Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Attackers Read or die. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:48 pm
Eris5
Still not taking that as "Ok" First problem is if you suck all the air out of your village you inadvertently kill everything! I dont know if you know what happens in a vacuum, but let me enlighten you for real. Any water in the whole area of your village would begin boiling at room temperature or stagnate tempature (the temprerature it naturally is outside.) Thus any person standing in the vacuum (i.e. the whole freaking village) would boil alive. humans are something like 80% water...Ya just think about all that water just suddenly boiling because you created a huge vaccuum in order to stop our attacks. Now lets see here, other logically fallacies in your argument...hmmm. Well to overlook the idea that a vacuum can even be controlled in such a size is beyond me. Plus my explosives don't need an ignition of flame in order to blow them up. Its mere chakra explosion. Thus your vaccuum in all reality, other than burning every village alive in the village would turn my explosion into an implosion thus causing the entire village after being boiled all to hell to be sucked into a singularity and in most likelihoods once the vacuum is released explode once again with perhaps 2-10x the initial damage the initial explosion would of done. Naito is right on the part of the angel you cannot just state that just because you have an angel means you could accomplish such a feet. Your finding out about our general attack is rather meta-gamish as well, since you were just moments ago knee deep in the mist mess and now somehow miraculously right in the nick of time you show up to stop everything we did. I don't accept it one bit. There are some huge holes in your argument which need to be addressed. Especially your explanation that oh some things were destroyed stuff happened..blah blah. Your missing the main fact of all that I said. Let me ask you a little rhetorical question. Why should I make any further attacks or movements in this guild if everything I do just ends up being taken back as if it never happened? why should i care about anything really? Oh and your way was totally the wrong way of roleplaying a way to stop both Arekku and myself. For one, you saved your entire village in one post? :/ thats pretty weak. I feel a bit insulted really. That you wouldn't spend more time thinking up a better way to get out of this. You used like one or two posts at the most! to right what happened....it's just unacceptable, and you really need to see things through eyes right now. We spent a lot of time planning, Rp'ing, and being creative in order to do what we did. What we get in return is a god-moddish response of a couple sentences saying that you stopped everything. Your acting like a child Scrapples. Accept that your entire village was destroyed and poisoned and that you are the crappy kage that let it happen.

Except that all your planning was foiled! Your telling me to except it when you should except it, you are being a hypocrite.

Actually you are wrong, a vacuum makes everything cold. Space is a vacuum and it would be almost impossible to heat anything out there. (I have done my research.) Thus most likely things would freeze though it wouldn't be a vacuum long enough to kill anyone.

Your jutsu requires chakra to explode yes. An explosion needs fire/heat, and on Naruto you could obviously see it in Diedara's explosives. How can there be expanding fire/heat without oxygen for it to travel across?

My pet has telepathic ability which you can read in his description. He notified me the moment you entered my village across villages. I immediately left Mist when he told me and sped at my top speed to get here (which is close to lightning).

It takes more work to destroy a village since you have several places you need to post. Just because you had to do more typing a posting then me shouldn't be a reason to have a hissy fit over it and automatically call me a god-modder. I pat you on the back for the creativity of your attack, it was a really good plan. But I stopped it, though damage was still done.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:49 pm
Hahaha I never brought BB into this cause I thought you were a good enough rper where I didn't have to give him that problem guess I was wrong I should of just done that instantly since well it's obvious now what type of Rper you are Scrapples, you basically did the same thing that I did with my jutsu by adding more chakra to your attack though even so three post is the minimum for it to destroy half a village in mine
You basically use it over and over by your logic or something I don't know really what your thinking I mean you had to go to BB for help it wasn't your idea in the first place so don't act so smug and throwing his name around cause that's the only thing you can do in this argument between this people, all I see is insulting us more and more of how easily you think our plans are to foil really  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:52 pm
=******** YOU SCRAPPLES

Dont ever tell me i dont know my s**t when i obviously do your a ******** tard piece of s**t a*****e no good god-modding b***h of a b*****d worst raikage even suck an a*****e you p***k Im quitting the NUR ******** YOU.

and ya water does boil in the vacuum of space look it up dickwad.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:53 pm
I'm sorry you guys are having such a big issue over this. I don't care if my village was destroyed and poisoned but I stopped it so it wasn't. I don't like how you think i'm god-modding when the facts clearly state that I wasn't. I go by the rules and you think that it isn't fair. Then you can leave if you don't want to go by the rules.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:55 pm
Eris5

Dont ever tell me i dont know my s**t when i obviously do your a ******** tard piece of s**t a*****e no good god-modding b***h of a b*****d worst raikage even suck an a*****e you p***k Im quitting the NUR ******** YOU.

Haha. Good, your not a nice person to have in the guild anyway. I never insulted any of you and this is what I get?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:57 pm
So...just pointing out when I said this I had no knowledge of the situation so I never said it was legal I said it was an idea. I mean their are limits to what one person can do, especially when both of them were charging up their attacks for awhile.

Bottom line is Scrapples you are like a child. Your fighting tooth and nail over threads. I mean if it was people lives I can understand, but for it to be building you can just post in each a few times saying you repairing it...really dude. These people gave you time to get everyone out and you spent that time trying to stop them over threads. And you might not have insulted anyone directly but your actions are an insult themselves.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:02 pm
Scrapples
[******** YOU SCRAPPLES

Haha. Good, your not a nice person to have in the guild anyway. I never insulted any of you and this is what I get?

............ that is lowest of the low you been insulting us all this time............... your not even a respectable rper......... I'm tired of this  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:17 pm
Scrapples
Eris5

me as well. Im not quitting just to kick it in your ******** face Scrapples. Ya eat that. Deal with it.  

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:19 pm
Alright everyone thats enough lets keep it clean from here on, and I mean that to everyone  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:25 pm
no more hitting below the belt? sad ahh too bad. But seriously if another person tries to tell me a thing or two about physics or any science issue i will kill them. (that is if what they are saying directly contradicts the truth.)  

Eris5

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:40 pm
Wow? I missed all this???? DAMMIT stressed
Sigh, oh well. I'm not going to say what I want to, it only start more trouble sweatdrop But I'm glad Eris is quitting that would have been like the 4th time xp  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff