Yeah, would like to try something new...
  No, I prefer to do it in the old 'Rural/Urban/Town/City setting'
  Dunno. Lets see where it leads to...
  Whatever dude...
View Results

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:07 am
Chris8904
Ryuujin Toshiro
Alright then. I'm glad I managed to clear things up ^^

So when is this whole thing going to start. Also you should start that College RE RP over again so i can be in it..lol twisted
Hehehe. But I am hoping that your not having any misconceptions over it. People believe that since they can be a security guard, then they can have a whole armoury. Or some people think that if they are a student, they can sneak in a cahce of weapons....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:49 pm
I'd like to see a GOOD take on the RE Storyline with nothing but OC's....but Anderson's already ruined that genre.  

Das Jabberwockie

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:34 am
DasJabberwockie
I'd like to see a GOOD take on the RE Storyline with nothing but OC's....but Anderson's already ruined that genre.
True...

Ok, nearly done with most of the preliminaries.

When that's done, the construction will begin...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:36 pm
I was thinking something along the scale of a Manhattan/Seattle/San Fransisco/Miami setting for massive zombies. It would also probably give a larger playing feild and more possibilities of zombies and Tyrants bursting out at you. We could even go as far as to be in Quebec, Canada. They probably have pretty sights and lotsa zombies.

*just throwing a location on the floor*  

Kouichi Pendolse

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:04 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
I was thinking something along the scale of a Manhattan/Seattle/San Fransisco/Miami setting for massive zombies. It would also probably give a larger playing feild and more possibilities of zombies and Tyrants bursting out at you. We could even go as far as to be in Quebec, Canada. They probably have pretty sights and lotsa zombies.

*just throwing a location on the floor*
Hehehe thanks, I think about that ^^ It could work well with the "Search for the Tyrant Killers" bit of the story.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:44 pm
Well I've actually started one up in this very sub-section. It takes place after RE4 and the locations span the globe. It deals with making the RE experience more real on a human level. I always imagined many of these people would be battle scared for the rest of their lives. So from there I've created an RP which dwells into the heart of Umbrella, and trying to stop it once and for all. It has a much darker mood. Actually I'm always disappointed with the turn-out of people willing to join. I've tried just about everything imaginable to get people to join, I've let people make their own characters, I scrathed the whole inventory section of it to not limit creativity, and tried to fully explain it, though it ruins most of the air of mystery. Any suggestions you guys would have would be awesome. Also I know one of these suggestions might be not to make people choose from a past RE character, but alot of the RP has to do with trauma, and emotion. A rookie cop from miami really isn't gonna give that emotion that this RP would need. Neither would the equivalent of more than one hunk ((which there are two of pre-made with the Rp mind you)).  

Eclipse of Shadow

Fashionable Genius

4,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

XINVADER

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:43 am
I would create a new RP with a great narrative... but I'm tied up with my 7th Heaven RP right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:02 pm
Some ideas:

- Pre-Raccoon City. Before the outbreak, before the Spencer Estate. Things must have happened in the past that were buried from view. There must have been some accidents during the forty or so years prior to the Raccoon City disaster.

-Raccoon. This type of RPG has been overkill, but hey, it could be fun.

-Random Infiltration. SHould the S.T.A.R.S. members try to break into an Umbrella HQ in an attempt to retrieve files, samples, or just to cause some hell? Or if Umbrella went and wreaked havoc on the S.T.A.R.S. members ... ?

- Reintegration. Something revolving around the Raccoon City survivors and how they're trying to get on with their lives. Or about the unfortunates who have been infected but carry on living with mutations. There could be an establishment somewhere that helps them try to remain human, and sane, while not losing touch with humanity and other people.

- Comptetition between the 'pharmaceutical' companies that are trying to become like Umbrella. There have to be a few skirmishes here and there.

Soul Reaver Naira

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:22 am
I second Ashowan's Pre-Raccoon and Random Infiltration ideas. 3nodding
But lately people are too lazy to post and constantly whine about writer's block to keep a good rp alive.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:15 am
Yusssssssssssssssssssssss!

The Raccoon City thing is just getting overkill. It's been used to kingdom come. No more, for the love of god!

We needs something .. original.

Soul Reaver Naira

Sirus5829

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:05 pm
*Lowers head*
I have an idea for a beautiful RPG... (Meaning Awesome)
Called 'Resonance'

'Resonance' As I named it involves Umbrella's enemy company I created called 'Diamond Thorn Tech' DTT for short...
DTT specializes in Building Weapons for foreign nations.
This story takes over where RE4 ended with Umbrella selling itself to DTT, and at DTT's headquarters located in a space station called 'The Alpha Cross' Isolated from the law, DTT conducts experiments while using Umbrella's research. And as we all know... thats never good.
Something goes wrong as a creature called the ... Oh wait... I dont wanna ruin it... BUHAHAHAHA!

And not to blow my own horn *Honk* *Honk* On my other Forum I have been succesfull with other RPG's like...
'Shelter', 'Sun Child', 'RE1 Bloopers Reel', 'Resident Evil Code Veronica: The Ann Ashford Story', 'Last Escape of the Dead Eye's', and my most creative SRPG (Story, Role, Playing, Game) Called 'The Plant Lady's Domain' Which featured two of my most famous (On the Forum) Characters ' The young and innocent Sharon Matthews, and The evil demented Madame'
So if anyone wants to help me with an RPG just post on my page...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:48 pm
*shrug* Successful rps don't mean that they're any good, Sirius. For example...you could just have a large following, kind of like the Inu-Yasha fanbase. The show can be crappy and hit all time anime lows, yet people still love it.

99% of the literate community has ADD and severe cases of lazyassitis...so the possibility of a good RE rp lasting longer than three weeks is sadly very slim. crying  

MilitantClockwork

XINVADER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:22 pm
How bout this idea Das? A new RP set in the vietnam war while Umbrella was still 'developing', they used certian soldiers as experiments and test them using the war as a cover. A group of soldiers has to kill them/find out what's going on/get out alive. The best thing is, Billy Coen could be in it too since he fought in the war alegedly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:32 pm
I don't think Mark Wilkins would like that very much. neutral  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:21 am
You can try it, Xin...but I'm not sure if it'll catch on very well.
Now that you mention it...
If Billy fought in 'Nam....wouldn't he atleast have a grey hair or PTSD as most aged vets do? (Instead of looking 20...he'd have to be 30-50. )  
::Warren Masterpiece Theatre:: (Resident Evil Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games