Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:07 pm
Natsu nonchalantly made his way towards the door to the roof. He clutched in one hand what appeared to be a brown paper bag, and in the other his school jacket. He glanced around the hallway before opening the door, and quickly closing it behind him. He wondered if Kaze was already there with his friends, as he made his way up the metal stairs. Every step he took echoed through the stairwell untill he stopped at the top. He kind of hoped they hadn't arrived yet so he could leave, but when he opened the door he noticed that Kaze and his friends were already there. He then slowly made his way over towards them.

"Hey." He said in an emotionless sounding tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:47 pm
Kaze smiled brightly. "Natsu-chan!!!" He stood and ran to the other boy. "Glad you could make it! Come! Sit!" He kinda dragged Natsu along to where he was sitting.  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:18 pm
Natsu was slightly startled when Kaze grabbed his arm, and suddenly began to drag him over by the others. Even though his face showed no sign of emotion he was kind of nervous at the moment. He decided that it would be best to probably just sit and stay quiet the whole time, and try and sneak off early.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:38 pm
The rest of the group quieted for a moment but then started up with the talking when Kaze took Natsu over to where he was sitting.

"How was class Natsu-chan?"

((I'm trying to turn Kaze into a male Usagi, can you tell?))  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:02 pm
"Same as usual." He responded, as he took a seat on the ground. He stretched out his legs, before raising one leg up a little so he could rest his elbow on it. He then opened up his bag which contained his lunch in it, and pulled out a bag of chips and a bottle of water, deciding to leave the rest for now. He then turned towards Kaze.

"Is this where you always eat lunch?" He asked, as he looked around at everyone.

((kind of 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:43 pm
"Well, either here or in class. But since we know a lot of people from other classes, we tend to come up here. It's nice and quiet, but can get cold. And on rainly days, we bring a tarp and hang it up over there..." Kaze points to an area between the door and a smokestack. "...and sit under that. It works very well.

But what about you? Where do you normally eat lunch?"

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:07 pm
Too heavy...too heavy...too heavy...

"Hey Korima-chan, you OK? Can you make it to the lab?"

Aniya peeked over the top of the box to the boy holding the other end up and forced a smile. "Yeah of course. It's just a box of glass beakers...it's not THAT heavy..."

She pulled her head back down and the smile departed. Why did Onari-sama have to be fond of people who could hold their own weight, so to speak? She shifted the box in her arms, and began shuffling her feet again. A few minutes later, the box was resting in a corner of the lab.

Aniya waved a good bye to Onari and was walking to class when she realized lunch had started. Grabbing her lunch bag from the classroom, she trekked up the stairs to the roof where they ate. Pushing the door open, she blinked in the sunlight...and blinked again to notice there was a new person. He seemed kind of...aloof...

"Konnichiwa Kaze-kun...Yuuhi-kun." Aniya flopped down and crossing her ankles, opened her lunchbag and pulled out a salad followed by a fork. "And hello to you too...I'm Korima Aniya. What's your name?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:12 pm
"Whoa Aniya-chan! Where were you?" Kaze smiled at his friend. "Oh, this is Natsu. Natsu, this is well...you can introduce yourself Aniya-chan."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:15 pm
"It's nice to meet you, im Yasuo Natsu." He said in a polite tone, as opened up his bag of chips. He took out a thin golden colored chip twice the size of a quarter, as he popped it into his mouth. It was almost as if it was never in his mouth, as his hand had reached into the bag to retrieve another chip to eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:05 am
"Sensei wanted me to help Onari-sama carry some stuff to the lab. Wow Natsu-san...you eat fast..."

Aniya poked a fork into her own salad and began munching on it, before swallowing and stabbing another few leaves of lettuce.

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:49 am
Natsu was suddenly taken by surprise when Aniya commented that he ate fast. He began to cough a little bit, before clearing his throat. The reason why he probably ate so fast was because he never liked to sit around for to long in one place, so he would eat his food as fast as he could. Though he never really realized it.

"I don't eat that fast do I?" He asked in a slightly confused tone, as he waited for her response.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:42 am
Kaze popped up from behind Natsu. "Yeah, you kinda do Natsu-chan. Oh, Aniya-chan? Mom needs me home right after school, but after that do you still wanna go to the arcade. Natsu-chan, you are more than welcome to join us!"  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:37 pm
Natsu had taken a drink of his juice he had when Kaze appeared behind him, causing him to jump. He would of sworn that the juice would have came out of his nose if he had swallowed it a second later. He began to cough once again, as he looked towards Kaze with a startled type of expression on his face.

"I probably won't be able to make it." He responded, before clearing his throat. "I have soccer practice, then I have to head to work, and if I have time I go to kick boxing." He added, as he soon decided to put away his lunch. He figured it was safer this way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:25 pm
Aniya had to stifle a fit of giggles at the look on Natsu's face when Kaze popped up behind him; she managed to supress it to a small grin.

"Wow...talk about exercise...how do you keep up with it all? In any case, I can come Kaze-chan. But...well if you're sure Natsu-san...but are you sure there isn't at least one day you could come? Everyone needs a break sometime..."

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:31 pm
Natsu thought over his schedule for the next couple of days. He could always skip a day of kick boxing if he wanted to, though the best day to do that would be tomorrow, seeing how he had already taken off work for his soccer game. He was just planing on going to kick boxing right away after school, but it wouldn't hurt to relax.

"Tomorrow I guess I could, seeing how I don't have to go to my soccer game until later on in the day." He responded, as he rolled up the sleeves on his shirt. It was getting hot out, but he was used to it with practice after school almost everyday.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff