Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Animals Recon! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:39 am
I_LostLivedLoved
~Chihiro~

User Image

Flying off of the Master shoulder, on the ground she changed into her human/bird form. Trying to shrink her wings, when they were turning smaller, she looked more human-ish Now. Shaking her head, Chihiro turned to the master and the young girl, in her soft hoarse voice, "M-my name is Chihiro." Bowing to the Master. "Wh-what's your name? Are you gonna hurt me?" Shivering at the slightest thought.
User Image "No i have no intrest in hurting the animals of this world. I have a deal to make with you. If you agree to ware this it will allow me to know where you are at all times and if you push this red botton on it i will know you need help." She said pulling a collar out from her jacket. "The only catch i may call on you to help free other animals from time to time." She said in a soft voice to try and calm down chihiro.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:06 am
User Image
hunter walked into a slave shop that she had heard off She was lloking fo a slave that would be of use to her in her job as well as become her friend. She walked around for a few before seeing a female She walked up to the cage and saw a nameplate that said Mamimi She gently knocked the cage to wake Her up. "Hello if i may ask why is it that you not in your animal form like most caged animals in this place?"  

Furrie Princess Nala

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:07 pm
~Chihiro~

User Image

Looking at the collar, she took it and wrapped it around her neck hearing the fast directions Chihiro nodded. "Thank you miss."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:05 am
User Image
User Image

"I will let you go now but, Be careful i hear there is a hunter around these parts." She said as she picked up Akira who had gone into her fox form "Good bye and with some luck next time we meet we will be able to talk longer." Akira said as kala picked her upand they walked away calm so no one would know what they had done.

Furrie Princess Nala

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:32 pm
~Chihiro~

User Image

'Wait they're going to leave m1 I have no where to go....' Scared, she forced her words out, "C-c-c-Can't I go with you?" Shaking her head it is impossible. "P-p-Please?" She said shaking. She really had no where to go. She couldn't protect her parents or herself. What luck will she have in the open with hunters everywhere. Killing her kind shaping their wings into cos-play outfits. How horrible.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:45 am
User Image
User Image

Kala stoped in her tracks. "There is little to fear from the hunters around this area most of them don't go after animals with collars." She said without turning around. "Master what about her! I heard from anthere pet that she has been seen around here." She said quietly trying not to scare the girl they had just set free. "If thats the case then we have no choice.  

Furrie Princess Nala

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:32 pm
~Chihiro~

User Image

Chihiro tried to not seem like she was happy, instead, she breath deeply a few times. "Thank you!" Being happy she added, "I hope I won't be a trouble accompany you." She said gleaming. "Thank you, Miss Kala."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:48 am
User Image
User Image

"Your welcome but please as long as no one is around don't call me miss kala it makes me feel old." She said with a smile that seemed kind despite her voice sounding like it was void of emotions. "If You want to You can ride on kalas shoulder. She carrys me because she don't want me tired when i work and it keeps me safer i am sure she would let you rest on it when you need to." She said as kala nodded in agreement.

Furrie Princess Nala

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:42 pm
~Chihiro~

User Image

Chihiro couldn't help but smile. She remembered her childhood. Flashbacks swarmed past her mind. Realized a single tear dripped down her face, she quickly rubbed her eyes. "Thank You, but I don't need to put such a burden on you, M-Uh Kala." Remembering to not call her Miss. "Walking is fine." Chihiro felt nervous for some reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:49 am
"Ok but if you change your mind the offer still stands." She said in a cheerful voice. Akira rubed up against Chihiro leg still in her fox form as they walked towards there next job. "Whats wrong?" She asked walking between the two of them.  

Furrie Princess Nala

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:04 am
~Chihiro~

User Image

Giggling a bit, as Akira rubbed against her legs, it tickled. Calming from the tickles, "No no its okay, just a little cold," Chihiro said lying. Rubbing her arms, she did felt a little cold, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:54 am
"Here this should help keep you warm." Kala said as she took her long jacket off showing some weapons that looked like they belonged to a hunter. "I can also help keep you warmif you hold me." Akira said not even careing about the weapons.  

Furrie Princess Nala

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:58 am
~Chihiro~

User Image

Looking at the weapons, Chihiro gently took the jacket. Feeling warmer Chihiro's face shown a color of crimson from the warmth. "Thank You," Looking at Akira, she gently picked up Akira and cradled her. "Thanks, Akira..." Chihiro said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:15 am
"Sorry about the weapons but they only look like they would hurt we are trapers we capture animals that run away from there owners but unlike most hunters we don't hurt them. The gun isn't filled with bullets just a dart that puts anyone to sleep all anyone feels is the quick sting when it hits them." She said soft and calmly seeing how she reacted to the weapons.

"Thats also how we met she hired to catch me after i got away from some hunters and intead of takeing me back like she was told to we ran and started this job away from the hunter though there are some rumors about her being here thats we had you come with us." She said softly happy that she could help. "We are here kala!" She said as the came to a small forest.  

Furrie Princess Nala

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:18 am
~Chihiro~

User Image

Understanding about the weapons, and glad how careful they are, she looked up, and stood in awe at the little green forest. Chihiro was trying not to poke her nose into things. She was so curious of where we were or where we going. But she tried to hold back. Finally she gave in, "Where are we heading to?" Trying to sound casual. But when she said too, she couldn't hold back a squeal.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff